1. It's horrendous. I think its an april fools joke. Considering the typography and clean design on home page I am pretty sure this isn't the final forum design

2. Awesome forum theme. It feels so old school. 2005 style. Love it.

An also other good news, cant wait for removed mounts and perm death!

"We are excited to announce upcoming realm updates today:
    - Blackrock will be RPPVP-only realm. We feel that Blackrock community would benefit from the roleplay immersion.
    - Deathwing players will be able to engage in combat with members of their own faction, unless in a party or a raid.
    - Warsong will be the first survival realm featuring a permanent character death.
    - Sargeras mounts will no longer be able to fly to allow for Azeroth's beauty to be explored and experienced.
    We are proud to release the long-anticipated Warmane forum design and vBulletin 4 upgrade.
    Cataclysm update changelog will be released later today, as usual."

3. I cant believe some people got baited :D

4. With the new forum many of posts older then 2 days got deleted for some sections :/
    They should just undo the forum change and tell us it was all a bad April fools joke. There are some great guides that are years old that are broken now -.-

5. They should just undo the forum change and tell us it was all a bad April fools joke. There are some great guides that are years old that are broken now -.-
    Drop-down menu at the very bottom right of the page. Check it out. :)

6. Sometimes, change hurts....... A lot :s
    I was getting use to the old layout lol :D

7. Well played Molten, well played. lol.

8. hjoly ****....it looks nice actually but blue color daumn...plz do it red with yellow next time. xD

9. Best thing about molten every april 1st they get the special forum users to post ina thread like this the lulz were great keep it up guys :D :cool:

P.S. that cata remark on the Warmane page class just pure class :cool:

10. It's just horrible.. I laughed a lot when I saw it.

11. Yup this is an April fools prank. No way this ugliness is the "refreshing" look

12. Drop-down menu at the very bottom right of the page. Check it out. :)
    HAHAHAHA april fools! its the left side :)

First ... 4567 Last