1. If you try to login for a few times, you can connect to Icecrown. It worked for me.

2. I cant login fix the problem you caused

I cant login fix the problem you caused

3. Trying to log in from the philippines tried everything, deleting Cache, running it as administrator, reseting my wifi. Still no luck. Other realms are perfectly fine and can get in with no problem.

4. The solution so far for me has just been to keep trying to log in again and again. Eventually it works

5. i feel you.... 24hrs have gone by and still nothing has been fixed. Goes to show you the lack of care for server problems. If this issue isnt fix by tomorrow ima cash out on warmane.

6. Not to mention, the other form that was first created is gone... so does that mean the people who can't log on are SOL?

7. cant login icecrown server now !!

cant login icecrown server now !! when i can enter this server f

8. Guys I had this issue a lot too, i found a solution that really sucks, I am located in the San Francisco California area. I stood up late night finding a way to connect, I tried everything but then I decided to get a VPN, first try it didnt work when i selected australia as a connection point. second time i picked LA and it worked! the latency was kinda in the 300s so I disconnected and changed the VPN to San Francisco, It worked! since then I am able to log in changing the IP also I've gotten the message that your account is locked but can be unlocked, so I just switch VPN locations and it works fine. VPN is the only current solution for me, meaning we are been somehow blocked from our PC IP, it has to do with the IP address, sadly I tried the no VPN and try multiple times like 20 times and it did not work,

9. Please fix the icecrown server log in issue!!!

Close to 3 days now I have not been able to log on to the ice crown server. I can go into every other server and make toons there or access the ones made. I am not alone in this problem, as it seems lots of other people are having the same issues.

10. Unable to log into Icecrown

I have tried to log onto Icecrown for 2 days and haven't been able to. I enter the password, it then shows me the realm list, I click on Icecrown and instantly I get an error message saying "you have been disconnected from the server.

I am not on a shared PC and my password is fine, as long as I long onto other servers, but Icecrown has been my home for almost 10 years.

Does anyone know what my problem could be?

11. I had the same exact problem with my both accounts - premium and not premium. Two days i didnt tried at all and today i login and it says your account has been locked but can be unlocked and cant enter. Then i entered website and it says your IP is banned for BotNetwork whatever that means. Then i enter again the website , it says nothing , everything is normal again (in my both accounts) but still cant log in game - freezes on Authentification and says your account is locked , but can be unlocked. I wrote email, i opened thread here , but there is no answer from anyone.

12. The same issue is happening in Lordaeron: an error message saying "you have been disconnected from the server". It´s been happening for more than a week.

First ... 345