1. I find it hilarious actually. Good job Noktyn.
    The rest of the thread should be dedicated to how weird this is.
    I was confused why the guy posted a 2min audio clip from an arena along with that post anyway.. made no sense at all. Now it's clear he wanted everyone to think he was a girl lmao.

2. How's the 3.3.5 scale gonna work out? Only the resi is lower and all stats goes with 3.3.5?

Either way, gonna try out rogue/mage

3. I was confused why the guy posted a 2min audio clip from an arena along with that post anyway.. made no sense at all. Now it's clear he wanted everyone to think he was a girl lmao.
    Dude I also was super confused about it, first, I read her post, and I was like, why the hell did that beetch post a 2min audio clip from an arena along with that post anyway, I thought about it, I went to the park and sat on a bench, and I really tried to reflex about what I saw, and like... it really made no sense at all, AT ALL. Now, after some minutes, and after I checked all the information and links that people have replied, it really helped me discover this mistery, I cracked the code, I solved the riddle, and I am literally laughing my azz off HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL He clearly wanted everyone, like really everyone in the world, in the universe to think that he is a girl in real life, like WTF, It's like come on dude come out of the closet already, right? I tried to whisper him in the game dude, he said that he is really a girl LOOOOOL, I tried to flirt with him in the game and he is still doing it WTF, I have said hot things to him and he has said stuff back, like if he was a girl, and I mean, it's not weird or anything, it's not like I am a fagget or a weirdo, I am doing this for the community dude, because I really really care about this community and I really really don't want to put everyone in the game exposed to this kind of psychopaths and faggies, so yeah, I will be right back with more info about this issue, I will continue to sexy talk with her, I mean, with this faggy in the game, BRB.

4. Dude I also was super confused about it, first, I read her post, and I was like, why the hell did that beetch post a 2min audio clip from an arena along with that post anyway, I thought about it, I went to the park and sat on a bench, and I really tried to reflex about what I saw, and like... it really made no sense at all, AT ALL. Now, after some minutes, and after I checked all the information and links that people have replied, it really helped me discover this mistery, I cracked the code, I solved the riddle, and I am literally laughing my azz off HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL He clearly wanted everyone, like really everyone in the world, in the universe to think that he is a girl in real life, like WTF, It's like come on dude come out of the closet already, right? I tried to whisper him in the game dude, he said that he is really a girl LOOOOOL, I tried to flirt with him in the game and he is still doing it WTF, I have said hot things to him and he has said stuff back, like if he was a girl, and I mean, it's not weird or anything, it's not like I am a fagget or a weirdo, I am doing this for the community dude, because I really really care about this community and I really really don't want to put everyone in the game exposed to this kind of psychopaths and faggies, so yeah, I will be right back with more info about this issue, I will continue to sexy talk with her, I mean, with this faggy in the game, BRB.
    hahah dude you're so deep in the lie

5. We are so excited to play on Lordaeron 1x no legendaries, no donation gear, no vote points and stuff... I mean, there is, but it's not going to be as Deathwing.

i am sorry to partially destroy your happiness about this server, but lordaeron is going to become pay2win just as the other servers.

- Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    this quote is taken from the official lordaeron info thread made by Kaer.

Lordaeron will be pay 2 win as soon as RS 25 heroic is released. then you have no limitation on that 1 Tier below but can directly start buying endgame gear.

6. then you have no limitation on that 1 Tier below but can directly start buying endgame gear.
    BUT you still must have the NORMAL gear if you want to buy the HEROIC, so yeah we have like a year and something without the P2W aspect.

7. BUT you still must have the NORMAL gear if you want to buy the HEROIC, so yeah we have like a year and something without the P2W aspect.
    so?
    this is no limitation on pay2win only maximising how much money you suck out of players.

8. so?
    this is no limitation on pay2win only maximising how much money you suck out of players.
    wat are you doing here? what is your purpose of waisting oxygen here? are you prophet or what? gtfo...

9. so?
    well we dont know that for sure.it can be that they dont add normal version of items inshop but only hc one.so you need to go to RS normal and get your trinket from there so you can upgrade it to HC.p2w for me is when fresh level 80 with green gear buy BIS items.for example if you have to kill LK normal before you can upgrade to HC LK weapon that is not that much of a p2w.
    btw there is P2W even on retail.people do buy raid/arena boosts all the time.if you have money.even if there is no items in shop, you can simple pay to someone to boost you in icc 25hc or RS 25hc and let you get all the loot.
    i know people who use to boost 2.2k rating in cata for coins so the owner of the char can buy elite weapons.p2s aspect cannot completely be removed from the game.

p.s. i still dont understand how is p2w conversation connected to "Dominating comps in early seasons"
    Edited: December 30, 2015

10. well we dont know that for sure.it can be that they dont add normal version of items inshop but only hc one.so you need to go to RS normal and get your trinket from there so you can upgrade it to HC.p2w for me is when fresh level 80 with green gear buy BIS items.for example if you have to kill LK normal before you can upgrade to HC LK weapon that is not that much of a p2w.
    btw there is P2W even on retail.people do buy raid/arena boosts all the time.if you have money.even if there is no items in shop, you can simple pay to someone to boost you in icc 25hc or RS 25hc and let you get all the loot.
    i know people who use to boost 2.2k rating in cata for coins so the owner of the char can buy elite weapons.p2s aspect cannot completely be removed from the game.

p.s. i still dont understand how is p2w conversation connected to "Dominating comps in early seasons"

read what i did quote maybe then you will see.

it is difference if people offer this and server provider says is not allowed or if server provider is selling it himself. one is pay2win the other is rmt

wat are you doing here? what is your purpose of waisting oxygen here? are you prophet or what? gtfo...

the only one wasting oxygen is you seeing as to what verbal diarrhea you wrote.

11. I don't have problem with my nonperfect english as is not my first language,who want to understand will understand...how you know this server will be p2w in terms of pvp? I don't agree with their system of selling 1 tier bellow current tier,but that still doesn't effect pvp in anyform?

12. read what i did quote maybe then you will see.

it is difference if people offer this and server provider says is not allowed or if server provider is selling it himself. one is pay2win the other is rmt
    the effect is exactly the same.you pay money to get item.will you get the item from warmane shop or from player for coins there is no deference at all.also you can claim something is p2w only if they give you something you cannot get ingame.for example if we do not have ICC HC only normal mode but they sell hc items in shop.this will be pay2win.everything else is pay to gear faster.
    btw to buy Boost is way cheaper then shop market most of the time.

p.s. no idea what RMT stand for.

13. the effect is exactly the same.you pay money to get item.will you get the item from warmane shop or from player for coins there is no deference at all.also you can claim something is p2w only if they give you something you cannot get ingame.for example if we do not have ICC HC only normal mode but they sell hc items in shop.this will be pay2win.everything else is pay to gear faster.
    btw to buy Boost is way cheaper then shop market most of the time.

p.s. no idea what RMT stand for.
    yeah,but p2gf (or pay to gear faster haha) also destroying hc and progression element of the server...

14. yeah,but p2gf (or pay to gear faster haha) also destroying hc and progression element of the server...
    i personally preffer to have full donor players in my group if we going to raid.its simple way more easy to clear the content.problem is in PVP and thats why most people call it P2W.if you can get the gear today that mean in next 1-2 months you will dominate other people.and if we have short seasons then moving to next PVP tier it can really be P2W.i hope they dont let people but PVP gear with coins that will be very bad.

15. what is difference between someone in same gear,one earned it and other bought it? why would you prefer raiding with someone who bought his gear? I really don't understand that haha

First ... 234