1. Oh my oh my, first of, I very much welcomed the introduction of a 2FA few years back and cannot wrap my around who wouldn't.

Now to all the complaining players here, you can feel like you represent big chunk of playerbase here(pointing out to one guy who was pulling out "90% of players don't like it" out of his a**) but in reality you are the lowest of lowest % of the actual players, there always will be some minor % of people who won't like any new changes, and that's fine. But the entitlement where this minority thinks their opinion matters on this kind of thing is alarming.

Great change overall, I don't know anyone I play with who is against it. Some players will drop out due to their account negligence and we might be better off without them to be honest.

Good luck in whatever you are doing my dudes.

2. But we are the server, the players. And you tell me that my opinion is not important?
    You can debate if tide pod tastes good or bad. While ignoring the fact that it's not something you should eat.

3. Hello, I'm having an issue with the authentication process, I have 3 accounts, all registered with the same email, however, when I try to log in, it just send me the code for the main account, the other 2 I'm not receiveing an email with the codes in order to log in.

Is there a way to recover the accounts email? even though I'm 100% sure I used the same email for all the accounts, I'm worries because I can't really do anything from my side.

4. Im having a issue where i use the code on the email, but in-game asks for a code too and it take a long time for me to log in without the in-game code

5. Im having a issue where i use the code on the email, but in-game asks for a code too and it take a long time for me to log in without the in-game code
    If you can login normally on website, you could try Google Authenticator.

6. I got problem with mine main acc email is no longer exist can I change email becose I cano't get code for autent or what can we do to change email.

7. tAfter changing my account email, I managed to log in but it logs me out instantly, even before showing me the list of characters...

8. I got problem with mine main acc email is no longer exist can I change email becose I cano't get code for autent or what can we do to change email.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3196135

Check the "I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account" part.

9. Awesome! Now i don't have a WoW account anymore. Idk which e-mail i used tbh.

So, we really had 3 days to fix our stuff?
    I just think 3 days notice is kind of a joke, not everyone plays everyday or week.
    Had Warmane given more time most people wouldn't complain.

Thanks for the good times since Molten, but I ain't gonna restart an account here for the 3rd time and I highly doubt I'll get my account back.

10. so for people that have vpns and hotspots theyre just gonna have to check their enail every single time they wanna play a game they spend money on? so if that was you would you still have this dumb change?

11. Hello, how are you, I have a problem, someone guessed my email password and stole my wow account, and I changed the email and even had the email stolen, but since I am the owner I was able to recover the email but not the account, In the msg I have where it says that they changed the email to the account, what solution can be found for this?

12. ok, all we have to do is waiting. they will response your email. anyway thanks for replying and help me

13. Why do I have to enter a code sent to my email every time I want to log in? wtf

First ... 3341424344 Last