1. You really don't know how to utilize the correct words, you just spout a load of **** hoping that it'll string a decent argument together.
    Maybe.
    I’ve never been good in english and I’m doing my best, but I’m glad of my attempts so try something else because that won’t work :)

I do put myself into question, but in the correct doses. This thread is not about me, nor anyone else (other than OP). This thread is plain and simply a sympathy thread which has turned into a compilation of sob stories.
    Then you’d better add a lot to your doses because you don’t seem to understand the matter, and it only shows how little you put yourself into question in the end, heh...

I think you're trying to say my life seems to be worse than the guy I'm mocking, then again I'm having real difficulties deciphering the hieroglyphics you're posting.
    Think better, because you’re completely mistaken. As for my hieroglyphics, it’s not that bad if you couldn ‘t decipher them because the result would have been the same. I’ll leave you with your considerations since you’re obviously so aware of how people work. Bravo.

Reiterating once more that this thread does have another purpose and isn't just the humor hotspot it would appear to be, and that it's actually about the miserable lives the OP and other story posters have.
    Yep, how smart of you…
    … and ?
    There has always been one single purpose to this thread, and we only need to read the title to get it.
    Are you trying to justify your nasty remarks with that or what ?

You've even gone as far as getting to know me on a very personal level, as you obviously know my age, and my life experiences so you can so confidently call yet another thing about me into question.
    Since you’re not even able to realise how serious your words are, I’ll be kind and make it clear for you : it’s because of your reaction that you should put yourself into question, not your life experiences or whatever craps you’re talking about.
    As for your age, I’m just assuming you’re older than him, according to what you said… : « I did get attention when I was that age »
    … unless you’re schizophrenic ?

When have I mocked someone about their problems
    Let me see...
    I might revisit this thread for the comedic value.
    Unless this thread was really made for comedy... ? But no, you brilliantly realised that it was for something else.

and then gone on to share my own ?
    Let me see again...
    Mixed feelings today, walked into a house to find out the guy had been beating the lady quite severely.

Couldn't just up and leave, called the police and reported it back to the office, but couldn't leave her and the 18 month or whatever old kid without hot water & heating. The guy was arrested and I was finally able to get on with it after spending like 2 hours on the defensive because of this edgy ****.

The lady was real nice and so grateful I stayed, really undeserving of that treatment. Dread to think what would've happened had I left or not even been (when earlier I struggled to roll out of bed at 5am).

Finally home at 9pm, to find my dog of 13 years passed in the front room.

I really don't know how to feel, is this deserved for me being such a ****ty person or something?

**** it this ****ing forum is my ****ing diary, **** life is ****ing ****
    The final words are pretty convincing, aren't they ?

"when people are not as sociopath as you are" pretty much sums up your entire argument, you've put a lot of time into it which is commendable, but it's still rushed and has deteriorated almost as quickly as my brain cells after reading it.
    If your brain cells deteriorate so easily even when you read something you don’t understand, then no wonder you are so unaware of what you say. Now this sums up everything indeed…

I can't believe I went this far. Fck, I'm so done...

2. Maybe.
    I’ve never been good in english and I’m doing my best, but I’m glad of my attempts so try something else because that won’t work :)
    It's decent English considering it isn't your first language, but the fact remains in that pretty much everything you say doesn't add up. Shown once more by the bollocks you've slurred out this time. I'm also doubting you actually know what doses are, just repeating it in a sentence that it shouldn't be applied in.

Then you’d better add a lot to your doses because you don’t seem to understand the matter, and it only shows how little you put yourself into question in the end, heh...

Think better, because you’re completely mistaken. As for my hieroglyphics, it’s not that bad if you couldn ‘t decipher them because the result would have been the same. I’ll leave you with your considerations since you’re obviously so aware of how people work. Bravo.

Yep, how smart of you…
    … and ?
    There has always been one single purpose to this thread, and we only need to read the title to get it.
    Are you trying to justify your nasty remarks with that or what ?

Since you’re not even able to realise how serious your words are, I’ll be kind and make it clear for you : it’s because of your reaction that you should put yourself into question, not your life experiences or whatever craps you’re talking about.
    As for your age, I’m just assuming you’re older than him, according to what you said… : « I did get attention when I was that age »
    … unless you’re schizophrenic ?

Let me see...

Unless this thread was really made for comedy... ? But no, you brilliantly realised that it was for something else.
    Yada yada yada, a load of crap that you're repeating for the umpteenth time..

Let me see again...

The final words are pretty convincing, aren't they ?
    I wonder if it'll ever hit you what the purpose of the thread that I posted my "experience" is, hopefully not before a bus does.

If your brain cells deteriorate so easily even when you read something you don’t understand, then no wonder you are so unaware of what you say. Now this sums up everything indeed…

I can't believe I went this far. Fck, I'm so done...
    Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book, and start arguing in barely passable English, apparently that's all the rage these days.

This is literally going nowhere, in fact it's gone so far backwards a kid with cerebral palsy could've gone further than this.

