1. Good job guys !
    You do some streamings? Or making video? Could be nice to see your guys raiding!

2. Good job guys !
    You do some streamings? Or making video? Could be nice to see your guys raiding!
    We will start uploading videos for Ulduar and the following Content after that.
    We will also stream when Content is on Farm.

3. We will start uploading videos for Ulduar and the following Content after that.
    We will also stream when Content is on Farm.
    Thank god, i want to be also pro, but i have trouble on my class i will gain tips from the stream hopefully, please stream when content is farming.

4. Thank god, i want to be also pro, but i have trouble on my class i will gain tips from the stream hopefully, please stream when content is farming.
    Huh, not sure if troll, but if you got questions, you can always whisper us i guess.

5. #Still looking for a Restoration Shaman

6. Realm first Essence of Souls (This time it spawned the 3th Phase finally)
    ...but we got no loot :( (well 2 Emblems so worth)

Edited: November 11, 2015

7. Realm first Mother Shahraz

Door to The Illidari Council doesn't open so another cockblock
    Doors hardest Boss on the Server.

Edited: November 11, 2015

8. Essence of Souls was "fine", but Mother is a disappointment, she does nothing. Was hoping for more, was hoping to get to test Illidan, but obviously we need a russian battleship to nuke those doors, cant get through them...

P.s.: Akama was bugged today, not sure if just randomly bugged, or because of some hotfixes. Yesterday Akama was working.

Recruitment is still open, trying to get everything ready for the Wotlk content.
    Edited: November 12, 2015

9. We are still recruiting - you can apply as backup raider as well (eligible for 25m 2nd run and 10mans, backup for core run)

10. Realm first Miner. GG

Bugtracker report and staff response can be found on the forum. It has been fixed, so you can enjoy a legit race when Northrend gets released.
    Edited: November 12, 2015 Reason: Adding information

11. Realm first Miner. GG

Congrats! But what does this have to do with your recruitment thread?

12. Congrats! But what does this have to do with your recruitment thread?
    Agreed. Has nothing to do with the guild. Player should be banned for exploiting a reported bug.

13. Congrats! But what does this have to do with your recruitment thread?
    Individual Achievements from the Members that are part of this Guild :)

14. Realm first Miner. GG

Bugtracker report and staff response can be found on the forum. It has been fixed, so you can enjoy a legit race when Northrend gets released.
    Read the edit in that post, there are legit ways to reach that cap without exploiting

Anyway, it will be removed tonight and every proff over 375 will be reset to 375 (grand master spell removed too). The actual realm first will not be affected
    Just for future reference, so noone even thinks about calling it an exploit. It was legit, but it will be removed for the sake of having a fair race. I tried to point out this "way", and its getting fixed ATM.

The achievment is removed, everyone will have his profs decreased to 375. I have explained everything to the staff and they are fixing it now.

The thought behind this was to show how its done and get it fixed, so the people can enjoy a fair race towards the realm firsts. All the information regarding this can be found here as well: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....st-miner/page2
    Edited: November 12, 2015

First ... 45678 ... Last