1. TBH Ilyanah kinda gave some fun to the server. She made some raids, she made the alliance hate us... It's good she's back. It was getting really boring.

2. So it's true? Alli can actually win a bg? I thought it was just a myth...*fires up retail*
    Actually alliance win more bgs than the horde in retail (Since 14 months ago)
    http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

TBH Ilyanah kinda gave some fun to the server. She made some raids, she made the alliance hate us... It's good she's back. It was getting really boring.
    +100. This past weeks I was a little bored. too bad that she returned just when I start to play in retail :(
    Edited: December 18, 2015

3. It seems delenis is still buthurt about loosing to Ilyanah, he still comes here while playing Retail haha

Cry me a river

4. Alway the same ret*rd with the arenas. ^^
    I have only 1 month playing in retail (How many time do you think I was playing there..??), and waste it playing mostly bgs, as if I would never play arenas, kid.

It seems delenis is still buthurt about loosing to Ilyanah, he still comes here while playing Retail haha

Cry me a river
    Spoiler: Show

Go to fry asparagus, clown.

5. dunno i play 3 weeks retail got hc clear and 1,9k in 3s with a class i never played before

6. dunno i play 3 weeks retail got hc clear and 1,9k in 3s with a class i never played before
    Dude, some day we will play 2vs2 here if you want, but I'm not playing arenas in retail, because I prefer bgs. I pay, I play whatever I want :D

I has played enough arenas in Molten/warmane.

Oh, and 1,9k is nothing, my friend, I got >2,2k with my elemental shaman in Cata :D

7. dunno i play 3 weeks retail got hc clear and 1,9k in 3s with a class i never played before
    *Achoo* Sorry, I'm allergic to bull****.

8. OH COME OOON!!!
    Stop being that stupid people! Don't reply these ****ty threads anymore! #Ignore ffs

9. *Achoo* Sorry, I'm allergic to bull****.
    lel. for good players this isnt hard to achieve. with good i dont mean molten good cause all below 2,4k on warmane sux anyway.
    yeah 1,9k on saison start and mmr drop is nothing. but 2,2k on end of saison in cata is. alright m8 got it. if you played retail arena 2,2k u shouldnt have problems to be under top 10 on lolten. even ive been there multiple times.

10. Another name to add to the list of known people:

Sgtmajor
    Menko
    Draked
    Kazzad
    Byrimtone
    Dujin
    Benme

and now

Ilyanah

11. Another name to add to the list of known people:

Sgtmajor
    Menko
    Draked
    Kazzad
    Byrimtone
    Dujin
    Benme

and now

Ilyanah
    I know only the last :/

12. lel. for good players this isnt hard to achieve. with good i dont mean molten good cause all below 2,4k on warmane sux anyway.
    yeah 1,9k on saison start and mmr drop is nothing. but 2,2k on end of saison in cata is. alright m8 got it. if you played retail arena 2,2k u shouldnt have problems to be under top 10 on lolten. even ive been there multiple times.
    This is the most funny kind of people... They claim to be good retail players, and flame any molten player, even when they can't do **** here and make excuses like "meh, I don't care about ****y servers" :D

13. I know only the last :/
    I bring them up because each of these guys has something unique about them, it isn't about gear, however, the reputation they bring to themselves and how they exert it among others, for example, sgtmajor thinks he is the best, Byrimtone is known for his trolling to the point where zzg saw his work "Warmane" in goldshire literally, Kazzad for bring up, along with the twinking community, the rebirth of 70s bg, and Menko who is just.... Menko, and Ryuz, who won the Warmane based tournament, when he was known for being a Challenjour lackey in the past.

I would mention you, but I'd have to see feats done by the player and this can only be done if I see them often in game. I've added Ilyanah because I've seen her feats, wins and losses from Sargeras to Frostwolf.

Delenis will be a name I'll be looking out for, along with a few others whom I am spectating and or haven't mentioned yet.

14. lel. for good players this isnt hard to achieve. with good i dont mean molten good cause all below 2,4k on warmane sux anyway.
    Agreed. For GOOD players this would require a tiny bit mroe skill than playing their main class but I don't know you nor have you mentioned your name. So in my eyes you are a rnd pretending to be good. Prove me otherwise or goodbye.

First ... 23456 ... Last