View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. We? Right now its mainly just u who is talking about World PvP because u obviously want to avoid the other aspects of WoW where balance plays a so much more important role because World PvP doesnt even grant u any reward that would be worth mentioning.

Well, okay. Lets talk about world pvp:
    World pvp was never balanced by blizzard because of the simple fact that there is not a set limit of ppl that can participate on each side in a world PvP scenario.
    World pvp can be 1v1, it can be 3v1, i can be 10v5, it can be 40v15, it can be whatever u can imagine.

Is it a balanced battle when 3 ppl decide to kill a single player? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a multiboxer decides to kill a single player? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a 40 man premade decides to attack a city? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a 40 man multiboxer decides to attack a city? No

As u can see its absolutely pointless to talk about balance in world PvP.
    You so tricky man :D

I will not reply to you anymore. It's a waste of time :D

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32

2. We? Right now its mainly just u who is talking about World PvP because u obviously want to avoid the other aspects of WoW where balance plays a so much more important role because World PvP doesnt even grant u any reward that would be worth mentioning.

Well, okay. Lets talk about world pvp:
    World pvp was never balanced by blizzard because of the simple fact that there is not a set limit of ppl that can participate on each side in a world PvP scenario.
    World pvp can be 1v1, it can be 3v1, i can be 10v5, it can be 40v15, it can be whatever u can imagine.

Is it a balanced battle when 3 ppl decide to kill a single player? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a multiboxer decides to kill a single player? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a 40 man premade decides to attack a city? No
    Is it a balanced battle when a 40 man multiboxer decides to attack a city? No

As u can see its absolutely pointless to talk about balance in world PvP.
    You don't seem to grasp his mindset.

When 40 people attack a city it's purely balanced, because it's 40 people. But when a single person does it as 40 people and fails miserably, because he is not 40 people, it's so imbalanced, his tiny head is going to implode from that.

He is the new advanced species of forum trolls, nothing else.

3. You so tricky man :D

I will not reply to you anymore. It's a waste of time :D

Because your tiny mind cannot grasp the fact that you keep countering your own arguments, and when it becomes clear, you just call tricks. Nice job troll.

4. You don't seem to grasp his mindset.

When 40 people attack a city it's purely balanced, because it's 40 people. But when a single person does it as 40 people and fails miserably, because he is not 40 people, it's so imbalanced, his tiny head is going to implode from that.

He is the new advanced species of forum trolls, nothing else.
    40 persons vs 40 persons in a videogame should be balanced. If is not is cuz blizz don't give a **** of pvp anymore. This is why wow pvp will never be a competitive game or hardcore game or E-sport (E-sport LOL).

Why wow pvp is so full of cheaters and of people like you? Because wow is a casual game.

By the way I apreciate the Warmane effort to create a hardcore pvp server and I offer my best wishes to Warmane staff.
    Thx

Edited: October 6, 2015

5. 40 persons vs 40 persons in a videogame should be balanced. If is not is cuz blizz don't give a **** of pvp anymore. This is why wow pvp will never be a competitive game or hardcore game or E-sport (E-sport LOL).

Why wow pvp is so full of cheaters and of people like you? Because wow is a casual game.

By the way I apreciate the Warmane effort to create a hardcore pvp server and I offer my best wishes to Warmane staff.
    Thx

40 normal people versus a 40 boxer will always be in the favor of 40 people. Why? Have you tried doing at least 2 different things at once? I highly doubt it.

You should have worked in blizzard to make the game balanced, y'know. They totally would have listened to you and banned everybody pretty much, who is using anything imbalanced, like multiboxing, monopolizing Auction House, buying PvE raid boosts, party ganking, ninja looting, etc.

6. 40 normal people versus a 40 boxer will always be in the favor of 40 people. Why? Have you tried doing at least 2 different things at once? I highly doubt it.

You should have worked in blizzard to make the game balanced, y'know. They totally would have listened to you and banned everybody pretty much, who is using anything imbalanced, like multiboxing, monopolizing Auction House, buying PvE raid boosts, party ganking, ninja looting, etc.
    pvp balancing mean me versus you balancing or my team vs your team (same number of players) balancing. Is it so hard to understand?

monopolizing Auction House, buying PvE raid boosts, party ganking, ninja looting, etc.
    Blizzard did try to ballance all those things, for example ninja looting, adding "need before greed" option. Then yes, I am in favor of temporary or permanent ban for every not-yet balanced actions being abused.

Party ganking don't need balancing cuz the possibility to engage a bigger platoon of your is part of all the FPS, RPG, etc.
    Having the same amount of players (characters) per team balance the game in the medium long term. Did you ever played Battlefield? (btw competitive FPS need 2 platoon to be ballanced).
    In this sense, Blizzard try to balance the number of players per faction.