Can't wait for the latest response, it'll be something like:

it only shows how little you put yourself into question in the end
    Like what does that even mean? How does one put themselves into question?
    I’ll leave you with your considerations since you’re obviously so aware of how people work
    Uh, thanks?
    it’s because of your reaction that you should put yourself into question, not your life experiences or whatever craps you’re talking about
    I thought you had to summon some kind of spiritual being that would complete the ritual you could only make it through by truly questioning yourself, but all I had to do was react. E Z

That last one is pure comedy gold, after all of this, you flip it round and somehow manage to say:
    not your life experiences or whatever craps you’re talking about
    Craps?
    or whatever craps you’re talking about
    Me?
    craps you’re talking about
    Talking about?
    you’re talking about
    Haha
    Hahaha
    Hahahaha

Jesus Christ just ban me now, I can't be in company with this guy anymore, he's an illness to everyone that has the misfortune of talking to him and the irony in his poetry is hurting me to the point I may have to create a thread detailing my life's woes.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

3. Asuming you are american:
    If ya talking like ya speakin' like ya typin' on da forums, you nevva gonna get yaself a chick.
    Be fun, be nice, don't try to be cool and all will be fine.

17, studying architecture --> good! :)
    never had a GF --> **** happens, not everyone gets a GF early on.
    not rave kind of guy --> neutral, some people like that, some don't
    4/10 looks ouch, your self esteem is crappy... --> 4/10 sounds like: nerd with extreme glasses, and crappy hair (wash it, it helps!)
    11/10 dress --> stop over dressing :D
    Grades aren't good --> start with your english, and actually go do something for it. Architecture won't come flying at you.
    Mom --> she sucks if she does that, might that happen go to your friends (2 real ones is enough!)
    Dad --> accept, say **** you screw you die and some other things and get over it... you are not the only one.
    Money --> make your own money, go work at the local supermarket or car garage :) only for the weekend is enough already.
    Shoot yourself --> so lame...
    >OP here

Im from middle of Europe and im writing like this because i've discovered this "_'_" thing :D
    4/10 looks ouch, your self esteem is crappy... --> 4/10 sounds like: nerd with extreme glasses, and crappy hair (wash it, it helps!) --> ye i have actually glasses and hair style is actually good
    money --> 75% of all clothing i wear i bought by myself, actually im pretty selfmade :D

Edit 1: I dont even have to bang chick but i just want to have the experience.
    Edit 2: Music - mostly rap but i like funk too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAk5yOddHQ is one of my favorite songs
    Edited: October 10, 2015 Reason: more answers

4. What the holy ghost has this thread turned into ? LMAO !!!

5. What the holy ghost has this thread turned into ? LMAO !!!
    Looks like thread i see all the time on 4chan :P

6. Thats harsh im in Africa and im in a house with internet and electricity, you got a bad image of Africa, their not stone age.

7. True, there are countries in Africa running internet and electricity, but there are also vast teritories on the continent, that are just...savanah. The fact that tribes still live in Africa, never seen a white man or oblivious to any technology, makes this image of a "stone-age" Africa.
    But that's just because the things you see in Africa, you can't see them on any other continent.

8. Bro in South Africa which I am in there is also savanah areas, people really have a single-minded thought of Africa.

And btw Polemist, your life is bad but it can be fixed, man life is really valuable don't waste your limited life by being all depressing rather try to make the best out of it like forget about you father and DON'T do "what the cool guys do" which is like drugs ... drugs will ruin you're life, for the best life try to do it the decent way like prostitutes aren't the solution work at a super market or a fast food resturant, thinking depressivly will really make you less happy.

9. Listen to the Africa man, he knows what he's talking about !

10. Lol ye I prefer the term "African Steve" :D
    Edited: October 10, 2015

11. True, there are countries in Africa running internet and electricity, but there are also vast teritories on the continent, that are just...savanah. The fact that tribes still live in Africa, never seen a white man or oblivious to any technology, makes this image of a "stone-age" Africa.
    But that's just because the things you see in Africa, you can't see them on any other continent.
    Yeah you're clueless. Just stop.

12. Bro in South Africa which I am in there is also savanah areas, people really have a single-minded thought of Africa.
    South Africa is pretty much Europe Africa. Doesn't really changes the bigger picture any more than an oasis doesn't makes a desert stop being a desert.

13. Everything that bothers anyone is only an ego. Successful person is one who needs nothing, not exactly the one who "has everything". Your life reflects your ego. If your car doesn't work, it's not because it's ****ty piece of garbage, but because it's missing gas or something has burnt down or whatever.
    You don't have a gf not because you're ugly, but because you have some other problem from your childhood that you need to realize and deal with. Many attractive people has less attractive SO, no reason you can't.

Find some alternative psychology help (I don't mean Teal Swan, but someone positive). Quick search on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Trx8jZdHY
    Forgot what your other problems were.
    Gl, peace.

14. Hey Zak , are you also doing private sessions ?

15. That's such a simplistic bull**** egocentric kind of way to look at things...
    So he doesn't has a girlfriend because of personal issues? Because Hell forbid it be because the girl he wants isn't into him or already has a boyfriend or has issues herself instead.

Just like you're not the center of the Universe, you're not the center of Universe's problems either.
    A "successful person who needs nothing" is a successful Buddhist, which most people aren't interested in being.
    Being all happy and giddy won't make your life all happy and giddy because it "reflects your ego," and if you think your life is better you're just great at lying to yourself.

But I'll be glad to see people give up everything "because they need nothing" and lead a happy and giddy ego-reflecting life as a starving bum. There are plenty of Darwin Awards to be handed out.

First ... 23456 Last