1. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #29

Main Group Light of Dawn. Another easy one-shot!!! Riasgremoryy won Invincible, Lightnesy won Havoc and Overhit won Fal'Inrush.

2. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #22

Group 1 Halion Kill. Everything is one-shot these days!!! Lightnesy won Apocalypse's Advance, Gnip won Charred and Rhytmze won Sharpened.
    Edited: November 6, 2016

3. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #30

Group 2 Light of Dawn. Hyperkek stole another Invincible from everybody, Ins stole my Oathbinder and Laeliuss won Heaven's Fall. Congrats on new achievements!!!

4. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #23

Group 2 Halion Kill. Alphapwn won Petrified Twilight Scale, Biberonka won Charred and Honest won Foreshadow Steps.

5. Hello guys,

this is Frode, i tried speaking to an officer last night but i guess you guys were busy raiding. I have just a couple of questions, if you can answer it will be really appreciated.

1. Do you guys currently recruit people who are not looking to go into hc`s ( I am 5.6k prot warr atm )
    2. will you guys be taking a person who is not familiar with all the encounters in icc (but is willing to learn and doing his very best to watch videos and guides as i am new to wotlk and last time i played it was tbc)

thanks in advance guys,
    GL and hf raiding.

6. Hello Frode.

We are currently not looking for additional members, since our roster is pretty overwhelm at the moment.

Even if we we're recruiting, the gear requirements are high and we already been through the proccess of people learning the encounters. We want people that are experienced with ICC/RS and have the gear.

But good luck on finding a place to have fun in.

7. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #31

Group 3 Light of Dawn.

8. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #32

Main Group Light of Dawn.

9. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #24

Group 1 Halion Kill. Did two Ruby Sanctums back to back and both were super-fast-one-shots. Pionlove won Treads, Ballzyboy won Cloak of Burning Dusk and Alphapwn won Foreshadow Steps.

<Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #25

Group 2 Halion Kill. The second super-fast-one-shots of the day. Pionlove won Returning Footfalls, Bridgith won Petrified Twilight Scale and Cyraxfury won Apocalypse's Advance.

10. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #33

Group 2 Light of Dawn. Screenshot courtesy of https://www.twitch.tv/shannowz. Monkeyonweed won Invincible's Reins Shadowdisco won Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas and Ihaxdeath won Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.
    Edited: November 13, 2016

11. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #34

Group 3 Light of Dawn. Jolyth Invincible's Reins Orangesun won Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy and Mastakillahg won Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings. Congratz on a few more pleb achievements!!!
    Edited: November 13, 2016

12. <Sanctified> Light of Dawn #35

Can you say 4TH GROUP ONE-SHOT???. Yep dat's right our first LoD in Group 4 was a one-shot!!!! Manofsteel won Invincible's Reins , Radhruin won Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas and Mastalino won Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.

13. ***Orlaando = Machine

-SOKA BLAT! RUSH B! BEAICH! EAT CHOKALATA!

-Duzzi's Commander <Awakened>
    Edited: November 14, 2016 Reason: I'm Sux.

14. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #26

Group 1 Halion Kill. Another two Halion one-shots. Magnusuggla won Bracers of Fiery Night, Ephiaa won Cloak of Burning Dusk and Mastalino won Charred Twilight Scale.

<Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #27

Group 2 Halion Kill. Holycurve won Bracers of Fiery Night, Riasgremoryy won Apocalypse's Advance and Rhytmz won Signet of Twilight.
    Edited: November 19, 2016

15. <Sanctified> Halion 25 HC Kill #28

GUILD FIRST Group 3 Halion Kill!!!! More and more progress :) Bulkbrah won Penumbra Pendant, Splashyface won Sharpened Twilight Scale and Hatefury won Charred Twilight Scale.

First ... 45678 ... Last