Carlicious
    Give me an idea, a theme or something and I'll do it.
    nothing too hard,just draw my avatar :) without the xmas hat pretty plz

/hug hug

Mahati
    K son, I'll do my best. Question. You want her blade to be at her back as if hiding it, or just wielding it in a cool way, at her back or something?

3. K son, I'll do my best. Question. You want her blade to be at her back as if hiding it, or just wielding it in a cool way, at her back or something?
    If this is directed to me:

Hiding it, but so it is still noticeable to the viewer that she is hiding a weapon.

4. I drew those two guys (they are brothers) with big noses to enhance the issue of 'lie'. I'm also a writer, and these two are masters of deception. The big nose is a symbol, a caricature or a characteristic of liars.

But i agree, their mouths looks a little off.... I tried to draw them with noticeable lips (they are genderless).

In the meanwhile Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Aspect of the red dragonflight.

I like. I like a lot.

5. I must admit your drawing are pretty awesome... but I draw too.. so ill try to post something in here xD :D

6. hmm.. i like those drawings there.. :) but i do see a few things that could have been better or so.. meaning nothing bad, since i am an average draw-er myself :3 so.. are you studying to improve your style or just having fun?

and yeah.. the avatar i picked is drawn by me

Mahati
    hmm.. i like those drawings there.. :) but i do see a few things that could have been better or so.. meaning nothing bad, since i am an average draw-er myself :3 so.. are you studying to improve your style or just having fun?

and yeah.. the avatar i picked is drawn by me
    Hey. Nope, I don't study art, I don't practice my art, I never learned my art, no one taught me any art. What I do I do for.... nothing. That's art. Nothing. It should be nothing.

Mahati
    I don't care about it and don't post your drawings in my thread. Also, shame on you for letting this die.

Anyway, 2 more since with the recent ban, had time to burn.

9. I like it.

Welcome back, sir ~

Mahati
    Thanks son, here's another one.

Vaas, the craziest mother****er and a role model.

11. You've improved quite a bit on your noses.

Mahati
    Yeah well noses were always my problem. They still are. Even so I still need some practice and ****. I was thinking to join an art class just to improve myself under a legit teacher. Who knows, I might get big.

13. Daaam' Negan, I like your drawings =D
    Up for drawing a Female Orc with a cute face, nothing scary! Make her head, shoulders and boobies visible, not her whole waist. And of-course, don't make her naked purv! Thanks =))

Mahati
    Daaam' Negan, I like your drawings =D
    Up for drawing a Female Orc with a cute face, nothing scary! Make her head, shoulders and boobies visible, not her whole waist. And of-course, don't make her naked purv! Thanks =))
    Will do. Visible boobs you say?

15. Will do. Visible boobs you say?
    The shape, don't make her naked =D

First ... 23456 ... Last