1. Don't get it why so late especially since it's Saturday and both EU and NA are home.

2. Hello

Confirmend server still colse and declined logon try becuse wrog are race itp itd

greetings Mikekun

3. Nothing is late. Its scheduled to launch in 1 hour.

Judging from past experience, it's *actually* going to be functional maybe in 3 hours or so. Go relax and enjoy your saturday, it'll be ready when it's ready.

4. Nothing is late. Its scheduled to launch in 1 hour.

Judging from past experience, it's *actually* going to be functional maybe in 3 hours or so. Go relax and enjoy your saturday, it'll be ready when it's ready.
    Having beginner areas crowded with people and people ninjaing mobs from each other is one of the funniest parts of a new server.
    It's an experience you can't do too often, and it's sort of fun really.
    Though I guess I've done it a few numbers of times now and the novely has run out, but it's still fun.

5. Nothing is late. Its scheduled to launch in 1 hour.

Where did you see that info?

6. I think a little earlier than 3 hours.

7. What does everyone think faction balance will look like? Classic is typically alliance, wrath is horde. I wonder if this will make it closer to 50-50? I don’t want to end up on a 20% faction

8. Can we enjoy Onyxia Server on Macbook M1 ? that would be awesome for non pc users.

9. Where could we find the realm for the server ?

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last