1. I dont get it.Guild raids every day.Im personally mad on them cause they spend so much time in 50 year old instance as ICC/ToGC.It gets boring raiding same content over and over.Your statement is false and Molten God doesnt approve it.For people being rude,you get that everywhere,welcome to Internet. We got 1 GM and 3/4 Officers and non of them is really a phaggot.Another false statement.

Best of luck to you to,

Shini
    westorious is...

2. Lol. If you want to keep raiding, just join multiple guilds. You can start raiding at 12 at Static, 3 at LoA, 5/6 at either redemption or tempest and then 10 at Fade. 4 major raids a day, 28 major raids per week. I think that should be enough for you.
    I think the main point he wants to point out is "Westorious is Rude" xD

3. Lol. If you want to keep raiding, just join multiple guilds. You can start raiding at 12 at Static, 3 at LoA, 5/6 at either redemption or tempest and then 10 at Fade. 4 major raids a day, 28 major raids per week. I think that should be enough for you.
    no he isnt rude, he's just phag

4. Lol. If you want to keep raiding, just join multiple guilds. You can start raiding at 12 at Static, 3 at LoA, 5/6 at either redemption or tempest and then 10 at Fade. 4 major raids a day, 28 major raids per week. I think that should be enough for you.
    ROFL :DDD
    Learn from Aqui he's doin that

5. ROFL :DDD
    Learn from Aqui he's doin that
    anca is doing the same too! and yes WEST IS ROOOD, dont be friends with west.

6. Hey. Can you guys vote up this custom content to get fixed please.

7. Hey. Can you guys vote up this custom content to get fixed please.
    nah, fade gets carried in raids by stacking buffs...:D

8. nah, fade gets carried in raids by stacking buffs...:D
    nrd he is saying a buff isnt stacking with another buff, which is supposed too...not the opposite.

"However there are certain buffs which are suppose to stack up with their type of category."

9. nrd he is saying a buff isnt stacking with another buff, which is supposed too...not the opposite.

"However there are certain buffs which are suppose to stack up with their type of category."
    like i really did read what the bug is about

10. like i really did read what the bug is about
    cause u dont know how to read english xD

here u go....Nrd je ukazujući da je ribolov - reka Selenga nalaganje uniti kou barunastom sa drugom uniti kou barunastom, koje je trebalo previ?íe ... ne suprotno. 'Međutim postoje određeni uniti kou barunastom koji su pretpostavimo da stack sa tip kategorije.'

11. cause u dont know how to read english xD

here u go....Nrd je ukazujući da je ribolov - reka Selenga nalaganje uniti kou barunastom sa drugom uniti kou barunastom, koje je trebalo previše ... ne suprotno. 'Međutim postoje određeni uniti kou barunastom koji su pretpostavimo da stack sa tip kategorije.'
    WoW Oxi lolol. U just said your Dad aint your real Dad,and you dont belong to that category.

12. WoW Oxi lolol. U just said your Dad aint your real Dad,and you dont belong to that category.
    wtf google translator sucks

13. just passing through since i did overwrite my wrath wow by accident with mists lollll , how is everyone, kayobad zexnoob,berserke fatty and if shini still around reading these things he is a *** :) i may not be killing lich king with you all anymore but i am soloing him for us on mists!!!! ret paly vs the lich king still no mount! fuuu

First ... 3341424344455393143 ... Last