1. chain lightning or lightning bolt at mw x5

ok i had a question while pvping with enh shaman. my maelstrom wep procs to x5. for dps i should cast lightning bolt or chain lightning? which does more damage?

2. LB does more dmg to a single target, CL does more dmg to multiple targets. cast lb(mw5) when theres only 1 target. cast cl(mw5) when there are 2 or more targets.

but its not a big difference between LB and Cl's initial dmg, i mostly use CL.

3. July 9, 2013  
    Have to tell u, u gave a real fun time today, i lol'd with all those many jokes u have

and right after cata realms are back online ill try out enha thanks to u.

So gratz on the guide

4. Muchas gracias hermano! (i can tell u know spanish cuz of ur location)

pozzij
    ok i had a question while pvping with enh shaman. my maelstrom wep procs to x5. for dps i should cast lightning bolt or chain lightning? which does more damage?
    As maelstrom is bugged right now, it is so much better to save the stacks of maelstrom for healing only.
    A LB or a chain aren't game resolving in pvp.

6. Nice guide a lot of this helped me. Though I must ask just how important is the 180 spell pen when it comes to pvp? outside of palas auras(many dont run resists), mages mabe, and a couple other uncommon resist buffs there isnt much there to penetrate. Does spell pen actually pierce a base resists that im unaware of? or is this more of an option thing? will it contribute directly to enhan dps?

7. Yes, its a Spell Pene is a must. you dont want to miss a Windshear or anything else.
    i did some test like about 6 months ago. i was dueling against an ele shaman and it happened to get some purge and WS resisted.
    so yea, get 180 spell pen and if u are draenei get 4% hit rating. 5% if ur another race.
    sorry for late reply

Dracez
    like that guide very much and tried to raise my enh shaman like this.

9. Now you said 5% hit, but spell cap is 4% +6% from choosing enhance tree= melleehit capped

Its 1 % you can reforge in mastery or crit if you below 25%crit
    It not much but all little boost can help

10. Now you said 5% hit, but spell cap is 4% +6% from choosing enhance tree= melleehit capped

Its 1 % you can reforge in mastery or crit if you below 25%crit
    It not much but all little boost can help
    when you gem on enchant hit rating, it affects both: spell hr and melee hr.
    you get melee hr from talents, so what you need to do is to gem/enchant spell hr to 5%.

ShyShen
    Very comprehensive guide covers absolutly everything im gonna use this as a sample for my shammie thank you so much !!

gentow
    nicely done

Harbringer95
    Sir, You are AWESOME!!

Im started a shaman and these tactics helped me A LOT, THANK YOU! :)

14. July 7, 2014  
    AWESOME, u make me play with shammy :D :D

15. ty guys. this makes me want to download mop and make another 3rd guide on enha pvp. let me download mop and try it out.
    :D

First ... 4567 Last