1. "Just donate man, you'll skip the queue don't worry it's easy."

Okay, assuming that's the ONLY solution to the queue-crisis, let's assume half of the non-premium accounts donate right now, to skip the queue. Does that really address the issue though? Somebody gets money, somebody gets a service they're content with - everybody's happy!

Back to reality: No, everybody's NOT happy. The server's core can only efficiently sustain 12000 players, now you have a ****-ton of people just "casually donating to skip the queue", and now there are more than 12000 people online at the same time - the vast majority supposedly donated to skip the queue, and now you still have a substantial amount of people in the queue. Not only will the people in the queue have to wait many more hours, due to the fact that a doner can just skip on infront of the queue and log right the **** in, but players with average internet or average computers will start to experience severe instability. The core is only made to sustain 12000 anyway...

Sure, the donations will give Warmane money with which to "upgrade the core" or at least raise the character cap, but please just remember that the population is this high right now due to the fact that it is Vacation in the North, soon it will be back to normal then we will be sitting with a realm with 16000 player cap but constantly 11 - 13 k online. It's not a sustainable fix to "just donate". Besides, in the long-run who is still going to be playing Wotlk? How many of you guys playing there have had a BIS character for more than 5 years already? How much longer can you bear the ICC grinds, the incredibly imbalanced PvP and the immensely overpopulated leveling zones? I smell a fair deal of clandestine activity but I shan't dare elaborate. I'll probably just get banned or something.

I don't have any solutions, no, to those "well what do YOU suggest???" posts inc, but then again I don't run this server.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

2. If you are going to say there is a problem, at least have a solution you would like to see in place that resolves or helps the problem. Posting about long que times when you have no positive input is just a childish move to be honest. Quite frankly its crying. If "everyone donated" your right the problem would exist for everyone, but that will never happen because some people are just cheap leaches. If you dont want to donate or cant donate and support the staff and the community here on a PRIVATE and FREE TO PLAY server then enjoy your que times...meanwhile ill be logged in <3

3. "Just donate man, you'll skip the queue don't worry it's easy."

Okay, assuming that's the ONLY solution to the queue-crisis, let's assume half of the non-premium accounts donate right now, to skip the queue. Does that really address the issue though? Somebody gets money, somebody gets a service they're content with - everybody's happy!

Back to reality: No, everybody's NOT happy. The server's core can only efficiently sustain 12000 players, now you have a ****-ton of people just "casually donating to skip the queue", and now there are more than 12000 people online at the same time - the vast majority supposedly donated to skip the queue, and now you still have a substantial amount of people in the queue. Not only will the people in the queue have to wait many more hours, due to the fact that a doner can just skip on infront of the queue and log right the **** in, but players with average internet or average computers will start to experience severe instability. The core is only made to sustain 12000 anyway...

Sure, the donations will give Warmane money with which to "upgrade the core" or at least raise the character cap, but please just remember that the population is this high right now due to the fact that it is Vacation in the North, soon it will be back to normal then we will be sitting with a realm with 16000 player cap but constantly 11 - 13 k online. It's not a sustainable fix to "just donate". Besides, in the long-run who is still going to be playing Wotlk? How many of you guys playing there have had a BIS character for more than 5 years already? How much longer can you bear the ICC grinds, the incredibly imbalanced PvP and the immensely overpopulated leveling zones? I smell a fair deal of clandestine activity but I shan't dare elaborate. I'll probably just get banned or something.

I don't have any solutions, no, to those "well what do YOU suggest???" posts inc, but then again I don't run this server.
    12000 people are never going to donate. there's only a small portion of the player base that is moaning about the queue, those are the ones that should be donating. the rest are quietly waiting the queue out.

4. 2400 pple permanent wating on loggin, maybe upgrade max cap to 16k !

5. 2400 pple permanent wating on loggin, maybe upgrade max cap to 16k !
    maybe read what i just wrote. maybe you should open your wallet. maybe you should just stop crying or play on a lower populated free to play realm. all potential solutions to your issue.

6. 2400 pple permanent wating on loggin, maybe upgrade max cap to 16k !
    the server lags with 12k. 16k would be unplayable until tehy can get it more optimized.

7. I love how you boys are a freeloaders and you cry so much, anyone of you played retail back in the day? When Sylvanas, Tarren Mill, Stormscale had hours and hours of que, did anyone complain no we didnt, we paid for the game like any of the people who are there.

Either donate or stop complaining you ungrateful freeloaders.

8. The queue is artificial. There is no such thing as 2k+ actual human beings waiting in queue. This artificial queue was made for only one purpose, for you to give them money through """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""donations""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""

9. If you are going to say there is a problem, at least have a solution you would like to see in place that resolves or helps the problem. Posting about long que times when you have no positive input is just a childish move to be honest. Quite frankly its crying. If "everyone donated" your right the problem would exist for everyone, but that will never happen because some people are just cheap leaches. If you dont want to donate or cant donate and support the staff and the community here on a PRIVATE and FREE TO PLAY server then enjoy your que times...meanwhile ill be logged in <3

WTF man, F R E E TO P L A Y ????? cheap leaches ? some people ? are you spoiled or something ? What do you mean, that no one gives a solution ? Maybe someone else should figure it out, don't you think?!?! Should one always mention either split Icecrown in two again, or either to make it 16k ?? Or maybe there should be less afk kick time or something ? Do you not think that maybe the staff should figure out what is best? Why shouldn't we have the right to say that there is an issue and we are logging in 2+ hours ? Is this normal .. F R E E TO P L A Y "free"

10. The queue is artificial. There is no such thing as 2k+ actual human beings waiting in queue. This artificial queue was made for only one purpose, for you to give them money through """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""donations""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""
    dreddman 1000 % FACKING TRUE !!!
    I don't care how unreasonable or delusional some of the people seem to get, but insinuating or blatantly accusing us of faking a queue won't be tolerated.

11. I don't care how unreasonable or delusional some of the people seem to get, but insinuating or blatantly accusing us of faking a queue won't be tolerated.
    How about you reduce afk time to 10m and 5m kick on char list screen since ppl abusing it all day long (said this 1 thousand time), this could help, instead of, no offense, forcing ppl to donate 10e for "queue skipping". Best regards

12. The queue is artificial. There is no such thing as 2k+ actual human beings waiting in queue. This artificial queue was made for only one purpose, for you to give them money through """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""donations""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""
    mfw you learned nothing from GvG thread and actually got banned for ****posting
    rip seleniele 2k16 - 2k16

13. Yes im spoiled because i work a full time job which ive been at for 7+ years and make enough money to not care what happens to a 20 dollar bill every month...kids these days. Cut your daddys lawn with your daddys lawnmower and your daddys grass. Maybe he will give you an allowance one day. Until that time stop crying about the wait times. You always have a choice. yours was to not donate. deal with it.

First ... 45678 ... Last