Ddss
    How about another oldie ?
    Hi Stonesour I dont expect realy to remember me because it took me so long time to get back to WoW. I'm Powerles the Holy paladin. I was pvping alot with you guys. And now I looked that my paladin is transfered to CATA. But the real pvp is in WOTLK and that's why I got back to the old good times. By the way now I have Feral druid named Mamaplus. I'm full pvp - 6k gs. And im lookin to get back to the best pvp guild ever again. Because i had so much fun with you guys and i want to feel that again! So if you remember me I will be glad to join you guys! Btw i have 2k rating on this dudu but cant find good person to improve it.

Thanks for the time and I hope you will remember me!

2. Char Name: Nagaz

Class: Paladin

Best ratings so far: 2300.

Previously rank 2 on Ragnaros in (2v2), rank 4 (3v3), on my Pally, and Rank 1 (2v2) rank 2 (3v3) on my old Mage.
    I do not play on my mage anymore though.

Best regards :-)

3. Char Name:Mellic

Class: Warrior

Best rating so far: 2344 in 2's score so far 109-37.

4. Char Name: thecandyman

Class: Hpally

Best ratings so far: about 2k but i was never able to find a stable partner

Patasol
    Its normal to disband. Pvp is a joke on our realms ( weak scripts in pvp aspect , no seasons to spice things up, people being low minded [on any server anyway] ).

When you do battle grounds all day long you get bored and sick of it.
    When you go Orgrimmar and no one fights back you get sick of it.
    When you have no seasons, and you fight by 2 years without a point, you get bored of it.
    And when you donate and get BIS for your class in 2 weeks of gameplay and 10 min of web browsing, game ended for you. Its diferent, to work for your gear , to spend months geting those 2 desired trinkets, 2 more for one nice weapon maybe and things like that.
    When you got bored of the above you dont care anymore.

Thats what happened to our liders. Stonesour passed lider to Dafney cause he was bored of the game, Dafney was bored to. So Dafney passed lider back after 1 month or so , but still ... situation was the same. So guild got disbanded and thats it.

misieq935
    Char Name: Vendeful

Class: Paladin

Best ratings so far: 2.3+ 2v2 2k+ 3v3

HKs: 41k

FuckAduck97

Pikachu

Name: Gregerr

Class: Hunter, mm

Best rating: 0 Recently started both hunter and playing on Molten-wow, so no rating so far.

8. May 5, 2013  

hi

hi stonesour, mikaeru here..

u back active?

i wanna join once i'm done with horde

9. May 6, 2013  
    hi stonesour, mikaeru here..

u back active?

i wanna join once i'm done with horde
    Hey there man.I can not say that we don't recruit,since time to time we do invite some people,but those are pretty much all the oldies.We're kinda active,tho it's no obligation guild,chill mode.Once you feel like joining the bright side,I'll let you in with us.

Regards,Stone

10. May 7, 2013  
    Name: Failthing

Class: Windwalker Monk

Highest rating in 2's: 1800

Highest rating in 3's: 1200

More info: am veri gud pvp kombat, am only 14 yers old but fery mature, also specking guud inglish for my age

so funny :D

11. May 7, 2013  
    Name: Failthing

Class: Windwalker Monk

Highest rating in 2's: 1800

Highest rating in 3's: 1200

More info: am veri gud pvp kombat, am only 14 yers old but fery mature, also specking guud inglish for my age
    fellting is god plaeyer, i vouoche for him.................. nice GS and abl to withstand rly high teprature in sauna. NICE :)

12. May 14, 2013  
    Here's something from yesterday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

13. May 15, 2013  

Joining

Char Name: Aymann

Class: Arms Warrior

Best ratings so far: the best rating i've had is 2280

I've recently changed to alliance from horde, so my rating and team has been reset, and i currently have no pvp partner.

First ... 34567 ... Last