1. Meng Severance players are rly cursed xD No LOD for us wherever we are !
    i got lod in severance..fact is u suck

2. Meng Severance players are rly cursed xD No LOD for us wherever we are !
    LOL. Check Fade's thread. No LoD doesn't apply to all of us.

3. LOL. Check Fade's thread. No LoD doesn't apply to all of us.
    Now I know who you are and I'll come after you.

4. Shivass, I'm a hunter marksmanship 5.4k gs.
    wanna to join ur's guild sounds awsome.

playing 3years world of warcraft.
    was playing all this time in retail then moved to here before 3weeks.
    know all the tactics at icc10/25 rs 10/25 toc 10/25.
    got alot of expirance at raids and my class.

Blanchee

Heracshun traitor fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!

WinterIsComming
    Heraxion in Fade
    Paperz in Solace
    Spearhead in Solace

Dammit slackers.

7. That god damn Heraxion is such a pesky traitor. I knew he would do that eventually...

8. Today I shall declare whatever should have been declared a while ago. Severance guild has come to an end today and I had to accept this difficult yet righteous decision along with our current guild officers. We've had a perfect guild whenever we reformed, great officers and crazy epic community. Today we've got only a shade left of what we had. Due to IRL issues (school, job, other important things) many officers had to leave off a game. We managed to stand for a bit more but last week's events has forced me as well as our officers to make one final decision - close off the guild for inactivity and lack of the leaders. Today I stand proud of all of you guys who managed to successfully win at fierce battles against The Lich King, Halion the Twilight Destroyer and many other countless bosses we have faced on heroic and normal difficulties. Besides from that we had one of the best community ever created and I can say, with no fear or doubts, that Severance guild has been one of the best guilds ever made up on Molten-WoW. With that being said, I wish all of you best of luck in a whole different variety of things.

Regards.
    Hello everyone here. Thanks all the officers who remake this guild to as awesome as the feedback comments. Best community ever. Best of luck to every Severance members out there.

Kigu/Saari/Pavo

9. Ive been part of Severance for 2 weeks or so. 2 weeks might sound like a very short period but during this time Ive learned a lot of things I hadnt learned in many years of Molten and achieved many of my main achievements, including my first lk 25 hc kill. It wasnt only a lk 25 hc kill, it was a lk 25 hc kill with others 22 experienced players, who provided me the best raiding expirience ive ever had. Outside the instances I found out, besides experienced, it was a group of talented, fun, helpful, smart, dedicated and motivated people and this combination of qualities made them become, in a short period of time after regrouped, one of the best guilds on Molten. The officers were always doing the right judgments, thats why was so hard to enter the guild, they wanted only the best players, those who really would contribute to the progress of Severance.
    Unfortunately I had to step away to take care of personal matters, but it was enough to make me become an admirer of this guild.
    Ive always been part of Paradox, but Im happy to say that, even for a short period of time, Ive been also part of Severance, and im grateful for that.
    I know its been a while since you disbanded but I had to say goodbye and express my gratitude for providing me a great time.
    Farewell Severance, hope to see you all together again soon,
    Warzor!

10. Fuhrer worst officer! Says "brb". Logs back after 2 months! :P

11. Ive been part of Severance for 2 weeks or so. 2 weeks might sound like a very short period but during this time Ive learned a lot of things I hadnt learned in many years of Molten and achieved many of my main achievements, including my first lk 25 hc kill. It wasnt only a lk 25 hc kill, it was a lk 25 hc kill with others 22 experienced players, who provided me the best raiding expirience ive ever had. Outside the instances I found out, besides experienced, it was a group of talented, fun, helpful, smart, dedicated and motivated people and this combination of qualities made them become, in a short period of time after regrouped, one of the best guilds on Molten. The officers were always doing the right judgments, thats why was so hard to enter the guild, they wanted only the best players, those who really would contribute to the progress of Severance.
    Unfortunately I had to step away to take care of personal matters, but it was enough the make me become an admirer of this guild.
    Ive always been part of Paradox, but Im happy to say that, even for a short period of time, Ive been also part of Severance, and im grateful for that.
    I know its been a while since you disbanded but I had to say goodbye and express my gratitude for providing me a great time.
    Farewell Severance, hope to see you all together again soon,
    Warzor!
    Thank you for your kind words, we had a great time raiding with you as well, hope your future endeavour goes smoothly!

Seeker
    Hello!
    Popping by..

13. [YT]WgKXVPpxydk[/YT]

Link: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgKXVPpxydk)

Old video I found on my PC, read the description please.

By far not the best Halion 25 normal Kill, just thought i'd share it for fun.

Missing the old Severance guys!

First ... 364445464748 ... Last