View Poll Results: Should Lordaeron have RDF available?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 64.25%
  • No

49 25.39%
  • When ICC is released

20 10.36%
  1. Straight up no from me, maybe when ICC is released, sure.

2. be4 i answer the poll... why no1 mentioned if this RDF will be disabled forever or just till ICC? coz my answer is different... i want RDF to be disabled till ICC but if the poll mean "No" as no rdf forever so i will vote for the yes option. plz some1 answer ^^
    I'm of the same opinion, with the exception that I would only want RDF enabled (once the realm reaches ICC content) for max-level characters, or just specifically heroic dungeons - not normal ones.

3. with the exception that I would only want RDF enabled (once the realm reaches ICC content) for max-level characters, or just specifically heroic dungeons - not normal ones.
    Why would be so ?

4. Reading the comments , I realize that over a half of those who voted "No" ,want RDF to be disabled for good, permanently . What's also sad is the fact that it needed moderators to come here and influence the votes ,just to even the number of "yes" . There are so many people that want to make RDF look like a scapegoat for all the bad things in this game, to attribute it all the negatives things, but they forgot how difficult it's for a new player to get in touch with random ones and gather experience in PvE. Another interesting question is : Can a group of alliance players level 15-20 travel to the heart of Ogrimmar in order to enter Ragefire Chasm ? Can a group of low level hordes travel to Stormwind and make their way to Stockade ,or should they wait until 80 because a group of haters decided to disable essential tools ? It's unfair to see moderators involving and influencing the outcome of this Poll. Disabling RDF will make people less social, less familiar to team work and PvE content, forcing them to level up with quests, in solitude, which is the opposite of the MMORPG. It was so hard to see low level players,who have no experience, playing battlegrounds or helping each other in RDF, but as the time passed, they learned to cooperate and use this tool. It is not about making the game easier, it's a social thing and it helps the community to develop together and stop the hate among the people.

For those who say it wouldn't be "blizz-like", then think about having Dual Spec , Glyphs and Inscription in TBC, Draenei,Blood Elves and Jewelcrafting in Vanilla, then that wouldn't be "blizz-like" too, but you want them because such features can only make the game better, so does the RDF .

If the outcome of this poll with not be unbalanced, then it is clear that things shouldn't be changed regarding this tool,also think about the fact that a huge number of people voted "no" just because they saw the moderators suggesting so,just as they did with the "gold drain mechanics" which eventually got rejected, so the "no" side has the upper hand thanks to special interference .
    Edited: August 22, 2015

5. i vote NO because i also feel RDF just made ppl lazy siting in town and waitin on queue(most goin afk during it and just cousin frustration on others waiting on them) u forgot to mention such thing when u talk about how RDF is good Rares. it has a major downside simply because ppl are just not trying enough with RDF....when u form a group with ppl that actually gota GO/Walk/fly to dungeon they take it more serious and rarely go afk in dungeon or while forming a group or flying there / waiting on summons. so NO i wouldnt want RDF ever, and imo it would be best 2 just enable it for heroic dungeons at max lvl that are used for emblem farming and end game gear farming. RDF is 1 of the things that killed world pvp and i really hate it for it , pvp at summoning stones was allways the most fun part of the dungeon preparation for me.
    also, this part where u say staff is voting for NO:)) its so funy...should i think that you are making new accounts just for voting YES also ?:)

6. i vote NO because i also feel RDF just made ppl lazy siting in town and waitin on queue(most goin afk during it and just cousin frustration on others waiting on them) u forgot to mention such thing when u talk about how RDF is good Rares. it has a major downside simply because ppl are just not trying enough with RDF....when u form a group with ppl that actually gota GO/Walk/fly to dungeon they take it more serious and rarely go afk in dungeon or while forming a group or flying there / waiting on summons. so NO i wouldnt want RDF ever, and imo it would be best 2 just enable it for heroic dungeons at max lvl that are used for emblem farming and end game gear farming. RDF is 1 of the things that killed world pvp and i really hate it for it , pvp at summoning stones was allways the most fun part of the dungeon preparation for me.
    also, this part where u say staff is voting for NO:)) its so funy...should i think that you are making new accounts just for voting YES also ?:)
    " Can a group of alliance players level 15-20 travel to the heart of Ogrimmar in order to enter Ragefire Chasm ? Can a group of low level hordes travel to Stormwind and make their way to Stockade ,or should they wait until 80 " Give me a solution,so those level 15 will not be be deprived . Why would those players be unable to complete that achievement,get those items and so on? It's like disabling the dungeon too, it's abusive to take someone's right to experience something which is available and working.

