1. How should accounts that weren't yet recovered take back their titles when the ticket system is closed now? Should they just send PM to you?
    Bumping this question for Edifice.

2. Hello ,
    you shoud make that insta lvl up to over on same time that coin recovery over.I recovery my account but i don't know when insta lvl up over because i have timer with coin over and i think it's same time now i lost my 8 insta lvl ups and profesion.Not all ppl go to forum and read all threads i log in site just for vote and see how many days i have left from coin to expier then just log out and go play.I think that is not correct.

3. Q. Will free booster packs remain?
    A. They will be removed in 6 hours from this point (when resets begin), they may make a return for coins(1-2) or points(30-40).
    Good to hear these will make a comeback. They really reduce the disparity between full WF people and fresh characters.

4. Hi, not sure if that's really the place for that, but I see "Q & A" and that's basically a question I have here, though it's not of much relevance/about a massively important topic.

So I'm new to MoP servers (downloaded it yesterday) and whenever I launch the game it doesn't save my settings so I have to do it all again everytime I launch wow.exe . Is there something I'm doing wrong? How should I do for the game to remember that I want the graphics at the lowest (lame laptop here...), the music to loop, etc etc? (Key bindings and other interface settings seems to be unaffected.)

Once again sorry if it doesn't belong to this place, I've tried searching for a thread talking about that but I couldn't find any, and I'm unable to create a new thread myself as I have not reached the required amount of posts :/

5. Hi, not sure if that's really the place for that, but I see "Q & A" and that's basically a question I have here, though it's not of much relevance/about a massively important topic.

So I'm new to MoP servers (downloaded it yesterday) and whenever I launch the game it doesn't save my settings so I have to do it all again everytime I launch wow.exe . Is there something I'm doing wrong? How should I do for the game to remember that I want the graphics at the lowest (lame laptop here...), the music to loop, etc etc? (Key bindings and other interface settings seems to be unaffected.)

Once again sorry if it doesn't belong to this place, I've tried searching for a thread talking about that but I couldn't find any, and I'm unable to create a new thread myself as I have not reached the required amount of posts :/
    You need to go to

select the wow mop folder and right click as read only in the properties

6. Hum, I'm really sorry but it doesn't seem to change anything, though I did exactly what you've said :/ Actually it even seems like it was already in "read only" (the box was already checked)

7. Hum, I'm really sorry but it doesn't seem to change anything, though I did exactly what you've said :/ Actually it even seems like it was already in "read only" (the box was already checked)
    You have to uncheck the read only.

8. You have to uncheck the read only.
    Oooh, then I completly misunderstood what IGotFriendzoned said, I thought he said it had to be checked. My bad, sorry. Anyways, it's working now, thanks a lot, and sorry for the bother!

9. I heard goodie bags are coming tonight.

10. I heard goodie bags are coming tonight.
    I heard SoO this sunday

11. I heard SoO this sunday
    I heard apes fling their own **** around as a defensive tactics.

12. i cant launch mop, happening second time... it says "critical error"

13. I heard everything will happen in the given time from now on.

14. I heard apes fling their own **** around as a defensive tactics.
    arent those humans? oh wait....

15. Wasnt the Warlords of Draenor public test realm supposed to be launched today (25 March 2015)?

First ... 3456 Last