1. they have been working on tbc since last summer, was this server getting neglected? no

if your worried, do something yourself to promote it, instead of whining to nobody in threads like this.

new people read these threads so making them is counter-productive to your cause.
    I have brought a lot of friends to this realm, there is nothing else that players can do, when at the start, if you read the title of the server in google search, you will see: Warmane private WOTLK server. If Gms doesn't promote the server, there is nothing we can do. Players can help, but we can't save by our own hands a realm.
    Edited: April 4, 2017

2. It would be nice that they also advertise the other expansion like this Warmane | WoW WotLK|Cata|MoP Private Server

I feel so sad about the other expansion who left burden.

Back when the day that when Cata was so hype over 3.5k-5k population everyday, even MoP was 2.5k+ population those Molten days.

3. I have brought a lot of friends to this realm, there is nothing else that players can do, when at the start, if you read the title of the server in google search, you will see: Warmane private WOTLK server. If Gms doesn't promote the server, there is nothing we can do. Players can help, but we can't save by our own hands a realm.
    there's much more you could do, other than inviting 3-4 people.
    plenty of social media out there to spam.

also, "GMs" only solve in-game problems.
    they don't develop the content or do the advertising.

4. there's much more you could do, other than inviting 3-4 people.
    plenty of social media out there to spam.

also, "GMs" only solve in-game problems.
    they don't develop the content or do the advertising.
    Tell me something I can do for increase server population... xD
    If it was in my hand, for me it would be 10k online playing MOP, but nothing I do will attract more people than my personal group to the realm.

And I call ''Gms'' to everyone, admins, game master, etc... It's just a habit.

5. If they dont plan to advertise the servers such as CATA or MOP..things will be in vain..Probably most of the ppl as many others before would leave for other servers..Mark that for sure..Since gms are lazy to advertise it as they did with WOTLK..+ they will advertise inc TBC for 100%

6. If they dont plan to advertise the servers such as CATA or MOP..things will be in vain..Probably most of the ppl as many others before would leave for other servers..Mark that for sure..Since gms are lazy to advertise it as they did with WOTLK..+ they will advertise inc TBC for 100%
    Would you advertise and tell your friends to come and play on a server with about 30-40% working content?

7. i did warmane-mop tattoo on my head to advertize also i paid google to show warmane on mop search requests

8. There's no hope. Some of us learned from Sargeras days.

9. There's no hope. Some of us learned from Sargeras days.
    Dont bring your life philosophy into the discussion, breh.

10. its obvious that this realm is dying each day more and more ppl are switching to other servers as some ppl mentioned before cause each server restart brings us new bugs such as evade bug that everyone faced it or new PVE bugs that are so annoying and wont let ppl play properly! I really dont wanna leave this server after more than 8 years playing here but if things going on like this i should say i must leave cause there are much better mop servers!! Please warmane do sth! if u spend even half time as u spend on wotlk servers on mop it would be much betetr mop realm!!

11. 1 - Fix Conquest cap

2 - Implement arena soloque (its hard for us lowbies to find arena partners when you want to cap cp)

12. I think it's important to raise the "is Frostwolf dying?" issue, without harping on it. I'm sure at least some devs have seen this thread, and it's now crystal-clear from the Neltharion example what could potentially happen if they don't encourage new players to play on Frostwolf by making the gearing process less painful.

But maybe the devs will fully understand our point and yet decide "nah, we're good. We'll just follow the Neltharion playbook to the bitter end." If that's their decision, then that's their decision. If it is, then those of us who enjoy playing on Frostwolf would be well served by not constantly trashing the server on forums. If you were considering private servers, would you choose the one where the posters are the forums are proclaiming it's dying? Of course not.

I personally like Frostwolf more than any other private server (or retail), and I don't see that changing for the simple reason that I like the MoP class design a lot more than the WOTLK one-shot fest. TBC has very primitive class design in many ways, so I'm not tempted to play that. That being the case, I intend to do what I can to help Frostwolf, such as by playing a good bit on the faction that needs it (right now, that's horde) and by saying some nice things about Frostwolf on the reddit private server forum. They won't be lies, by the way- I really do like this server.

And as far as the Frostwolf bg scene, that's a long way from dying, whether you realize it or not. If you don't believe me, try going to a certain other English-speaking MoP realm and queue bgs during offpeak hours. I tried that a few weeks ago and learned that, even with cross-faction bgs enabled, there was a 10 minute queue because only 10 people on the entire server were in queue for bgs and they needed at least 20. That's dead, and that's even before that realm opens their Legion server, dramatically reducing the population even further. Frostwolf has way more pvp'ers than that.

So I really think Frostwolf is better than many here are saying. The gearing process needs to be much less painful for new players, but, even if that doesn't happen, I and a lot of my friends plan to keep playing here. I think those of us who plan to stay would be well served by raising our concerns, but not harping on them. Because it's ultimately self-defeating.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

13. and by saying some nice things about Frostwolf on the reddit private server forum.
    That must be a very short list of things. Frostwolf might not be dead (yet) but you would be lying if you don't say it's in a bad spot.

14. That must be a very short list of things. Frostwolf might not be dead (yet) but you would be lying if you don't say it's in a bad spot.
    Ok, so I guess I just imagined playing this server for hours most days, doing bgs with my friends and having a really good time playing well-scripted classes.

15. the main reason that ppl leaving this server is that there are servers that are fixed more than 95% of the game!! for example u can get glory achievment mounts just by farming the achievement (which is working ofc lol) rather donating that mount in warmane!!!! here we face new bugs each time server restarts!! like soO, HoF,etc. and after years still some annoying bugs remained. its obvious that devs dont spend time as much as wotlk servers for mop!

First ... 3456 Last