Also your comment helps us all to see that those who vote "no" don't want RDF at all, while the staff suggested it to be disabled for a short period of time. It seems like "no" here means no RDF at all,never.

7. i made an exeption in my wish for end game heroic dungeons for farmin emblems/gear.
    also for ur talk about SW and ORg. imagine a rogue/druid in stealth moving 2 summoning stone and using it ? never saw that happen ?:) it is harder but still posible, not everything is ment 2 be easy in game imo.

8. i made an exeption in my wish for end game heroic dungeons for farmin emblems/gear.
    also for ur talk about SW and ORg. imagine a rogue/druid in stealth moving 2 summoning stone and using it ? never saw that happen ?:) it is harder but still posible, not everything is ment 2 be easy in game imo.
    No level 15 rogue or druid can sneak around those grunts in Ogrimmar or soldiers in Stormwind.

9. Aside that i dont truly care if they choose to enable or disable it, honestly all I see among people who voted "yes" are spoiled little brats crying that warmane plans to take away their favorite toy.
    What always made this game hardcore was the fact that "not everything is meant for everyone". People who lack the skill and/or willpower never got to achieve certain things, be it completing a dungeon of the opposite faction (Stockades, RFC) or getting a dungeon done at all. Let alone a more difficult raid boss...
    If Warmane truly plans to make this realm hardcore in at least half the means, it is a fully logical and reasonable choice to disable rdf, even though i might miss it myself at some times. Your idea of "let people who wanna walk, walk, enable it for others" is simply crazy, if you enable it there wont be reality in "not using it just because of swag". Hard working players are not stupid either. Their hard work would be diminished and pointless if others got the same stuff for free with RDF.
    As for your worry for new players and their socializing skills, back in my days you had to whisper players and learn to communicate in order to get anything done not just queue up and let the system take care of you. I wouldnt mind that returning, because the latter created only a generation of incompetent ******s, excuse me. Yes, it will make things harder, which is exactly the point.

10. Aside that i dont truly care if they choose to enable or disable it, honestly all I see among people who voted "yes" are spoiled little brats crying that warmane plans to take away their favorite toy.
    What always made this game hardcore was the fact that "not everything is meant for everyone". People who lack the skill and/or willpower never got to achieve certain things, be it completing a dungeon of the opposite faction (Stockades, RFC) or getting a dungeon done at all. Let alone a more difficult raid boss...
    If Warmane truly plans to make this realm hardcore in at least half the means, it is a fully logical and reasonable choice to disable rdf, even though i might miss it myself at some times. Your idea of "let people who wanna walk, walk, enable it for others" is simply crazy, if you enable it there wont be reality in "not using it just because of swag". Hard working players are not stupid either. Their hard work would be diminished and pointless if others got the same stuff for free with RDF.
    As for your worry for new players and their socializing skills, back in my days you had to whisper players and learn to communicate in order to get anything done not just queue up and let the system take care of you. I wouldnt mind that returning, because the latter created only a generation of incompetent ******s, excuse me. Yes, it will make things harder, which is exactly the point.
    Fine, then disable dual talent,draenei,blood elves,inscription,jewelcrafting and fast mounts until 60,let's be hardcore,right? According to your logic,you're a spoiled ,lazy,coward brat if you can't live without what I listed above,you said it,not me.

11. also think about the fact that a huge number of people voted "no" just because they saw the moderators suggesting so,just as they did with the "gold drain mechanics" which eventually got rejected, so the "no" side has the upper hand thanks to special interference .
    Be more specific with the word 'huge'. i count 1 instance of any moderator giving any words on the topic, obnoxious isnt 'casting a vote', but i think just simply reminding us - that hey; this was not perhaps a topic of discussion, this subject did not Demand a poll, and assuming all this time that wed have RDF w ICC, may of got all our panties in a bunch this whole time for nothing.
    >because this: Front Page > Dungeon Finder Disabled (not in the list of discussables and topics they are debating, but part of the spec of the realm.)
    ...I quoted obnxs simply because it lead me straight into the same notion, which is the fact that the Kaer had a vision for this realm; Not to make us angry make us walk because hes a meany, but because he sees a flaw in rdf - same as bunches of other players do, including myself. the flaw, figuratively speaking:
    Rdf 'did' to WoW (did,past tense), what the Iph is doing to our society. Its easy to tap that button yes it is. Are we REALLY more social?

