1. May 20, 2017  
    Nope, nothing in combatlog and you can't explicitly add it either (server side).
    So I wrote an addon that guesses when someone trinkets, based on whether they broke CC by using any spell that allows it to break.
    It works, sort of, but isn't all too reliable. It's part of the new Gladdy now though, but you can disable it (TrinketTracker) for servers that send the message.
    I know this wouldnt work for cross faction but maybe you could have gladdy communicate with other gladdies (like carbonite) and if arena id == someone elses arena id then you could send the info that you need back and forth that way?

2. May 20, 2017  
    It already does that for your party. The problem is doing it via whisper is too unreliable. In fact, there are already some issues where sometimes your client will think someone trinketed your partner's CC, but theirs doesn't. It happens rarely, but then when it does, it's annoying.

I will eventually update it to communicate in the beginning of an arena whether your partner(s) also use Gladdy and then only guess trinkets for your own crowd control and not others anymore.

Due to BuffLib allowing your to see other people's CC, but not always accurately, it can get a bit messy, when your client thinks that polymorph is 10 seconds long (even though it might be DR'd to 5) and it ends after 5 seconds, this resulting in a possible trinket.
    In the end, you can only try to improve your guesswork.

Of course a server side message would solve all that.

3. June 1, 2017  
    I believe this is an important issue that needs to be fixed for the arena environment in order to keep a fun competition. Put it on your priority list Warmane!

You're the best schaka. Cheers!

4. +1111111111111111

Warmane show some love to PvP

5. Bumping this. I get constant whispers with questions about this ingame.

6. +1

Also could somebody link me a working Gladdy version? Tried a lot of different ones and and very often my versions show other enemies than I am actually playing against etc. Would be nice :>

7. +1

Also could somebody link me a working Gladdy version? Tried a lot of different ones and and very often my versions show other enemies than I am actually playing against etc. Would be nice :>
    https://github.com/Schaka/gladdy/releases

First ... 234