1. reminder that alysrazor encounter worked fine before too, all that was fixed was an exploit by mages/rogues that bypassed normal boss mechanics in order to speed up the kill significantly
    Just to remind you, mages could solo Alysrazor during this patch. Ignite still not working right and I'm waiting for a reply by Green_Dev. You could crit 3 times in a row and you have to wait for ignite to be at 2 to 1/2 second to be able to use combustion and get the proper calculation from the 3 crits. Making it game-breaking both pvp and pve.

2. Yeah it probably worked before the same, but nobody did it the proper way because 1 flyer could solo it.
    1 flyer could solo it during this patch in retail. Making it still the proper way.

3. back to actual dungeons&raids that need fixing... deadmines normal, Foe Reaper 5000 will not engage properly no matter what you do

4. The cinematic after killing Queen Ashara's mobs in the Well of Eternity still doesn't activate. Also the drakes don't land after killing the second boss in Hour Of Twilight, meaning we have to TP out then back in to use the teleporter to get on the path to the last boss.

5. Just wanted to say this , after of nonplaying WoW for few months , Raz the Crazed still not fixed in blackrock caverns ...

6. so checked devlog and it says Zul Gurub will be released... when ZG has been open for months... unless they mean the raid which should be gone by 4.0.3...

7. I liked that ignite nerf which was implemented in a hotfix but in my opinion you kinda got it the wrong way....AGAIN! It does now seem to be on the lower end... I get wtfcritz and then combust only to see a 14k proc ._. Doesn't seem right to me. Also while you're on the mage thread, you still haven't fixed the Critical Mass being beneficial to all (fire?!?) mages . Last but not least you still can't raid with 2 fire mages at one raid.... why you might ask? Well because one kills the ignite(and not only... basically all dots) of the other mage thus significantly killing each other's dps. That's what I got from yesterday's raid... I did all the rotation properly & **** but I just can't seem to believe I have done just 2.7%( or maybe even less) of the whole dps on Ultrax. So please another hotfix :/ if not the ignite just about the mage& mage in a raid

8. I liked that ignite nerf which was implemented in a hotfix but in my opinion you kinda got it the wrong way....AGAIN! It does now seem to be on the lower end... I get wtfcritz and then combust only to see a 14k proc ._. Doesn't seem right to me. Also while you're on the mage thread, you still haven't fixed the Critical Mass being beneficial to all (fire?!?) mages . Last but not least you still can't raid with 2 fire mages at one raid.... why you might ask? Well because one kills the ignite(and not only... basically all dots) of the other mage thus significantly killing each other's dps. That's what I got from yesterday's raid... I did all the rotation properly & **** but I just can't seem to believe I have done just 2.7%( or maybe even less) of the whole dps on Ultrax. So please another hotfix :/ if not the ignite just about the mage& mage in a raid
    I already got a confirmation from Green_Dev, that ignite is still bugged but for the worst. Its sad class bugs and things that need fixing asp are not fixed right.

9. @green_dev, it would be nice to have some updates on what you are working for atleast all 2days, you were so active and talking to the community and now we didn`t hear anything for 5days.

I hope you can reply and update us with some staff or atleast let us know on what you are working on.

10. @green_dev, it would be nice to have some updates on what you are working for atleast all 2days, you were so active and talking to the community and now we didn`t hear anything for 5days.

I hope you can reply and update us with some staff or atleast let us know on what you are working on.
    There is an entry on devlog from November 13th showing what new things they've implemented.

11. There is an entry on devlog from November 13th showing what new things they've implemented.
    this is sooo empty here

/// push

12. Every once in a while Lord Ryholith seems to get bugged,

coming here again new bugs, done only 10HC:
    1. Volcanoes on the left side of the platform are invisible(no model), you can stomp over them and they are spewing fire.
    2. After wipe Lord Ryholith is deep under the ground (respawn point error).

Thanks.

13. in Magister's Terrace, the npc Tyrith gets killed by the Brightscale Wyrms usually before the player gets to him (unless you're a mage that invis-bypasses the mobs and nuke the first boss to barely reach the npc in time to kill the wyrms first)
    additionally the quest "Hard to Kill" cannot be completed at the Exarch Larethor npc outside the instance (but quest item properly drops on normal mode of the dungeon)

14. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/12126.
    Ultraxion achiev seems to not be working. I asked a few people and said that they earned it in the last 2 weeks so i have no idea what has been happening on my runs. And before anyone asks, yes we did do it.

15. Not only We did it on normal, But also Doing Minutes to Midnight in HEROIC Ultraxion, and It doesn't work.

First ... 45678 ... Last