1. There are 30 jackpot bags per realm.
    Like a lottery?

2. Just it's not fair to say that there will be mounts and companions in goodie bags,and not put them inside.That's all.Grateful for tabard and 3 sha crystals :)

3. Got my hopes high on a thing like a tabard or elwynn lamb etc. but got 3 titansteel bars instead :) They are welcome aswell, thanks for the funny draw game :)
    (no sarcasm intended! greedy *** people can never be satisfied....)

P.s. if the GM's would have changed their silly "sad" response it might have been a whole lot better. GMs complain? oh we can complain aswell then! (hurr durr 3 moonshroud... im so sad now)
    Edited: April 27, 2015 Reason: mods acting like this almost ASK for those responses.

4. I got a item called Demon Hunter's Aspect. But it's broken and doesn't change my character aspect. I also got 6 coins, so its a win win. Thank you Warmane :P

5. Just it's not fair to say that there will be mounts and companions in goodie bags,and not put them inside.That's all.Grateful for tabard and 3 sha crystals :)
    Weird, I don't remember stating there would be companions or mounts.

I can tell you now that there are at least 14 companions and 5 different mounts though.

6. Yes, and i'm sure the winners of them (7 / 150 so far) will be pleasantly surprised with what they got.

7. I'm a man of gift, I love gifts! (Who doesn't? :D)
    I got 2 x imperial silks on main account, and 1x Elwynn Lamb and 10 Coins, on my alternative one.
    Vanity items would have been enough but Thanks a LOT, what a nice surprise!
    Random gifts are the best, so thrilled.

Can we know what's the Jackpot? :D

8. Yes, and i'm sure the winners of them (7 / 150 so far) will be pleasantly surprised with what they got.
    i'm one the the 7 then

9. Yes, and i'm sure the winners of them (7 / 150 so far) will be pleasantly surprised with what they got.
    Dear Edifice,
    I have one suggestion for goodies bags.
    One per account i think it's not enough so it will be good if people could spent vote points for more goodies bags .
    For example 1: Each bag could cost 50 VP
    otherwise other way one per week (without coins or items that exist in marketplace so people can donate as always).

Also any chance to update marketplace with more items ? (More items = more donations)
    No need to be higher ilvl gear but fancy items like new mounts , companions etc ( With new coins or by trade and not by refunded coins)

10. Dear Edifice,
    I have one suggestion for goodies bags.
    One per account i think it's not enough so it will be good if people could spent vote points for more goodies bags .
    For example 1: Each bag could cost 50 VP
    otherwise other way one per week (without coins or items that exist in marketplace so people can donate as always).

Also any chance to update marketplace with more items ? (More items = more donations)
    No need to be higher ilvl gear but fancy items like new mounts , companions etc ( With new coins or by trade and not by refunded coins)
    that would be gambling

11. No offence

No offence warmany.
    i was think the goodi bag something really good even if there lottery or chance..at lest make it drop items from 245+.... and expensive mount even expensive pet not problem at all!
    but way there chance to get pet sheep "that Elwynn.." or even materials for tailor oO!? or...dam it damnit is that gold 1421! (-_-)
    sorry to say that but not fair at all was smart move The goodi bag but ruined in end.

12. As if we haven't given enough gifts and refunds already.

Goodie bags are not meant to contain anything useful as they're purchased on a mass scale, over 200,000 so far.

What were you expecting?

There are 30 jackpot bags per realm.

With a pool of over 300 different items to get per expansion, including bonus things (gold, points, coins) and a chance at a realm specific jackpot pool, all for free.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....on-Goodie-Bags

See: "What can we expect from them?"

Good day.
    Thanks for the work Edifice! There are still those of us that appreciate the hard work going on behind the scenes c: on that note, any idea when the booster packs may return if they will?

13. I got awesome purple shirt for my rogue and now I can die from war 100k damage deep wounds like a real man :D

p.s. I dont care for gb

First ... 23456 ... Last