1. --------------------------------------Muahahaha Anti- Ban Shield!-----------------------------------------
    Banned for reminding me about my ban shield! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Miss KillerKitty for you!

Banned because you say you are right behind me and I dont see you!

3. --------------------------------------Muahahaha Anti- Ban Shield! (Copyrighted by Ajax)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can't Ban someone with a ban shield. Banned for the effort though. and Insta ban to whoever tries to steal my shield Consider it copyrighted as of now. Also banned because you are hot and want me behind you since you looked lol.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Banned for thinking your ban shield will protect you, because Lycoris is Spell Pen capped. Also, Mass Dispel. Gotta make DP hit as hard as possible.
    MAXIMUM DP POTENTIAL.
    DPDPDPDPDPDP

5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned for thinking its a spell to dispell and double banned for thinking its classified as armor for your ban spell to penetrate!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Miss KillerKitty for you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned for thinking its a spell to dispell and double banned for thinking its classified as armor for your ban spell to penetrate!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned cuz you forgot the "Muahahaha Anti- Ban Shield!" on your anti-ban shield =/ and because your other comment sounded kinda perv !

jebroni
    Banned cuz you forgot the "Muahahaha Anti- Ban Shield!" on your anti-ban shield =/ and because your other comment sounded kinda perv !
    Banned cuz I say so.

8. Miss KillerKitty for you!

Banned for being mean U_U

9. Banned for reverting your age again + loving Iron maiden

10. Banned cuz you forgot the "Muahahaha Anti- Ban Shield!" on your anti-ban shield =/ and because your other comment sounded kinda perv !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned for not realizing that it doesn't need to be inputted everytime and for not taking a compliment the right way.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violinist
    Banned for not realizing that it doesn't need to be inputted everytime and for not taking a compliment the right way.
    banned for not banning the person above u

12. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned for following the rules
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------
    Banned for abusing the ban shield.

13. Miss KillerKitty for you!

Banned cuz you banned your self! And because you miss undertood I was not talking about the compliment I was talking about the part you said,I want you behind me? xD
    You have to admit it does sounds perv

14. Banned cuz you havent made my sig yet...

First ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last