1. Will never be a solution for this. Wasting your time with these threads and the arguments which follow. Warmane will never stop people of any gearscore joining BGs.

It's very annoying but you'll have to live with it.

2. Will never be a solution for this. Wasting your time with these threads and the arguments which follow. Warmane will never stop people of any gearscore joining BGs.

It's very annoying but you'll have to live with it.
    As true as that may be we as the community can push for change and set a in regulated standard based off of the honor system. I know some people will never change and may the troll be with them...always

3. As true as that may be we as the community can push for change and set a in regulated standard based off of the honor system.
    I can already imagine it "Hey GM's, we want BGs to be more competitive so can you please not allow low geared people (that ones trying to gear up) to play with us? We're too good for that guys and we don't wanna carry them. If we were only full geared people in Bgs I could show everyone my 1800 backpeddal skills and make Horde great again."

4. I don't think the staff will ever do such a thing. I'm saying as a community we could have the common sense to not que until 4k knowing damn well anything sub that will get faserolled

5. Why is it so important for you to win a Random BG?

6. A win isn't what I am after, although as previously stated they are better than a loss for reason I hope we don't have to discuss. I am in it for the overall enjoyment that comes from competition. Two teams squared circle going heads to the death. You don't bring a squirt gun to a gun fight guy. There is no problem the proper application of high explosives can't fix. You show up ready to go balls to the wall and slaughter everything in your path. If you are not prepared to do that then you shouldn't be there plain and simple.

7. You don't bring a squirt gun to a gun fight guy.
    It doesn't matter if you have the best gun in your hands if you don't know how to shoot :)

8. It doesn't matter if you have the best gun in your hands if you don't know how to shoot :)
    If you got a lolmourne and a graveyard you need one button...BLADESTORM!

9. But seriously a brain dead turd with a BiS toon can one shot Jesus if he was playing on a 2k buster toon

10. If you got a lolmourne and a graveyard you need one button...BLADESTORM!
    There is some things you can do to counter a warrior using Bladestorm :p

11. There is some things you can do to counter a warrior using Bladestorm :p
    In your case, stealth and wait for the mean warrior to go away ? If he has another friend, pray he is not a huntard with a flare on the ground or a warlock with voidwalker.

12. In your case, stealth and wait for the mean warrior to go away ? If he has another friend, pray he is not a huntard with a flare on the ground or a warlock with voidwalker.
    If I was actually being attacked by a warrior I will assume that he used bleed on me, so I think going stealth and wait is not an option.

13. Pick disarm! That way you can get hit in the face with a shield slam!

14. Pick disarm! That way you can get hit in the face with a shield slam!
    Lack of creativity... Typical.

15. Amount of spam on threads by Bakura and other anime *** is ridicilous. veri forum heroes

First ... 34567 Last