1. June 6, 2013  
    hello legion i'm well geared now 370il 3.8k res. i've got into gems and enchants. a question about gemming. i have pvp ruthless relic with prismatic socket. i should socket it with red agility gem or yellow resilience gem?
    for arenas, if ur main target most of the time, get resil. but if ur partner is main target get agil.
    for bgs, get any, better agil.
    remember resil is never too much. the more the better. same goes for agil.

2. June 7, 2013  
    What vicious cloak should I get the one with crit or agility and what belt hit rating or crit?

3. June 8, 2013  
    What vicious cloak should I get the one with crit or agility and what belt hit rating or crit?
    depends on ur gear and ur needs.
    ill go for agility cloak, since agility gives u crit and attack power at the same time.
    and ill go crit with belt. if i need some more hit rating to cap 5% ill just gem/ench till i get 5%.

4. June 8, 2013  

5. June 8, 2013  
    Cloak with mastery or crit?
    thats a hard decision. ill go for crit if ur crit is low. but if its good and u got elemental devastation talent, ill go mastery.

6. June 9, 2013  

unleashed rage stacking question

hello. i had a question about enhancement shaman's unleashed rage buff. does it stack with pallys blessing of might and other similar effects? :)

7. June 9, 2013  
    hello. i had a question about enhancement shaman's unleashed rage buff. does it stack with pallys blessing of might and other similar effects? :)
    yes it does but not with bdk's abomination's might.

8. June 9, 2013  
    DeathknightZLH
    On retail I played enhancement shaman ALOT it wsa my second most played character next to my warrior and all i gotta say is .. Crit > Haste? no wrong bad shamanistic rage glyph also bad. just no so much no that you will kill yourself alot using it. seriously dont even think about it there are much better glyphs then shamanistic rage.

EDIT: By the way Crit is NOT something you need as enhancement you gain crit through talents and abilities Mastery Mastery Mastery If you have issues with that then remember Msatery is our best stat as enhancement shamans for dps FOLLOWED by haste NOT crit so NO just NO

9. June 9, 2013  
    On retail I played enhancement shaman ALOT it wsa my second most played character next to my warrior and all i gotta say is .. Crit > Haste? no wrong bad shamanistic rage glyph also bad. just no so much no that you will kill yourself alot using it. seriously dont even think about it there are much better glyphs then shamanistic rage.

EDIT: By the way Crit is NOT something you need as enhancement you gain crit through talents and abilities Mastery Mastery Mastery If you have issues with that then remember Msatery is our best stat as enhancement shamans for dps FOLLOWED by haste NOT crit so NO just NO
    hmmm imo i think agil is the best cuz it gives u crit and attack power.
    stats are Agil>mastery>crit>resil>stamina>haste.
    imo i think stamina is more important than haste, but thats imo.

about glyph, what do u suggest as major glyphs?
    shaman rage glyph is very important cuz u can remove roots, slows, debuffs, mage's deep freeze, pala Hammer of justice, priest dots, etc. its works like a trinket in many situations. and believe me, trinket is very important.

10. Two days ago when Unstable Affliction dispel damage got fixed I used my glyphed shamanistic rage to take less damage, but instead it did just kill me because of the dispel effect lol. It was an unpleasant discovery! :(

Another thing that i also noticed a week ago while testing on the Dummies is that the talent "Static Shock" isn't working anymore, so i put my point in "Elemental Devastation".

Unfortunately I can't post that in the bug tracker yet, so I'm telling you here for you to confirm the bug.

11. Two days ago when Unstable Affliction dispel damage got fixed I used my glyphed shamanistic rage to take less damage, but instead it did just kill me because of the dispel effect lol. It was an unpleasant discovery! :(

Another thing that i also noticed a week ago while testing on the Dummies is that the talent "Static Shock" isn't working anymore, so i put my point in "Elemental Devastation".

Unfortunately I can't post that in the bug tracker yet, so I'm telling you here for you to confirm the bug.
    Dispel Unstable affliction = suicide.
    always WS or ground that sh!t. lol.

i knew that static shock is bugged but i didnt want to write that hoping that molten was going to fix it soon.
    u guyz should report it, ive never done that and dont wanna report bugs.

DeathknightZLH
    hmmm imo i think agil is the best cuz it gives u crit and attack power.
    stats are Agil>mastery>crit>resil>stamina>haste.
    imo i think stamina is more important than haste, but thats imo.

about glyph, what do u suggest as major glyphs?
    shaman rage glyph is very important cuz u can remove roots, slows, debuffs, mage's deep freeze, pala Hammer of justice, priest dots, etc. its works like a trinket in many situations. and believe me, trinket is very important.
    Stat Priority is always going to be Agility at the top but never will Crit>Mastery never ever ever ever. If you suggest to anyone that crit is better then mastery then your not a good guide. And no stamina is not more important then haste stamina is the worst stat imaginable you dont need stamina unless your a tank and why is that? because as a dps your job is DAMAGE not surviving which is a tank's job.

