1. Yeah but, I shouldn't have to keep making premades so I can have at least somewhat of a fighting chance against them, and basically what you are suggesting is premade vs premade, I should at least be able to go into a battleground with a fighting chance, but every time I do so I end up being the only geared and then dumped with a team of pugs and then I get thrashed by the Alliances premade.

2. Yeah but, I shouldn't have to keep making premades so I can have at least somewhat of a fighting chance against them, and basically what you are suggesting is premade vs premade, I should at least be able to go into a battleground with a fighting chance, but every time I do so I end up being the only geared and then dumped with a team of pugs and then I get thrashed by the Alliances premade.
    I've always heard this... The funny part is, players from both factions say that.... Horde complaining that Ally always wins because of their premades, and Alliance complaining that Horde always wins because of the same.... So? Is this a real faction problem?

3. People should stop QQ, and make their own PvP guilds if they think Horde guilds are not good enough for them.

Yout think ppl are doing s*** ? Ok do it yourself.

4. Hey arcane, you wanna tell our obsolete Phoenix dogs to stop trying so hard to kill me in bgs, they are failing miserably
    Arcane hadn't been in that guild for a very long time o.O he left not long after I left horde, so I don't think he has any connections and/or influence over them anymore

5. im moving all my chars to horde
    the environment is much nicer there. not those big egos running arround. talking about who farmed each other in 2s. small hint 2s isnt balanced at all ;)

im not playing that much bgs but when i do i mostly win, so, cya then! :)
    qulx/zorq/zorc here

6. im moving all my chars to horde
    the environment is much nicer there. not those big egos running arround. talking about who farmed each other in 2s. small hint 2s isnt balanced at all ;)

im not playing that much bgs but when i do i mostly win, so, cya then! :)
    qulx/zorq/zorc here
    You should come to Jinxed we have cookies

7. I've always heard this... The funny part is, players from both factions say that.... Horde complaining that Ally always wins because of their premades, and Alliance complaining that Horde always wins because of the same.... So? Is this a real faction problem?
    This happens to both alliance and horde. I have solo queue many times before, and 90% of the people in the bg are 80k to 100k geared people. The reason I join premades or make them, its to avoid this scenario. The same thing happens to the horde if they solo queue.... so just make a premade and you might vs another premade aka fun bg :)

8. This happens to both alliance and horde. I have solo queue many times before, and 90% of the people in the bg are 80k to 100k geared people. The reason I join premades or make them, its to avoid this scenario. The same thing happens to the horde if they solo queue.... so just make a premade and you might vs another premade aka fun bg :)
    Exactaly! There is a lot of log geared people in both factions. Isn't just a problem of the alliance or Horde =p

First ... 456