1. can you tell me ghostcrawler spawn timer in neltharion
    only 1 have GC in neltha

2. It's a Banthalos theard not GC. GC isn't bugged and over 3 ppl have it on Neltharion.

3. Gz to Blodio from Neltharion, he got him week ago.
    Randomly. Batha was flying on the road near Blazewing spot. So lucky x3

4. Gz to Blodio from Neltharion, he got him week ago.
    Randomly. Batha was flying on road near Blazewing spot. So lucky x3
    Grats! And LOL at that mog xD

5. A sad thing happened today which was my fault so I wanna apologize to Pixie. Ban thalos spawned on sargeras and Pixie, his friend and me were there. Naturally I went for him and I started taming him when Pixie killed me. I resurrected and flew to the hill where I landed and Pixie came to me and we started to pvp again. As we were battling Ban thalos came close and my T15 set proced and started attacking the elite. Unfortunately it killed it. This was my mistake as I hate seeing rare mobs like him dead. I apologize to Pixie and Helicro. Good luck next time I wont be camping anymore until I am sure Heli got his.

6. A sad thing happened today which was my fault so I wanna apologize to Pixie. Ban thalos spawned on sargeras and Pixie, his friend and me were there. Naturally I went for him and I started taming him when Pixie killed me. I resurrected and flew to the hill where I landed and Pixie came to me and we started to pvp again. As we were battling Ban thalos came close and my T15 set proced and started attacking the elite. Unfortunately it killed it. This was my mistake as I hate seeing rare mobs like him dead. I apologize to Pixie and Helicro. Good luck next time I wont be camping anymore until I am sure Heli got his.

Pixiekins is greedy. Don't apologize to him. He'll pretend to be your friend then **** on you.

7. Pixiekins is greedy. Don't apologize to him. He'll pretend to be your friend then **** on you.
    i was there and he actually did killed it by accident, his pet was on defensive mode as banthalos was attacking his pet, cico had him tagged at first but then i came and tried to kill cico again so he summed his pet and his pet was on defensive mode and his pet killed it. I have been focusing on Cico's target and he had me on target right when i arrived and was targetting me this whole time, i never let go of my eye on his target. i saw his pet attacking it. and he did proved a bunch that he didnt kill it.

Im gonna have to give a TIP to every hunter here, while fighting an opposite faction PLEASE have ur pet set on assist to prevent accidents like this.

btw ima leave this here.

Edited: April 5, 2015

8. WTF MOP so easy get bantha XD
    Neltha so hardcore

9. WTF MOP so easy get bantha XD
    Neltha so hardcore
    no it's not, it's as hard as in cata realms.

10. Nope, It is easier. Batha spawns there every 3-4 days? Lol
    on Nelthation it isn't spawning. There are like 4-5 Bathas since server is alive. -.-' It's annoying.

11. i was there and he actually did killed it by accident, his pet was on defensive mode as banthalos was attacking his pet, cico had him tagged at first but then i came and tried to kill cico again so he summed his pet and his pet was on defensive mode and his pet killed it. I have been focusing on Cico's target and he had me on target right when i arrived and was targetting me this whole time, i never let go of my eye on his target. i saw his pet attacking it. and he did proved a bunch that he didnt kill it.

Im gonna have to give a TIP to every hunter here, while fighting an opposite faction PLEASE have ur pet set on assist to prevent accidents like this.

btw ima leave this here.

By accident? LOL He didn't noticed while his pet lovered it's hp to 0? XD Can't belive it somehow.
    and one Question, why u attacked hunter when u already have Banthalos?
    Edited: April 5, 2015

12. By accident? LOL He didn't noticed while his pet lovered it's hp to 0? XD Can't belive it somehow.
    and one Question, why u attacked hunter when u already have Banthalos?
    It was not my pet it was my T15 2 set piece bonus. And I did not notice because I was in the middle of fighting with Pixie.

13. And why she was fighting with u? xd she has this pet.

14. And why she was fighting with u? xd she has this pet.
    She was helping her friend, that had been camping 2 weeks straight.

First ... 23456 ... Last