Resilience is on a completely different subject all together for battlegrounds its useful but not as much as in arenas you can get away with having 300 less resilience in battlegrounds or hell even 600-1000 less resilience it all depends on the content your going for. If your doing battlegrounds you can get away with roughly 3k resil in favor of more dmg (aka Agility/Mastery) Everything you should reforge to should be mastery Crit can be gained from flurry if I remember correctly

and the weapon imbues Ive heard that frostbrand/Flametongue end up being way better off then WF/FT mostly because rogues and ferals dodge WF like champs

As for glyphs its been a while but Shamanistic rage can do one of two things A) Make you a god and B) Make you a worthless fool who just silenced himself and forcing him to use only at most half his abilities if even that. Personally from my experience Warlocks make that glyph completely useless so id get Glyph of hex glyph of stoneclaw and glyph of lightning shield instead. Atleast that way you can use shamanistic rage freely. without having to worry about unstable affliction.

Ill admit I had to rethink the stat priority (MoP Prio still stuck in the brain) But I still dont consider haste a bad idea. infact I doubt it is

All in all your guide is good there are just some things you may wanna look into before saying do this hell I may even be wrong about what I am telling you but then again I havent played enhancement during cata for a couple years now. so -shrug- who knows just giving insight

13. hello there :)

Stat Priority is always going to be Agility at the top but never will Crit>Mastery never ever ever ever. If you suggest to anyone that crit is better then mastery then your not a good guide. And no stamina is not more important then haste stamina is the worst stat imaginable you dont need stamina unless your a tank and why is that? because as a dps your job is DAMAGE not surviving which is a tank's job.

i never said crit>mastery. if u saw that somewhere in the guide, pls tell me where.
    when i spoke about stamina, i said IMO. i didnt say that in the guide actually. its just my preference. and enhancement is not about dmg, its more about controlling.

Resilience is on a completely different subject all together for battlegrounds its useful but not as much as in arenas you can get away with having 300 less resilience in battlegrounds or hell even 600-1000 less resilience it all depends on the content your going for. If your doing battlegrounds you can get away with roughly 3k resil in favor of more dmg (aka Agility/Mastery) Everything you should reforge to should be mastery Crit can be gained from flurry if I remember correctly

yeah, and no flurry gives u haste when u do a critical strike. elemental devastation gives u critical strike.

and the weapon imbues Ive heard that frostbrand/Flametongue end up being way better off then WF/FT mostly because rogues and ferals dodge WF like champs

yeah. u've heard good. againts rogue i use any imbues, i can kil them without imbues i think. they've become quiet easy to kill idk why. but against feral, u are right fb/ft >wf/ft. but i personally use frostband/windfury (wf on off hand cuz it gives u a bigger chance to proc cuz of lava lash) but thats personally. i recommend fb/ft.

As for glyphs its been a while but Shamanistic rage can do one of two things A) Make you a god and B) Make you a worthless fool who just silenced himself and forcing him to use only at most half his abilities if even that. Personally from my experience Warlocks make that glyph completely useless so id get Glyph of hex glyph of stoneclaw and glyph of lightning shield instead. Atleast that way you can use shamanistic rage freely. without having to worry about unstable affliction.

hmmm think about it like this.
    shaman rage glyph against affliction warlocks= super bad (and if u know what u are doing it can become good. for example if u dont let UA touch u, just use sham rage when u dont have UA debuff, simple)

shaman rage glyph against demo and destro warlocks = good
    shaman rage glyph against paladin. all specs = FANTASTIC.
    shaman rage glyph against Frost mages = FANTASTIC
    shaman rage glyph against fire and arcane mages = Great.
    shaman rage glyph against warriors = bad
    shaman rage glyph against rogues = bad
    shaman rage glyph against hunters = bad
    shaman rage glyph against dks = bad
    shaman rage glyph against priest = Fantastic
    shaman rage glyph against ele shaman = bad (cuz of lava flows if u dispel flameshock.)

-----
    replacing shaman rage with glyph of hex isnt bad idea.
    but think about paladins. hammer of justice. its rly important to remove that cd without wasting ur trinket.
    same for frost mages. spriests dots also.

will u make hex 35 to 45 secs, in other to have those "powers" (shamn rage glyph)?
    decision is up to u. i teach to keep sham rage cuz i know how to use it and i teach ppl how to do it also. but if u think u may miss click when u got UA on, them go for hex or ghost wolf glyph. no problemo amigo :)

Ill admit I had to rethink the stat priority (MoP Prio still stuck in the brain) But I still dont consider haste a bad idea. infact I doubt it is

havent ever played mop. wonder how enha does there. i do consider haste bad imo. i dont like it xD

All in all your guide is good there are just some things you may wanna look into before saying do this hell I may even be wrong about what I am telling you but then again I havent played enhancement during cata for a couple years now. so -shrug- who knows just giving insight

thanks for pointing those things out:)
    i appreciate it. anything u see that is bad/not true/u dont agree, just tell me and we will come up with something better.

14. weapon enchant macro

uptil now i was just asking questions but now i'd like to contribute to your thread. i hope this macro will help you save action bar space-

One Button Weapon Enchants-

No Modifier: Windfury Weapon
    Alt: Rockbiter Weapon
    Ctrl: Flametongue Weapon
    Shift: Frostbrand Weapon
    Spoiler: Show
    #showtooltip
    /use [nomod] Windfury Weapon; [mod:alt] Rockbiter Weapon; [mod:ctrl] Flametongue Weapon; [mod:shift] Frostbrand Weapon

15. added to the guide. thanks for helping mate :D

First ... 34567 Last