1. June 7, 2016  
    I see alot of whine how new players are incapable of progressing on this "unbalanced" realm.
    Allow me to tell you the tale of a nostalrius refugee who came here but two months ago.

I started on this server knowing full well raids were buffed "250%" as I was told, this however turned out not to be the case as I hit 80, never the less it kept me interested throughout my levling experience.
    As I hit 80, I did my heroics, grinded my gear, got denied spots in said heroics because my gear as a holy priest was not "sufficient" to heal heroics.
    Bullocks.
    Heroics were a breeze even as a sub 3k GS healer. We managed, we got our gear and we attempted Naxx 10.
    Needless to say, we wiped. Again and again until we called it quits.
    Next day me and my ten or so friends started a PuG for naxx 25, we did well, killed 6-7 bosses in one night.
    Next week we cleared naxx 25, with 50% PuG 50% guild, it really wasnt that hard, you simply had to prepare, learn tactics and adapt to whatever mechanics were buffed.

I have 8 days played at 80 and I am 4300 gearscore, so I can't comprehend all this whine about how it is impossible for new players to acclimate and progress on this server, I did it, my guild did it just fine.
    You keep spouting **** like "elitist" or "overbuffed" when everthing is very much clearable even with heroic gear.

Im not gonna dismiss your arguments with simple antics like "learn to play" or "git good", but it is simply a matter of skill and adapt. Every boss here is killable, nothing is beyond our grasp.
    Play and adapt and you shall succeed in your own way.

2. June 7, 2016  
    10mans need to be a lower scale than 25mans, naxx 10 is harder than naxx 25, its completly stupid, naxx 10 is meant to be a warm up for 25mans, most pugs cant even get two bosses down!

In terms of ulduar scaling, i came here to ulduar hard modes, but without a certain raid comp or really really good players, i dont have much hope for doing them

Ulduar 10 is the same scale as 25mans, coming from a 4.4k gs prot warrior, hodir was hitting me for 32k with shield.block up on 10man, we couldnt kill it if we dont have our holy pally, as i said before, 10mans need to be scaled down from 25mans, one minor mistake from 1 player can cause a.wipe, it really shouldnt be like that

Ulduar was challenging on retail and dont get me wrong, the buffs on this server is hella fun, but i think that theyre too extreme for the *average* player, good luck seeing the current content if youre not in a decent guild / decent player

3. June 7, 2016  
    10mans need to be a lower scale than 25mans, naxx 10 is harder than naxx 25, its completly stupid, naxx 10 is meant to be a warm up for 25mans, most pugs cant even get two bosses down!

In terms of ulduar scaling, i came here to ulduar hard modes, but without a certain raid comp or really really good players, i dont have much hope for doing them

Ulduar 10 is the same scale as 25mans, coming from a 4.4k gs prot warrior, hodir was hitting me for 32k with shield.block up on 10man, we couldnt kill it if we dont have our holy pally, as i said before, 10mans need to be scaled down from 25mans, one minor mistake from 1 player can cause a.wipe, it really shouldnt be like that

Ulduar was challenging on retail and dont get me wrong, the buffs on this server is hella fun, but i think that theyre too extreme for the *average* player, good luck seeing the current content if youre not in a decent guild / decent player
    bro ulduar 10 is a ****ing joooooooke its super mega easy and every average player can do it(normal modes). About the 4.4gs prot perspective on warmane = warriors class is broken and cannot be played in ulduar. You shouldnt try to tank as warrior(thats like hardmode in itself) maybe thats where your groups problems are coming from.

4. June 8, 2016  
    I wouldnt say theyre broken, every other boss in ulduar is fine, its hodir on 10man being able to hit 32k, when 25man hits the same and you usually have 2-3 more healers, therefor if any one of the three healers dont get that cast off, tank = squished

5. June 8, 2016  
    I wouldnt say theyre broken, every other boss in ulduar is fine, its hodir on 10man being able to hit 32k, when 25man hits the same and you usually have 2-3 more healers, therefor if any one of the three healers dont get that cast off, tank = squished
    bro try it with feral or paladin, = he hits like little ***** xd

6. June 9, 2016  
    I see alot of whine how new players are incapable of progressing on this "unbalanced" realm.
    Allow me to tell you the tale of a nostalrius refugee who came here but two months ago.

I started on this server knowing full well raids were buffed "250%" as I was told, this however turned out not to be the case as I hit 80, never the less it kept me interested throughout my levling experience.
    As I hit 80, I did my heroics, grinded my gear, got denied spots in said heroics because my gear as a holy priest was not "sufficient" to heal heroics.
    Bullocks.
    Heroics were a breeze even as a sub 3k GS healer. We managed, we got our gear and we attempted Naxx 10.
    Needless to say, we wiped. Again and again until we called it quits.
    Next day me and my ten or so friends started a PuG for naxx 25, we did well, killed 6-7 bosses in one night.
    Next week we cleared naxx 25, with 50% PuG 50% guild, it really wasnt that hard, you simply had to prepare, learn tactics and adapt to whatever mechanics were buffed.

I have 8 days played at 80 and I am 4300 gearscore, so I can't comprehend all this whine about how it is impossible for new players to acclimate and progress on this server, I did it, my guild did it just fine.
    You keep spouting **** like "elitist" or "overbuffed" when everthing is very much clearable even with heroic gear.

Im not gonna dismiss your arguments with simple antics like "learn to play" or "git good", but it is simply a matter of skill and adapt. Every boss here is killable, nothing is beyond our grasp.
    Play and adapt and you shall succeed in your own way.
    The problem is only naxx10 for new players. As you yourself said you couldnt do it so you went 25 with half pugs. Thats not supposed to happen. You should be fully able to clear ten man before 25 man. Or there is no reason behind going ten man at all

7. June 9, 2016  

I don't think you understand the concept of ''hardmodes'', they're supposed to be ''hard''.

First ... 345