1. The easiest way to avoid problems is to greed the item, then ask directly the person who won it if they can trade you. Most of the times if it's actually an upgrade for you, they will be nice and trade it.

2. Sitting on a 2 day suspension for needing Savage Gladiator Chain as a tank warrior. its best in slot for various reasons, and the hunter that reported me wouldnt even benefit from the strength. seems like system needs a revision for onyxia.
    Savage Gladiator Chain is pre-bis for hunters.

3. Server staff do not know how itemization works in Vanilla for healer.Especially paladin .

Just wait until they realize paladin pre BIS head is Cloth dps turban.

4. Savage Gladiator Chain is pre-bis for hunters.
    Lol ? so what? Its not just prebis, but BIS for warriors. It doesn’t get replaced until AQ40. Hunters replace it with tier 1 MC set which they get fairly quickly since theres usually max 2 hunters per raid group.

This is the reason why the system needs a rework. The policy is not aligned with vanilla itemization at all. Its a joke that someone earlier mentioned a hunter should be the only one able to roll need on edgemasters over a warrior dps or tank. Edgemasters is actually trash for a hunter bc weapon skill effectively reduces glancing blow % dmg. RANGED attacks do not have glancing blows. A tank or dps warr using it would effectively increase their threat or dps generation by over 10-15% where as a hunter would gain absolutely nothing for it.

5. The ingame rules are made the way they are with several reasons in consideration, first of all it is actually impossible to make it perfect (except personal loot but no one wants that) and there's allways different circumstances around every case. Secondly it needs to be easy to understand and not too complicated because that would arise even more issues, basicly normal human principles, don't steal. Thirdly onyxia is a progressive realm based on a 3.3.5 client with many changes that came with it, it is not a true original vanilla server and ther will be flaws, I was a strong advocate for ninja rules to be implemented due to how the situation was on Icecrown and I have been
    in countless of discussions about it on forums (just ask obnoxious) so belive me when I say there are going to be misstakes, you cannot escape it but you are allways able to appeal against descisions, get your voice heard and have your case reviewed from more people.

6. I can understand that server staff can make whatever rules they want on their server. I can't understand why those rules can't be written somewhere to stop the confusion.

This part of the rules is only about spec (so this item is for dps and this item is for tank). It is not clear that you can't roll on anything except plate as warrior/paladin.
    "- In RDF needing on items for Off-Spec (unless everyone in party is explictly fine with this)"

Please write it down

7. I can understand that server staff can make whatever rules they want on their server. I can't understand why those rules can't be written somewhere to stop the confusion.
    As far as I can see, it would pretty much have to be a paragraph about every item in game. That is unreasonable.
    So they made some general rules and left everything else up to players to agree upon. But that is not true either.
    So rules are based on some vague "fairness" unknown standart, even if you follow rules by the letter or every single involved player agrees - you can get nuked. It's like a meme or something, what's next, if I trade something from someone really cheap, I should be banned for scamming because it was not "fair"?

But anyway, rules for RDF are like this, because lots of ******s que it. Make your own party and you have more leeway, unless GM decides it was not "fair".

8. LOL try playing a Hunter. They report you for rolling on anything ! Example Dal Rends , HOJ etc

9. LOL try playing a Hunter. They report you for rolling on anything ! Example Dal Rends , HOJ etc
    if u're a hunter rolling dal rends and hoj, then yeah u should be banned, twice.

First ... 345