1. :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

2. There is more in games than just crude aspects like gfx, gamaplay, story. One of the most important factor to me is atmosphere, or feel, whatever you want to call it. For example, the second installments of The Witcher and Diablo both had superior gameplay and graphics but I liked the first ones more, especially in case of Diablo. The combination of sounds, music, ambient design and idea of game can influence me a lot. WoW has the good chunk of it for a MMO. Bioshock is the great example of it.

You probably remember how much I praised it few months ago. It had it all. Fun and clever combat system with many alternatives for killing that is partially based on smart environment exploitation. Six year old gfx that is beautiful and really kick-*** story with some choices.

Now for the real cause. I started to explore the philosophy and work of Ayn Rand only because of it... The fallen utopia and idea behind it was genius. Dwelling through Rapture brings you feelings of horror while you listen to moaning of splicers around yo and see their shadows around you. Mixed feeling of disgust and sympathy for all the creatures living down there, especially Big Daddies and Little Sisters. All of it accompanied by 40-50's music. Weird combination.

I finished Bioshock 2 few days ago, it had minor gameplay changes, neither better or worse. Story was little weaker and that's it. The only thing that stops it from being a 10/10 for me is the shadow of the first one.

I'm downloading Infinite now. I'll see if it can match them.

3. I'm downloading Infinite now. I'll see if it can match them.
    Infinite will DESTROY both Bioshock 1 and 2. Your mind will be perma ****ed.

4. Infinite will DESTROY both Bioshock 1 and 2. Your mind will be perma ****ed.
    I've heard that story is mindblowing countless times already, and my heart jumps in joy because of it. But will it posses the feel? I wonder...

Mahati
    There are Gabrantus types of gamers, that focus on gameplay, knowing the game / characters in and out. These type of gamers take the meaning of a game literally. A game is meant to be PLAYED not understood.

Then there are gamers that play a game in a single go, finish it and move to the next. They usually like to experience each game as something new, without overdoing it by replaying it a few times.

There are Art-based gamers that have an eye for details, soundtrack, artwork, textures, models. They take quite a lot of time to finish a game. Most enjoy indie games.

There are Story-based gamers that play a game for the story and evolution of a character rather than focusing on gameplay and other aspects. They love games with texts or voice actors, cinematics, lore.

There are casuals that play mindless games like shooters, phone games, sport games on Wii, racing games. They are simple people that don't really care about aspects of a game, they just do it for boredom.

There are competitors. They play MMOs and Multiplayers like pros. Usually seen around LoL, Dota, different shooters multiplayers, WOW, and some others. They usually don't care for the story, art, soundtrack or whatever. They blast their own music while pwning nubs and all they care are scores, numbers, statistics, ranking, having the best character, the best geared, the best guild / clan.

6. There are Gabrantus types of gamers, that focus on gameplay, knowing the game / characters in and out. These type of gamers take the meaning of a game literally. A game is meant to be PLAYED not understood.

Then there are gamers that play a game in a single go, finish it and move to the next. They usually like to experience each game as something new, without overdoing it by replaying it a few times.

There are Art-based gamers that have an eye for details, soundtrack, artwork, textures, models. They take quite a lot of time to finish a game. Most enjoy indie games.

There are Story-based gamers that play a game for the story and evolution of a character rather than focusing on gameplay and other aspects. They love games with texts or voice actors, cinematics, lore.

There are casuals that play mindless games like shooters, phone games, sport games on Wii, racing games. They are simple people that don't really care about aspects of a game, they just do it for boredom.

There are competitors. They play MMOs and Multiplayers like pros. Usually seen around LoL, Dota, different shooters multiplayers, WOW, and some others. They usually don't care for the story, art, soundtrack or whatever. They blast their own music while pwning nubs and all they care are scores, numbers, statistics, ranking, having the best character, the best geared, the best guild / clan.
    And there are Blue's...

Antalar
    i wonder how good it is when someone from random (on my random work) gave me 20 Ametrine on Deathwing realm..........

Grymninja
    i wonder how good it is when someone from random (on my random work) gave me 20 Ametrine on Deathwing realm..........
    Just don't ask questions. People who ask questions are a problem. Are we going to have a problem? :|

Antalar
    Just don't ask questions. People who ask questions are a problem. Are we going to have a problem? :|
    anyways, my random job while playing is giving me what i need..... 15k with just walking slowly....:P

10. Bob the stalker is here again, chillin'. Pretty cool.

11. Bob the stalker is here again, chillin'. Pretty cool.
    babe i reveal to u big secret...

i am bob

marry me

12. babe i reveal to u big secret...

i am bob

marry me
    So Damn Original :'|
    Pls no

13. So Damn Original :'|
    Pls no
    dance for me and other big secret will reveal itself

Evertos
    I'm so jealous of Iridia. He is Asian, even though he has a permanent tan.

15. dance for me and other big secret will reveal itself
    I'm a very very sucky dancer.