1. I don't even think i am going to comment on this thread to be hornest.. but all i can say is that i am really disapointed :(

2. This is pretty sad news. Alot ppl changed their normal behaviour (ingame\irl) expecting DST release. Some was playing more to get some gold to sell (or already sold it), other passed dst to their non-donor friends, some spent all their dkp\ep to other items and now they wont see it any time soon even if it'll drop, some was actualy donated real money.
    This is a huge slap into the face of players who somehow supporting the server. Hope you'll be more carefull with such announcements in future.

Regards.

3. I'm stunned by this decision - So poorly handled, it's insane.

4. This is extremely unsatisfying... Clearly a lot of people have spent money and a lot of time being able to buy the DST.

As mentioned above, really poorly handled..

5. what a f***ken joke of a decision very poorly handled

6. Well this is gettin interestin, first we get promises from warmane that they will do this and that, now they dont do what they promise.

Conclusion, no disrespect to you warmane, but you kinda lied to the community, you no longer cannot be trusted.

edit: spend money just to be able to buy the incomin dst which doesnt now come.

@slowly clappin hands@
    Edited: October 9, 2017

7. Insanely poorly handled. Hands down the worst staff in history.

PlayTBC where are you when we need you?

8. I'm a bit sad just like everyone else that it didn't get released but omg these reactions.. Like seriously? If it isn't such a big game change as many of you claim it to be. Why even get so freakishly upset that it didn't come to store now? I mean it will come eventually just sit back and relax. And those who "donated just for DST", they can hang on with their coins. It's not like the coins are going away!

9. but omg these reactions..
    people spent TIME for farm
    TIME IS most expensive thing in the world

10. people spent TIME for farm
    Finally someone that sees the true value of time. +1. :)

But yes, people have used real life money they could've used for something else, people have sold off gold that could've been spent in-game and prepared, hence the reactions. It's not that hard to understand. Like someone said, if they just didn't release it at all it's no damage done but promising to release it at a given date and then changing their mind isn't a good move. =/ Hopefully communication between the ones deciding and the ones letting us know will be more clear in future events.

11. people spent TIME for farm
    Sounds quite contradictive to me that if time is THAT important maybe playing wow and especially an old expansion which in itself is very time consuming might not be the best idea... And I hardly doubt that the staff suddenly decided "no lets make all these people upset just for the giggles." I mean they were obviously gonna put it on store but I guess the requirements were hard to implement? Just give them time and stop *****ing... As I said in my earlier post, I wanted this trinket just as much as anyone else but I've accepted I will get it a bit later and so should all of you.

12. So no DST. I wonder if the statement regarding T5 items in shop within the next two weeks will stand...

13. What respect to progression? Most guilds were exploiting certain bosses and most bosses are still bugged / under tuned and you say you don't want to release a trinket out of respect for progression?
    ^ This

Also seems silly not release dst since other haste items are dropping in Hyjal.

14. Sounds quite contradictive to me that if time is THAT important maybe playing wow and especially an old expansion which in itself is very time consuming might not be the best idea...
    lol you so st****...looool
    how you can confuse hobby time with hobby time distributing?

First ... 34567 ... Last