Gabrantus
    Beat Ys I on Normal. Damn, that final boss was awesome! I've never been this thrilled during a final boss fight before, and I've fought quite horrifying final bosses.

This game was excellent. It's only issue is that majority of bosses are too easy. Only a few were problematic. I expect them to be somewhat more demanding on Hard and Nightmare difficulties.

2. It is when you know the truth within yourself.
    That's easy to say. Tell that to the child soldiers in Africa.
    Too many variations. That is also why I'm unsure with my own answer to what I think life is about.

Life is never the same for two different people.
    I honestly feel, that you can't explain life. You just try to live it.

Originally Posted by Gabrantus
    Beat Ys I on Normal.
    I keep reading that as Yoshi's Island.

Mahati
    That's easy to say.
    It really is.

Life is never the same for two different people.
    Exactly.

I honestly feel, that you can't explain life. You just try to live it.
    You can.

Grymninja

Beat Ys I on Normal. Damn, that final boss was awesome! I've never been this thrilled during a final boss fight before, and I've fought quite horrifying final bosses.

This game was excellent. It's only issue is that majority of bosses are too easy. Only a few were problematic. I expect them to be somewhat more demanding on Hard and Nightmare difficulties.
    Play IWBTG. (I wanna be the guy)

Mahati
    So I kinda like the image comments on Facebook. I can finally use my reaction folder to its fullest potential.

6. I just found a piece of cini mini cereal from my kellogs frosted flakes box(unopened) O.o.

Gabrantus
    Play IWBTG. (I wanna be the guy)
    Doesn't that contain alot of bosses from alot of games? I may want to check a safe spoilerless list of references before playing it.

ByOdinsBeard
    Doesn't that contain alot of bosses from alot of games? I may want to check a safe spoilerless list of references before playing it.
    Play it and figure them out for yourself

9. Maybe some music will help me sleep.

10. Mumford and Sons puts me to sleep.

11. ****ing Jessica needs to get her **** together.

Gabrantus
    I have a very androgynous look. When they see me, some people think i'm either a guy or a girl, depending on what I wear at the time. I have both girl and guy clothes and I like to mess with them :D
    Some people I know didn't even knew my real gender before they got to know me and my name.
    My metrosexuality has been beaten. Easily.

I defeated Dante today. All I had to do is fuse some demons, only grinded two levels to fuse them. The fight was a breeze especially when I got rid of my ****ty High Pixie and replaced her with a better healer/buffer. Now I have two healers/buffers, my protagonist and a physical damage dealer. I should fuse Kikuri-Hime into an offensive caster so I'll have less trouble against all these Brutes. It's a pain to kill a bunch of monsters resistant to physical damage when you can only deal physical damage.

Play it and figure them out for yourself
    The point is: if there are bosses from classic games I want to play, I'd rather play those games before, so I can see the original boss before facing the IWBTG version.

13. ****ing Jessica needs to get her **** together.
    I think I'd just sucker punch Jessica.

Grymninja
    Played BO2 today, got 1st out of 16 people. I still got it. :D