1. Halion #105

Submit your application @ our website: http://proud-deathwing.enjin.com.

2. The jelly is real in molten. Dont worry, you know you are the best when theres so many jellies around trying so hard with the joj excuse. Everyone here is just helping you bump your thread.

3. The jelly is real in molten. Dont worry, you know you are the best when theres so many jellies around trying so hard with the joj excuse. Everyone here is just helping you bump your thread.
    AQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :DD

They are just mad cuz bad.

-Underdog
    Edited: February 5, 2016

4. dont miss understand me dude
    max exploits and most noobs that shown the guild based on exploits .
    and gearing i dont mean deschant and that msg not for you but for ppl they just want gear more then learn how to play game and im not saying stop at sindra just try to play game properly thats is it.
    and stun vlak in our guild or in other guilds we stun valk that catch (heal tank top dps something like that) but in your case you stun all valk's in every wave of vlak's then kill cleav them and make game so ez and im pretty sure in ur guild cant kill kill 1 valk in every wave.
    about joj you are not wrong if they bad dont be bad like them for example have fun better then exploit .
    in last hop abuse on warr dude let me tell this story :warr pull **** dmg around 8k (geared) uh dk top dps in shadow realm with 9k dps **** dps at all what you do instead of replace bad player you ask for hop warr to pull more dmg gg. gl hf

5. LOL

So you can stun if it's a tank or healer.
    You not only make zero sense with your thoughts but also can't even formulate proper sentences, on top of making up things that aren't true. Just stop posting please.

6. Aqui come play la noobs are butthurt cuz outplayed

7. uh dk top dps in shadow realm
    Considering that in 105 kills we have never ran an unholy dk in shadow realm once, its pretty obvious you're talking bs. Take your extra chromosomes elsewhere please.

8. Considering that in 105 kills we have never ran an unholy dk in shadow realm once, its pretty obvious you're talking bs. Take your extra chromosomes elsewhere please.
    i played uh dk in shadow realm in this guild when dps was low in shadow realm and stop being offensive just answer the questions.
    anyway im out just try to learn how answer questions, when you make that in forum you should expect that i cant do nothing and no one can do so stop disrespect ppl we are all miserable just cuz we are playing this game and cuz of this stupid server.

9. LOL

So you can stun if it's a tank or healer.
    You not only make zero sense with your thoughts but also can't even formulate proper sentences, on top of making up things that aren't true. Just stop posting please.
    you can stun but not all of them in same time like you do holy wrath all of them in everywave of vlak's then kill vlak's .lets say vlak catch 3 ppl (heal and 2 dps) you cant att all of valk you to att 1 tar (heal lets say he is the most important) but what you do stun 3 vlaks then you have time kill them is that make sense like you said.
    you know what im talking stop answer for things im not talking about them .
    this my last post gl have fun we are just talking not killing ppl or selling drugs or inviting ppl to daech ^^ gl have fun.

10. What's offensive is people like you starting crap on our forums for no reason and then having the audacity to demand that someone "learn how answer questions" when you can't even articulate basic thoughts. This is a guild recruitment thread, not an ethics debate and definitely not a place where some random can demand anything.

As for the unholy bs, any decent unholy dk that has raided with us in the past year is still in guild and has definitely never been in shadow realm p3 of halion, so cut the crap. Your choice to remain hidden in anonymity further provides to the fact that you were either never in this guild or some butthurt kid who was kicked or not invited to heroics for being bad, which is quite difficult to be to say the least with the current state of end game content. Stop replying.

11. you can stun but not all of them in same time like you do holy wrath all of them in everywave of vlak's then kill vlak's .lets say vlak catch 3 ppl (heal and 2 dps) you cant att all of valk you to att 1 tar (heal lets say he is the most important) but what you do stun 3 vlaks then you have time kill them is that make sense like you said.
    you know what im talking stop answer for things im not talking about them .
    this my last post gl have fun we are just talking not killing ppl or selling drugs or inviting ppl to daech ^^ gl have fun.
    idk what the wrong with that ,valkyr in warmane its like TGV and they're doing same tactics as in retail.
    i wanna add one thing about joj its not big deal when you see bug's.
    jiji report many bug's gm's wont do anything to this realm just **** us with dc....
    instead of talking about joj and ... go talk with gm's and tell them fix the bug's and, i guess jiji got ban just cuz of what you are talking about bug's i hate say exploits anyway gl jiji like we said ''the dogs bark and the caravan moves on''.

12. I was in guild as well, they are noobs and exploit every known bug. such scrubs

13. I was in guild as well, they are noobs and exploit every known bug. such scrubs
    wrong thread ops

First ... 344243444546 ... Last