1. Same here. And cannot create the ticket. Says illegal characters

2. i cant connect in the game ??

unable to connect,please try leater ?

3. Connecting to server problem

Hei guys, i`m from Spain, i wuz doing my daily quests, and got dc-ed. Now i`m trying to connect and i`m getting the message "Connecting" then after 30 seconds "Login server down" What should i do? is there a problem with my computer or internet connexion problem? changing dns flushing dns restarting the router, trying to connect from another wi-fi spot, but still not working. HELP , Got a major PROBLEM here :( Thank you

4. Is frostwolf down??

stuck at "connecting", so are 2 friends that are trying to log in too and not sharing internet connection with me

5. another day, another issue with login server.

6. the login server is down,its not only you :)

7. So it may be the fault of the server. Thank you for the good news :)

8. restarting your modem might help, could be your ip is stuck on the cache or something silly like that. 95% chance it will not work, 5 % is better than 0 :D

9. they are aware of issue please be patient

Thread to be closed by moderator

10. same this happens with me. This account needs to be converted... message appears

11. restarting your modem might help, could be your ip is stuck on the cache or something silly like that. 95% chance it will not work, 5 % is better than 0 :D
    it doesnt help, even my friend cannot connect to my account.

12. stuck at connected deathwing and ragnaros

13. I posted before they put that on the page. If it were now I wouldnt have posted it xP How do i delete the post?

First ... 23456 Last