1. Yea its haste , but tbh its not really worth Blood and Thunder is more worth, but not right now in Firelands , in DS is a must yea because there are alot of aoe fights.

2. Tell me if i'm wrong but executioner talent may improve the number of CS procs in execute phase. I mean more auto attacks should give more procs chances.
    Really nice guide, it improved my dps i wasn't mashing keys enough.

3. Tell me if i'm wrong but executioner talent may improve the number of CS procs in execute phase. I mean more auto attacks should give more procs chances.
    Really nice guide, it improved my dps i wasn't mashing keys enough.
    Well bascially yeah it will increase the chance of proccing CS since your attack speed is increased. Well yeah the mashing keys was just a comment to get used to the macros :) i don't really mash like a crasy maniac now but more calmley since i know them :P but it took a while to adjust.

About the between Exectuioner and Blood and Thunder. Yeah it's prob gonna be BAT instead of Exectuioner since as Bromgarr said it's more AOE fights in DS :)

4. Even DPS, more Rage (same rage but in less time), and this last means more damage from Execute.

5. A very well written guide. Really helped me understand warrior class and improve my dps. Thanks

6. A very well written guide. Really helped me understand warrior class and improve my dps. Thanks
    Thank you mate :) please do send screenshoots later of your dps or armory link to see how much you improved :D. See ya ingame if you play on FW :)

7. Thank you mate :) please do send screenshoots later of your dps or armory link to see how much you improved :D. See ya ingame if you play on FW :)
    Did 40k on et last boss. Consistently do >25k+ on bosses. Got 384 weapon from ragnaros last night along with t12 head so the dps should go higher. Just started raiding with warrior. I am from toxic(neltharion).
    My armory- http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...on/Neltharion/

8. Did 40k on et last boss. Consistently do >25k+ on bosses. Got 384 weapon from ragnaros last night along with t12 head so the dps should go higher. Just started raiding with warrior. I am from toxic(neltharion).
    My armory- http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...on/Neltharion/
    Thats nice and i have seen some toxic in our guild but i dont know if they are still playing now :) Good job on the dps and cool armory :) get dem gears!

9. Hello guys, i have a few questions to ask and i hope i get an answer back for them. Iv played the warrior class for about 3 months so far and its been going great. Love the warrior since its my main character because of its awesomeness all round. Awesome PVP Perfect PVE and Great tanking skills. So my only problem and something i dont know why this is happening is, with my gear I cant hit over 50k dps. I am at 395 ilevel with BiS Weapon and trinkets and 4 set bonus from t12 items but my dps lacks. Most iv done was 44k in Murozond and thats with buffs pots food and the rest. Also i have exactly the same rotation as Kelthuzzad wrote and everything. Glyphs, Talents and Rotations all the same but i just cant hit that 55k mark which I should be doing normally. Even my guild mates are telling me that my dps is low. And i want to know is there any video outlining the rotation properly and how to use your rage efficiently? Thank you for your time.

Here is my armoury link. Check me out. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ul/Neltharion/

10. Hello guys, i have a few questions to ask and i hope i get an answer back for them. Iv played the warrior class for about 3 months so far and its been going great. Love the warrior since its my main character because of its awesomeness all round. Awesome PVP Perfect PVE and Great tanking skills. So my only problem and something i dont know why this is happening is, with my gear I cant hit over 50k dps. I am at 395 ilevel with BiS Weapon and trinkets and 4 set bonus from t12 items but my dps lacks. Most iv done was 44k in Murozond and thats with buffs pots food and the rest. Also i have exactly the same rotation as Kelthuzzad wrote and everything. Glyphs, Talents and Rotations all the same but i just cant hit that 55k mark which I should be doing normally. Even my guild mates are telling me that my dps is low. And i want to know is there any video outlining the rotation properly and how to use your rage efficiently? Thank you for your time.

