1. Is the exp rate x5 only during the testing phase? What will the exp rate be when the server starts? When the server starts it will be x5? Is it possible to make a survey, and set x2 or x3?

2. Hello everyone, Zidras here, maintainer of DBM-Warmane addon.

I have a couple of questions for the dev team

1. Since client will remain unchanged, is it safe to assume we will have the same 3.3.5a API available?
    2. From DBM standpoint, how will the API behave in order to differentiate instances of this new realm from the currently existing realms (Lord, IC, FM)?

3. Thats not true. While I was doing dailies or Loremaster in Frostmourne PVE season I experienced zero griefing. Closest would be one or two times a PVP flagged player would come in front of you to try to get you to attack them by mistake, that I don't think was a successful griefing moment :D. So Frostmourne had completely eliminated griefing when it went PVE.
    Consider yourself lucky.

Horde alts could easily be shutdown by killing quest NPC's in Barrens. Orcs, Trolls, Taurens all rely on it. Other option is travelling to Silverpine Forest in the Eastern Kingdoms, but that's far away, and who knows, maybe there's an alt waiting. Your PvE status will protect you, but NPC's can be killed all the same. Can't progress that efficiently when the biggest exp source is put on a respawn timer.

4. Consider yourself lucky.

Horde alts could easily be shutdown by killing quest NPC's in Barrens. Orcs, Trolls, Taurens all rely on it. Other option is travelling to Silverpine Forest in the Eastern Kingdoms, but that's far away, and who knows, maybe there's an alt waiting. Your PvE status will protect you, but NPC's can be killed all the same. Can't progress that efficiently when the biggest exp source is put on a respawn timer.
    Good point.Is it possible to increase lvl of guards?Not so high, maybe just little.

Also what about situation for example 30% players will play ally and 70% horde?The solution of the problem could be NPC, which could change racial skills of class

5. oh that is actually god news! but i have my dobuts on the x5, also will the server pvp or pve?

6. *5 in vanila will kill all the fun of it + no rdf will be good too

7. As I can see most players would prefer a lower exp rate. Could the admins listen and make a poll? Or maybe two servers could be created and players could choose?

Additionally, what about server domination by one faction? Is it possible to change the racial skills of a class

8. Additionally, what about server domination by one faction? Is it possible to change the racial skills of a class
    Writing that in every single post won't make it happen.
    Just saying.

9. Thank you so much Warmane for always making the highest quality content!

Please consider making it a 1x server

That way we can build community and have a good adventure for years to come, instead of the server becoming a raid log server like Frostmourne was.

10. Pls make the option to chance the racials aswell, like if i play undead i can get the racials from tauren or dwarf, etc.

11. Thank you so much Warmane for always making the highest quality content!

Please consider making it a 1x server

That way we can build community and have a good adventure for years to come, instead of the server becoming a raid log server like Frostmourne was.
    I agree! 1x would be great.

12. Please remove Buy-Sell. We are waiting for a real and honest server from you!

13. I'm very excited ! Just please make it x1 for exp leveling

14. Instead, you can make a good income from various services. For example: transferring a class to another class. (For money)

15. Instead, you can make a good income from various services. For example: transferring a class to another class. (For money)
    In my opinion, it doesn't matter if you can buy items or farm as long as you can join the raid without buying items for real money. If there is choose it is ok.

First ... 3038394041425090140 ... Last