1. I don't think they share your... enthusiasm for "loving" animals
    You have furry tendencies too my friend.

You're the one who told me about morenatsu

2. I have a tooth infection, it kills, so I had to go to the emergency dentist, got some nice strong painkillers and some antibiotics... went home, cried till I passed out.

Now I feel like death that I've just woke up.

Grymninja
    I have a tooth infection, it kills, so I had to go to the emergency dentist, got some nice strong painkillers and some antibiotics... went home, cried till I passed out.

Eat ice cream.

4. I've been farming for that Loki skin for long.............And I finally got it.

Holy....****.................

My jaw dropped at how many kills I have for Loki. You can't see the amount of kills you have for each god in your stats unless if you get this skin. Most people only have 300-500 kills at rank 6. From what I've seen at least.

I have a tooth infection, it kills, so I had to go to the emergency dentist, got some nice strong painkillers and some antibiotics... went home, cried till I passed out.

tooth infections can be SO BRUTAL. I've had one and my pain tolerance is pretty high but this infection made me tremble in pain. The only way I dealt with it was by drinking super cold water every few seconds, and swishing around mouth wash every few seconds (which ended up drying out my gums and tongue).

**** tooth infections. And the only reason I got it was because no dentist found this cavity that I had and I never knew it was there. I never felt pain prior to the infection. I ended up getting a root canal which wasn't too bad.

toothinfection2painful4meh

Grymninja

I've been farming for that Loki skin for long.............And I finally got it.

Holy....****.................

My jaw dropped at how many kills I have for Loki. You can't see the amount of kills you have for each god in your stats unless if you get this skin. Most people only have 300-500 kills at rank 6.
    What game is that...I want to play. C:

6. What game is that...I want to play. C:
    Smite. It's another MOBA but it's very fun. Very different from LoL, Dota and HoN. But it still incorporates some ideas that are used in LoL and Dota which is also good.

It's funny because years ago when I stilled played WC3 Dota I would always just wish for a third person (or first person) MOBA. Smite is very fun but it's definitely a game you either love or hate. It's a nice change and the community is pretty friendly and helpful.

Now I want to go back and play some WC3 Dota :(

But it's not the same

I miss versions 5.0-6.52 :'|

ByOdinsBeard
    Why not download those versions and host them?

I do miss all the old school W2 games. Chop chop, cat and mouse, helm's deep. I miss walls.

8. Why not download those versions and host those?

I do miss all the old school W2 games. Chop chop, cat and mouse, helm's deep. I miss walls.

Last time I logged onto WC3, which was about two weeks ago, I actually didn't see many Dota games. About one or two. I doubt anyone would join my games =/. And there isn't nearly as many players as there used to be D':

I would get back into Dota 2 but I don't want to relearn everything. I might start playing it again from time to time. Might get one of my friends irl to start playing again too.

Gabrantus
    I am very dissapointed in Fenrir being another humanoid wolf, instead of being quadrapedal, unless the artwork in the loading screen is misleading.

Why does no one want to play actual beast-like characters in games?

Have they done any improvements to movement yet?

10. I am very dissapointed in Fenrir being another humanoid wolf, instead of being quadrapedal, unless the artwork in the loading screen is misleading.

Why does no one want to play actual beast-like characters in games?

Have they done any improvements to movement yet?
    Well he runs on all four paws, but when he attacks he stands up and swipes. When he uses his ultimate he bites.

And I don't think they'll be changing the movement mechanics. I'm kind of active on their forums and I've never seen anyone complain about it o.O

What is it about the movement that you don't like again?

11. We should make our own vent channel.

And if we already have one, somebody should give it to me because I still exist c;

Gabrantus
    Well he runs on all four paws, but when he attacks he stands up and swipes. When he uses his ultimate he bites.

And I don't think they'll be changing the movement mechanics. I'm kind of active on their forums and I've never seen anyone complain about it o.O

What is it about the movement that you don't like again?
    It's not the movement itself, it's how it feels like I'm trying to drive a moped with a joystick in tar.

It's sticky and stiff and tacky.

I should probably just reinstall that thing and try it again.

Also, I just bought the jedi knight collection from Steam. Now I finally own JKA legally.

It's funny owning one game twice (Jedi Outcast).

13. Ahahahahah I had so much fun playing this game! Online and singleplayer were both so awesome and funny at the same time :D

Now I want to play it again.

Foxtrot621
    I just ate so much cookies, I feel like I'm gonna ****ing explode if I put another one in my mouth c:

Mahati
    We should make our own vent channel.

And if we already have one, somebody should give it to me because I still exist c;
    Everyone uses Skype and RC, I think.