1. June 8, 2023  
    maybe because there were no satisfactory answers yet?
    what does that have to do with a dull and heavily repeated take

2. June 9, 2023  
    Is there any other information about the incoming realm? like most important question : when its gonna release

3. June 9, 2023  
    Is there any other information about the incoming realm? like most important question : when its gonna release
    No one knows.
    Not a living soul.

4. Is there any other information about the incoming realm? like most important question : when its gonna release
    The mental incapacity and laziness of people to list back few pages to know the answer will never cease to amaze me.

5. I hope some informations will pop this month

6. June was bad because of Diablo 4 release. In September there will be Baldurs Gate 3 but it shouldnt generate so much hype. Maybe November/December 2023 is good date for new big projects. nothing should collide then

7. All I want to know is if they will roll with vanilla talents and not wotlk ones? If they gonna use vanilla talents, I won't bother with this realm then... Vanilla talents sucks big time for some classes.

8. All I want to know is if they will roll with vanilla talents and not wotlk ones? If they gonna use vanilla talents, I won't bother with this realm then... Vanilla talents sucks big time for some classes.
    Good point, they should begin this expansion not at the very beginning state of vanilla wow but more the ending state of vanilla, after some of the rework that has been made to talents.

9. June was bad because of Diablo 4 release. In September there will be Baldurs Gate 3 but it shouldnt generate so much hype. Maybe November/December 2023 is good date for new big projects. nothing should collide then
    Don't forget Starfield - massive RPG from Bethesda ( 06/09/2023 ), followed by AC:Mirage (12/10/2023) and maybe Stalker 2 ( 12/2023?).

So yeah, there is quite a lot of heat expected in Autumn, I don't even take into consideration all the games that are not AAA ..., question is since they are not MMO, if they will affect the population and hype, but most likely somewhat yes since people usually play all kinds of games, not only WoW. But good things about offline games is that you can play them anytime and they will not go anywhere, unlike fresh PTE server where if you don't catch it on time, can't go back and relive the opening and be on par with others. So yeah, it will affect the pop but not by much by my opinion.

The real and main question now is how much and deep WM want to modify wotlk into vanilla, if they want to change all spells, talents and everything, thats quite a lot of work to be honest. I don't want to be pessimistic but since it's been more than 2 months and they are not able to even release some new info I don't think the server will be online this year, if they stick to the original plan. We will see.

And for all lazy people ----> no we don't know anything here, nor release date, nor specifics so watch the main website and stop this it on every page.

10. when release guys im hyped now icecrown is for me boring now xD

11. when release guys im hyped now icecrown is for me boring now xD
    come to lordaeron its chill

12. I hope the talent tree stay like the one of Wotlk , for all the rest , i do not care , X1 xp , X7 xp , random dungeon group making ...
    Sadly not.

13. They did not, in fact, post a thread in the near future containing significantly more details.

14. I'd like to keep it as Blizzlike as possible as I couldn't play Classic proper when it came out due to personal reasons, but I understand some people would find that tedious. Still, it depends on what kind of crowd you wanna gather I suppose. There's still a lot of people wanting a stable, well populated and well administrated progressive experience across these 3 xpacs. I personally wouldn't mind keeping the timeframes and rates as close to Blizzlike as possible, including the rate changes between xpacs. Though I understand many will also dislike that, as they want to reach the endgame faster. However that results in a drastically reduced lifespan of the server itself, as I believe, especially in Vanilla, that the leveling is the core experience, and it's been well proven too. Though I wouldn't mind a group finder for dungeons - but only a group finder, at least for the duration of the base game, so instead of spamming chats we can simply opt in for a specific dungeon as a specific role and just wait for people to join until we're ready and then everyone goes to the dungeon itself on foot, and no extra xp/loot - to prevent people from abandoning questing fully to spam dungeons while afking in cities - that will destroy questing and the feel of the open world as DF has done. I don't know if it's possible to implement but I believe it's the best medium between the "hardcore" side of keeping it more authentic and the QoL side that's simply there to make the gameplay itself better and smoother and not having to deal with as much tedium and boring stuff. But yeah I'd keep xp rates OG at least for the base game imho. M

Just my 2 cents as a long time former tryhard and current casual player.

15. As someone that played a lot of , Retail (the real start), Classic and on other server , here my 2 cens ...

Vanilla immersion was amazing , the world feel like an actual world. I feel Blizzard kinda killed that over and over each time and it could be solved really easily ..... like very easily ..... but the talent tree sucked big time , so is all the item that force you to play certain spec.

TBC was a breath of fresh air , a lot of new stuff that seem to be great at the time because of the novelty but i think that was the start of the downfall... (will explain further down) but talent tree was way better

WoTLK was the peak of wow , talent tree were at the best , mostly all the talent tree were fine, (few exception like beastmaster). The RDF wasn t too bad. But from the peak there is only one way to go .... down.

Here my opinion.

Resilience was a HUGE mistake , because now people have 2 set. In vanilla it was always amazing to grab new stuff in a raid , and going in BG to show up your new toys .....Now you were grabbing more PVE stuff to do more PVE. There was no flying mount , people choose their main town 3 for the horde , 2.5 for the alliance (Darnasus wasn t in a good location at all)

Also the way blizzard did it .... every new patch , every new expansion killed the previous one. What is the purpose to do Nax when ICC is release.... instead of having 14 relevant raid , we just have one, everyone fighting for the same BIS item ....

Also every new patch everyone get stuck in 1 town mostly .... another bad thing .. yes icecrown have 12000 players , but if people were split between Classic town , Shatrrah (i know i just butcher the name) or Dalaran , the server could hand close to 18000 people easily.

SOLUTION: For me the best server would be a WotLK server with a twitch. Every Raid(Classic TBC WotLK) brought to the same level as Ulduar, but all the EPIC gear to item level 200 ..... When i say all epic , i meant all epic. Even the item that can be crafted from a skill 300- or 375.... Because that would make the whole world alive. That would also give plenty of addition option to gear yourself , 2 piece of t2 , 3 more of t9 ..... so you could make crazy combo.

Remove all the port in shattrah and dalaran , so people dont put their home base there, so people can be scatter ..... Change EoTS so instea dof being Alliance vs Horde , Scryers vs Aldor.

Twitch some glyph to have more option, combine the useless one or turn them into minor .....

And for some extra fun , so there is no guide to follow . Everytime someone complete a raid as an achivement MC , BWL , etc .... give an extra skill point. And change the icon around a player. So someone that did all the raid , would have an Elite (just like the monster) if you have a certain amount , Rare (silver), and change the color for a bronze one for someone with a few .... So you could see Elite player on the field ... People could have gear on part , but some with a small advantage

Personally i love the icecrown shop. Their coin system help people to sell their gold for coins and can use their coin to buy gear. I think this is absolutely brilliant and it help to reduce but a lot the number of gold vendor. Even if i never used it i can understand the need of the server (i plan to use it at some point) and also it can save a lot of time. But i think it would be amazing for them if there was so MANY gear to choose from, everything at the same level. Close to 100 different trinkets to choose from instead of having a choice of 5 ..... but that one is MY dream server

Now to go back to that new server ... if the server really go vanilla , i will not show up until way further.... Why ? I loved (was my first toon) my destro lock in classic and TBC but really hated it in WotlK. In wotlk i love paly & druid (who both suck in classic).

I still think warmane is the best private server around and i wish them well.

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last