1. Cannot login

I seem to cannot login to wow(icecrown).I type my username and password,and then all of the realms pop up,and when i choose 1,it just says disconnected from the server.

2. how many times does Warmane have to state that it's THEIR design philosophy. It was their plan from the very beginning. Don't like it, then you have the option to go elsewhere. IIRC apparently Lordaeron wasn't even supposed to be a public realm, it was apparently (originally anyway) going to be for staff and friends etc. Lordaeron servers a specific purpose, and the reality is no one is forcing you to play on it. I mean Jesus Christ, how is this RDF thing still an issue. I've never spent more than 2 ****in minutes looking for a group.

3. It's down for all realms as it seems lel

4. Cant Login and character count off

Ok went to login to the game I get to the server list and I only see 1 character available on Lordaeron when i have 3, the server is at medium and as soon as I try to double click in to the realm I get "You have been disconnected from the Server".

My status shows as in good standing as it should since I play the game as intended.

This doesn't seem like a DDOS attack as a DDOS will prevent any type of login.

Anyone else having this issue?

5. Same problem here, play at icecrown too.

6. I cant even log into icecrown right now ive tried forever also, i was only swapping from alt to main and dc instantly and now its stuck on saying connected without actually connecting to my toons log in screen.

7. same ^ Thought I was the only one.

8. I enter wing MoP room and I get expired session and really do not understand is a DDoS attack

9. i've tried to log into every single realm.. it's all of them :p

10. Same here....and its also happening on mop as tou can see in this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337454

11. Yes, same problem here. All the realms having the same problem WOTLK and CATA.

First ... 23456 ... Last