strix
    i remember many of the dungeons working 3 years back. and now suddenly Zul faral and other dungeons don't work anymore. pretty much from 40-70 there is not one dungeon. also, the last 'working' dungeon is mauradon. and that thing is declared ~38. well, you go in there and the monsters are lvl 45. that's the level they had pre cata. however, their loottable is new. so they drop lvl 32 stuff.

but at least you can go in there. deadmines are declared as working here. but you can actually just kill the first 2 bosses and than there is a door that won't open.

actually, i don't understand why so many dungeons that once were open are not open anymore. i doubt they changed the BC dungeons for example

2. With 4.3.4 came update came new core and everything needed re scripting, so many are not working. And also for god's sake read the changelog more often .... About 4 TBC dungeons are open now.

3. ^

They're going to slowly start releasing older dungeons, gotta be patient.

4. So, are you going to update list according to title?

Vishes
    The dungeons are closed just so people vote/donate for transmog sets.

gunwno29
    Open " the eye" :d:d:d:d

7. The dungeons are closed just so people vote/donate for transmog sets.
    baahahhaha bro , you are totally right ... its funny and sad at the same time

8. The dungeons are closed just so people vote/donate for transmog sets.
    What about players who just have started playing here? Best way to earn level is via dungeon finder, what those players should do? Vote for it? :D
    So, are you going to update list according to title?
    I think he wont, Last Activity: July 11, 2013.

PezPriest
    Thanks Shaundre :)

noobhealer
    what about WOTLK realms?

sfbramos

Looking For Group

Hello people!

I would like to know if the Looking for Group/Dungeon Finder system is actualy working?

Thank You

sfbramos

12. Hello people!

I would like to know if the Looking for Group/Dungeon Finder system is actualy working?

Thank You

sfbramos
    yes it is.

13. Blood furnace works on sargeras (Not heroic)

sfbramos
    Thanks dragon1414.

I'm new to molten, i just registered and downloaded the game client.

Does it work in all Servers?
    I'm trying to figure out if it is worth the effort to play PVE in a "blizzlike" experience rate like Lordaeron... =S

I just don't want to invest time leveling a char to lvl 15 to just end up with no dungeon finder to boost the leveling.

Thank You
    sfbramos

First ... 3456 Last