1. May 11, 2016  
    the population of frostwolf started to be really low lately. 2200 atm. God dammit
    I feel bad for cata players. God damn lordaeron. Ancient xpac , worst of all, its fast paced it seems, at least in pvp. Started wow with cata, onwards, skipped wotlk

2. May 11, 2016  
    the population of frostwolf started to be really low lately. 2200 atm. God dammit
    I feel bad for cata players. God damn lordaeron. Ancient xpac , worst of all, its fast paced it seems, at least in pvp. Started wow with cata, onwards, skipped wotlk
    Wotlk is the most popular expansion. It is considered by a large number of players to be the best expansion ever released (and it is also the expansion that had the highest subscribers on retail).

Just because you don't like it (or rather, suck at it, because it is a far more challenging expansion to play compared to both Cata and MoP) does not make it any worse.

I've played WoW since Vanilla, and I find Wotlk to be the most balanced and fun this game got. I still play a whole lot on MoP because I have friends here, but that doesn't change my opinion on which expansion was the best. Staff realized which expansion was the best to focus on and came to a similar conclusion.

3. May 11, 2016  
    Wotlk is the most popular expansion. It is considered by a large number of players to be the best expansion ever released (and it is also the expansion that had the highest subscribers on retail).

Just because you don't like it (or rather, suck at it, because it is a far more challenging expansion to play compared to both Cata and MoP) does not make it any worse.

I've played WoW since Vanilla, and I find Wotlk to be the most balanced and fun this game got. I still play a whole lot on MoP because I have friends here, but that doesn't change my opinion on which expansion was the best. Staff realized which expansion was the best to focus on and came to a similar conclusion.
    Compare a duel between a rank 1 bala druid and rank 1 arms war. in MoP. lots of lots potential playstiles , outplays, and ****.
    Wotlk ? Tunneling forever. Most popular xpac because of the story of it and the PvE which i agree theyre the best.
    Have a warrior with smourne or something, full arm pen , 2-3 shooting every clothie. so interesting. Its not far more challenging because its so fast paced that u can actually die in 3 weapon swings. Tested on blackrock , both toons , same gear. Tunneling, braindead playing, its not far more challenging.
    As to the previous comment u made to me about frostwolf realm few hours ago , yeah, mop is dying, solely because the main focus of warmane's staff is on lord, okay, fine. But dont come at me saying that i should shut the **** up and find another server. You do it, and enjoy that ****ty ancient game . I stay with warmane, because its the best staff/server all-around.
    Enough with you. Now go tunnel some targets with your precious smourne ( if you have it yet) and kill your clothies/leathers in 5-6 weapon swings
    Best pvp patch was the cata patch before DS release. season 8 if i remember well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdU82SRqsOc My favorite duel between these 2 known guys. ( 6:37till the end ) Watch here, challenging pvp.
    Edited: May 11, 2016

4. May 11, 2016  
    Compare a duel between a rank 1 bala druid and rank 1 arms war. in MoP. lots of lots potential playstiles , outplays, and ****.
    Wotlk ? Tunneling forever. Most popular xpac because of the story of it and the PvE which i agree theyre the best.
    Have a warrior with smourne or something, full arm pen , 2-3 shooting every clothie. so interesting. Its not far more challenging because its so fast paced that u can actually die in 3 weapon swings. Tested on blackrock , both toons , same gear. Tunneling, braindead playing, its not far more challenging.
    As to the previous comment u made to me about frostwolf realm few hours ago , yeah, mop is dying, solely because the main focus of warmane's staff is on lord, okay, fine. But dont come at me saying that i should shut the **** up and find another server. You do it, and enjoy that ****ty ancient game . I stay with warmane, because its the best staff/server all-around.
    Enough with you. Now go tunnel some targets with your precious smourne ( if you have it yet) and kill your clothies/leathers in 5-6 weapon swings
    Best pvp patch was the cata patch before DS release. season 8 if i remember well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdU82SRqsOc My favorite duel between these 2 known guys. ( 6:37till the end ) Watch here, challenging pvp.
    that would be season 10 ithink >_>

5. May 12, 2016  
    I play a hunter on LK.

Have a warrior with smourne or something, full arm pen , 2-3 shooting every clothie. so interesting. Its not far more challenging because its so fast paced that u can actually die in 3 weapon swings.
    If a clothie gets 2 shotted by someone with a smourne, that clothie should delete the game and never install it again. Each clothie has a strong defensive cd to survive 2-3 shots (ice block, dispersion, voidwalker sacrifice).

Moving on, if you think shadowmourne is such an issue, how come I see so many casters on the arena ladders? I have not the slightest idea what you mean by tunnelling forever... but given you how mentioned shadowmourne, then talked about you testing on Blackrock (which has no shadowmourne) gives a good idea of your knowledge of the expansion.

Wotlk is more unforgiving, and I can totally understand why you are unsatisfied with it. Its fine if you like MoP, but that is no reason to bash wotlk.

You do it, and enjoy that ****ty ancient game
    I don't see why I need to change servers, I'm happy with both our Wotlk realms and our MoP realm. The one who isn't satisfied is you, and all I ever see from you are ****posts about how bad our server/realm is. If you are so unsatisfied from the services offered here (for free no less), then perhaps to lower your stress in life, you should find somewhere else to play. Or understand that this is a FREE service and you should appreciate it even existing.

Anyways, its obviously objective which patch is the best for PvP. I personally find wotlk the most enjoyable.

First ... 234