Here is my armoury link. Check me out. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ul/Neltharion/
    Well you do have low expertise and im not sure how much 816 hit is... is that 8-9%? you only need aprox 5% hit raiting as it's said in the guide but i would suggest to boost your expertise a bit... i will also try to see if i can logg into molten for once and do Murozond my self to see how much i actually do since it was a long time ago i actually tried to be a real recount whore for a while hahahah :) I wil try to help you at the best of my ability but you could try and give out more details about how you dps on the boss since if your doing the same thing as i am doing you should do good dps... also you have even better trinkets then what i have but i have currently Vessel heroic and Rotten skull and you have DS HC trinkets but in my opinion i woudlnt use bone for Murozond but that's just my opinion :). I could try and make a video or write/show you in some way via livestreaming perhaps? because im really horrible at making videos but i know how to turn on my livestream if that can help you i could livestream a end time run so you can see how i do it :). Sad you are not on Frostwolf mate otherwise we could have done a dungeon together :D. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...res/Frostwolf/ You can check my armory if you like but i perhaps will change my expertise but most of my friends that i play with run around 20 expertise just to be sure... even if sometimes 14-16 and 18 can be fine we are on the safe side and play with 20-21

11. Well you do have low expertise and im not sure how much 816 hit is... is that 8-9%? you only need aprox 5% hit raiting as it's said in the guide but i would suggest to boost your expertise a bit... i will also try to see if i can logg into molten for once and do Murozond my self to see how much i actually do since it was a long time ago i actually tried to be a real recount whore for a while hahahah :) I wil try to help you at the best of my ability but you could try and give out more details about how you dps on the boss since if your doing the same thing as i am doing you should do good dps... also you have even better trinkets then what i have but i have currently Vessel heroic and Rotten skull and you have DS HC trinkets but in my opinion i woudlnt use bone for Murozond but that's just my opinion :). I could try and make a video or write/show you in some way via livestreaming perhaps? because im really horrible at making videos but i know how to turn on my livestream if that can help you i could livestream a end time run so you can see how i do it :). Sad you are not on Frostwolf mate otherwise we could have done a dungeon together :D. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...res/Frostwolf/ You can check my armory if you like but i perhaps will change my expertise but most of my friends that i play with run around 20 expertise just to be sure... even if sometimes 14-16 and 18 can be fine we are on the safe side and play with 20-21

816 Hit is about 6% cant get it lower than that also if possible i could join on frostwolf and come meet up with you to discuss these issues at least in game. What i do on murozond is i BS for the proc after that i charge rend up deadly calm CS mortal strike overpower if over 75 rage i heroic strike if not i slam then i mortal strike again overpower then heroic strike and then pop cd's deadly calm recklessness
    berserker rage for more rage glyphed and then i start off with mortal strike slam heroic strike mortal strike slam.I also use CS whenever its off CD and make sure i dont override the existing one if i have 1 on. I prefer using slam because i crit 75k+ with slam when reck and deadly calm are up. Also i try and use deadly calm whenever its off cooldown. During the execute phase i use CS execute mortal strike execute again. Just those 3 and i also pop deadly calm along for the extra rage. I unfortunately cant record or anything with this current pc im using because it belongs in a museum so FPS is a real issue i have. Also i really appreciate all the help your giving me mate and i wish we played along together to get some tips from you. Thank you and write back to me soon

12. gonna derail thread and see who can beat this :D

13. gonna derail thread and see who can beat this :D

@MajorDee

Challange accepted!

@Mousoupettis

Well you actually can go lower then that since i have around 5.20-40% hit raiting and i have not missed any attacks to be honest.. and yeah i understand ur rotation but while deadly calm you should try to get heroic strike off cooldown and do aprox 2 slams and mortal strike between the heroic strike cooldown time (3 sec). It's okay that you cannot record to be honest since my fps goes pretty low as well when i record but im used to raid with low fps so :P. Thank you for saying those kind words :) i am to please as they say or my pleasure to help you :D something along those lines. heh i wish we played together too but i mostly spend my time on retail but i can dropp by on neltharion to say hello or something :). Oh and also they seem to have fixed battle trance so i do lower dps then i used to so.. the 55k can be hard to reach now since i did around i think 52-53k burst on ragnaros and around maybe 30-35k stable? its aprox numbers so it might not be accurate since i don't remember the exact numbers ^^

14. I saw the name of this thread and I couldn't help but think: How many arms does a warrior have, exactly? Most people only have two.

15. I saw the name of this thread and I couldn't help but think: How many arms does a warrior have, exactly? Most people only have two.
    most people dont need 2 extra weapons and a seperate spellbar just for defensive cds

First ... 3456715 ... Last