there it is.... xD

[YT]8dHZmFJ_zV8[/YT]

3. June 5, 2014  

4. June 6, 2014  

5. June 8, 2014  

6. hmmm kattie your avatar says u are in BID ....lol

7. Both of u plz get new decent avatars kthnxbye

8. Both of u plz get new decent avatars kthnxbye
    Katniss has great avatar damnit! D: I loved hunger games too, and hey, how is it going over there at Sargeras?

9. Katniss has great avatar damnit! D: I loved hunger games too, and hey, how is it going over there at Sargeras?
    Trying to get people to keep raiding DS but seems they are getting tired of this many raids a week

10. One of the best guild rules i've eva read.

11. Trying to get people to keep raiding DS but seems they are getting tired of this many raids a week
    Ah. I might lvl my prot war from wotlk on mop. Haven't touched it ever since wotlk, got like 3x sargeras 80s. D;

12. Ah. I might lvl my prot war from wotlk on mop. Haven't touched it ever since wotlk, got like 3x sargeras 80s. D;
    I'm sorry to tell you but prot warriors are cancer for tanking in DS =(
    Then again Warlocks are cancer for DPSing in Molten (WTB DEMO FIX PLZ TY TY) and they b jelly of ma deeps

13. One more successful Ultraxion 25M run! Many more minutes to midnight.

14. I'm sorry to tell you but prot warriors are cancer for tanking in DS =(
    Then again Warlocks are cancer for DPSing in Molten (WTB DEMO FIX PLZ TY TY) and they b jelly of ma deeps
    Fern you cant read. lol he said MoP! noob

15. I'm sorry to tell you but prot warriors are cancer for tanking in DS =(
    Oh yeah, I'll never play prot on cata period, mop prot is so wonderful tho. I just love the new playstyle they have.

First ... 2345614 ... Last