1. :)?

Can i ask you quick question?
    So lets say i had 10 coins and 200 points on December 29th, yesterday i spend all coins and points(0 coins, 0 points atm).
    What now i will have 0 coins and points after the reset or i got back what i had on December 29th? Thanks!

2. Can i ask you quick question?
    So lets say i had 10 coins and 200 points on December 29th, yesterday i spend all coins and points(0 coins, 0 points atm).
    What now i will have 0 coins and points after the reset or i got back what i had on December 29th? Thanks!
    You will still have 0 coins and 0 VP.

Suppose someone had 500 coins on December 29 and now he has 0. He won't go back to 500 coins after the timer finishes because that doesn't make sense lol. If you use up your coins, they won't come back. The only thing you could've done is 'kept' 10 coins since you had 10 coins on the 29th.

That is all.

3. You will still have 0 coins and 0 VP.

Suppose someone had 500 coins on December 29 and now he has 0. He won't go back to 500 coins after the timer finishes because that doesn't make sense lol. If you use up your coins, they won't come back. The only thing you could've done is 'kept' 10 coins since you had 10 coins on the 29th.

That is all.
    Thanks a lot mate, take care!

4. So what's that point in bringing Gifting back if an account has had its reset already making it not eligible for gifting? And is there a chance you could enable gifting for those accounts later?

Thanks.

5. Ok guys, great job on everything so far, i understand reseting coins and points etc, but why take away gifting?...what if someone comes now to recover their old accounts, after taking a break from wow, they arent gonna have the same privilege we had that we cud gift to our other accounts to buy stuff etc, just think its a bit unfair to ppl who will come after this to recover their accounts and may have coins scattered randomly across their accounts.

As I said, the reset is fine for ppl who recovered their accounts when the server first reopened, but for those who will recover now will be disadvantaged as far as gifting is concerned.

Consider reopening gifting and leaving it. :P

6. Ok guys, great job on everything so far, i understand reseting coins and points etc, but why take away gifting?...what if someone comes now to recover their old accounts, after taking a break from wow, they arent gonna have the same privilege we had that we cud gift to our other accounts to buy stuff etc, just think its a bit unfair to ppl who will come after this to recover their accounts and may have coins scattered randomly across their accounts.

As I said, the reset is fine for ppl who recovered their accounts when the server first reopened, but for those who will recover now will be disadvantaged as far as gifting is concerned.

Consider reopening gifting and leaving it. :P
    Because you can dodge the coin reset by sending all your coins amoung accounts with different reset dates, and send back when your main account resets. I am sure that people would abuse that.

7. I recovered an acc a few days ago, and didnt have the time to lvl past 80 to use the prof boost, now its all gone, xcept the coins.

8. I recovered an acc a few days ago.
    Sir you had those few days...

Seems like people just woke up with recovering..

9. So what's that point in bringing Gifting back if an account has had its reset already making it not eligible for gifting? And is there a chance you could enable gifting for those accounts later?

Thanks.
    This is a good idea and i m agree with it too, i recovered my account today after gifting disabled and i cant send my coins to that account to get new items on it.......:(

10. Since no Mods / GMs / Staff were able to respond to this quote, I'm posting it here:

Hey guys,

for the benefit of the unaware and non-forum website visitor, can the GMs just make a 1-time coin transfer by means of the ticket? I know it will be tedious but you can record that. let's just say, 1 account transferring his coins to many of his other accounts with the same IP address of login. just 1 send/receive only. no more. and also, give time (maybe 24 hours) for the receiver to spend his/her received coins. that would be great, right?

I'm still hoping this suggestion will be answered with a positive solution. Both sides have have their own faults and shortcomings.

11. Since no Mods / GMs / Staff were able to respond to this quote, I'm posting it here:

I'm still hoping this suggestion will be answered with a positive solution. Both sides have have their own faults and shortcomings.
    Wont happen - you heard it here.

12. [QUOTE=Edifice;2419570]Q. When will free instant level ups and professions be removed?
    Q. They were supposed to be removed over 16 hours ago however I've left them open, they will be removed (turned off) 3 hours from this post date.

will they back option for insta lvl or no?
    or i need to spend coins now?

13. [QUOTE=IdemoOdma;2421144]
    Q. When will free instant level ups and professions be removed?
    Q. They were supposed to be removed over 16 hours ago however I've left them open, they will be removed (turned off) 3 hours from this post date.

will they back option for insta lvl or no?
    or i need to spend coins now?
    It has been removed, had to use 20 coins to get to 90, was a little late to the party anyway. There goes the Sand Drake I've always wanted :s

First ... 23456 Last