7. 40 persons vs 40 persons in a videogame should be balanced. If is not is cuz blizz don't give a **** of pvp anymore. This is why wow pvp will never be a competitive game or hardcore game or E-sport (E-sport LOL).

Thx

Lordaeron is mostly made for the PvE community imo. As, the pvp in 3.3.5 is balanced around having the latest season of gear so pvp will be more unbalanced than usual until that happens.
    Also, WoW is very competitive and hardcore from a PvE aspect.

8. pvp balancing mean me versus you balancing or my team vs your team (same number of players) balancing. Is it so hard to understand?

Seems like you are the one who cannot understand a thing here. Your 40 guys can click pretty much nothing to pick my toons off, while I will have to mangle my keyboard and at least 48 buttons, while watching 3 screens at the same time, switching leaders. Ofc I know that for you being noob this means nothing, but you should at least try to imagine.

TLDR: Your guys will track a single player controlled character group, which can be scattered, I will have to pick off individual people, who can think on themselves. Think about multiboxing like a single mind.

9. Also, Stampelle, you can't balance the game around everything. You can't have balanced 2s in arena if you want balanced 3s. You can't have balanced 3s if you want balanced 2s. Same thing goes for 10s, 40s, etc... Unless you want your spells / abilities to constantly be changing depending on what type of combat your in, everything can't be balanced. Does that mean it shouldn't be in the game? No. By your logic, they should remove all arenas except for 3s, because blizzard balances PvP Around 3s. They should remove BGs, they should remove Arenas, they should remove duals, they should remove World pvp. They should remove everything in the game except arena 3s because that is the ONLY thing blizzard balances PvP around.

10. Seems like you are the one who cannot understand a thing here. Your 40 guys can click pretty much nothing to pick my toons off, while I will have to mangle my keyboard and at least 48 buttons, while watching 3 screens at the same time, switching leaders. Ofc I know that for you being noob this means nothing, but you should at least try to imagine.

TLDR: Your guys will track a single player controlled character group, which can be scattered, I will have to pick off individual people, who can think on themselves. Think about multiboxing like a single mind.
    You continue to ignore my balancing statement on purpose avoiding the same amount of players factor. We are Continuing to repeat the same things over and over. It's unhealthy to the thread. This is why I will not reply to you anymore ^^

Not talking about the fact that you have called me Mother***r http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page42
    You do not deserve more replies ^^

11. You continue to ignore my balancing statement on purpose avoiding the same amount of players factor. We are Continuing to repeat the same things is unhealthy to the thread. This is why I will not reply to you anymore ^^

Yeah, taking in the "same amount of players" factor, then it's unbalanced towards me, since I have to control 40 people and others can just easily do it 40 times better than me since they are 40 people, which makes it unbalanced towards me. Your logic is so Iron, I just hope you will stop replying to this entire post instead of making huge shame of yourself. :)

12. Stampelle,you are surely one agry person that defies anything just to post replies in this thread.

Purely epic.

13. Stampelle,you are surely one agry person that defies anything just to post replies in this thread.

Purely epic.
    You again LOL! I think I did reply to you enough :D

Jesus Christ! Mutiboxers here are better than Zerg :DD

14. I don't get why Stampelle won't respond to my argument.

The game isn't suppose to be balanced in PvP in anything but the 3s bracket. Blizzard has stated this. They ONLY balance pvp around 3s arena (Obviously if something is completely broken in a bg or what not they will fix it, but for the most part ..)

So, yes, PVP is NOT balanced around duals, 2s, 10s, 20s,40s... non-max-level, anything like that. Does that mean it should all be removed?

You can't just look at one thing you don't like and ask for it to be removed, you said you don't like 40man multiboxxing because it is unbalanced. So you are really saying "I don't like unbalanced pvp". So you think all unbalanced PvP should be removed? Why just 40man?

15. I don't get why Stampelle won't respond to my argument.

The game isn't suppose to be balanced in PvP in anything but the 3s bracket. Blizzard has stated this. They ONLY balance pvp around 3s arena (Obviously if something is completely broken in a bg or what not they will fix it, but for the most part ..)

So, yes, PVP is NOT balanced around duals, 2s, 10s, 20s,40s... non-max-level, anything like that. Does that mean it should all be removed?

You can't just look at one thing you don't like and ask for it to be removed, you said you don't like 40man multiboxxing because it is unbalanced. So you are really saying "I don't like unbalanced pvp". So you think all unbalanced PvP should be removed? Why just 40man?
    He won't respond because he knows that he has already lost.

First ... 3341424344 Last