Mercy then sits down with us and gives her opinion, but we cant count her as a strict 'no'. Her opinion seems rather custom to me.

Regardless to think that all the moderators here combined could brainwash the entire pop into voting no on this topic seems far fetched to me.

12. Be more specific with the word 'huge'. i count 1 instance of any moderator giving any words on the topic, obnoxious isnt 'casting a vote', but i think just simply reminding us - that hey; this was not perhaps a topic of discussion, this subject did not Demand a poll, and assuming all this time that wed have RDF w ICC, may of got all our panties in a bunch this whole time for nothing.
    >because this: Front Page > Dungeon Finder Disabled (not in the list of discussables and topics they are debating, but part of the spec of the realm.)
    ...I quoted obnxs simply because it lead me straight into the same notion, which is the fact that the Kaer had a vision for this realm; Not to make us angry make us walk because hes a meany, but because he sees a flaw in rdf - same as bunches of other players do, including myself. the flaw, figuratively speaking:
    Rdf 'did' to WoW (did,past tense), what the Iph is doing to our society. Its easy to tap that button yes it is. Are we REALLY more social?

Mercy then sits down with us and gives her opinion, but we cant count her as a strict 'no'. Her opinion seems rather custom to me.

Regardless to think that all the moderators here combined could brainwash the entire pop into voting no on this topic seems far fetched to me.
    The big issue,is that those who vote "No " specify that they don't want RDF to be implemented,ever.

13. " Can a group of alliance players level 15-20 travel to the heart of Ogrimmar in order to enter Ragefire Chasm ? Can a group of low level hordes travel to Stormwind and make their way to Stockade ,or should they wait until 80 " Give me a solution,so those level 15 will not be be deprived . Why would those players be unable to complete that achievement,get those items and so on? It's like disabling the dungeon too, it's abusive to take someone's right to experience something which is available and working.
    If they wanted it bad enough Absolutely. Do having lvl 80 faction members help classify cheating? Thats world PvP. And theres the summon stone... 2 people have made it to that stone before to run the other factions dungeon it is known.
    And achievement hunters will get the achievement - because they are 'Achievement Hunters'.. not cuz they pushed the shiny red button, which grants free achievement.
    And lets wholeheartedly be honest here: how many dungeons are smack dab in the center of the other factions city center??
    I dont find it coincidence that just maybe when azeroth started, the makers of WoW were simply stating: This is the Horde dungeon. This is the Ally dungeon.
    All others are viable, and these may prove deadly. As there was no rdf at that time, its only logical> and no one felt deprived.

Fine, then disable dual talent,draenei,blood elves,inscription,jewelcrafting and fast mounts until 60,let's be hardcore,right? According to your logic,you're a spoiled ,lazy,coward brat if you can't live without what I listed above,you said it,not me.
    RDF is the question of the day. The items above pass the scrutiny test? they are deemed good and ready to roll? They werent considered 'flawed' in some aspect during the vision of the realm? i dunno

14. You guys, and especially you rares13, should stop whining over the features Warmane will implement in Lordaeron. The whole idea of this realm is to be hardcore, so if you're just a noobcasual that wants everything handed over on a golden plate, there's 2 other realms with all the features you want, so I don't get why you bother that much.

15. This is a 100% casual player killer.
    I am casual, can not afford to play a lot lately, for me and I would say, for every casual players disabling this feature will give hard time progressing and giving satisfaction.
    Long, boring way to max level by questing and grinding is so painful, especially for those who did it a lot of times. Dungeons give diversity which keep fresh feelings awake. No one will bother running to dungeons, if you are casual you may spend half of the time you can afford to play just by traveling, this is not rewarding at all.
    I want to see how this realm can survive with only hardcore players.

First ... 2345614 ... Last