1. You still pointing a Gun at the kitteh? You are Seriously Banned.

Banned for associating rain with angels, while they come with the light that breaks the clouds

@Blaster In syria there??s no rain (compared to europe or the rest of the world)
    So Banned for proclaiming a false king of rain
    Banned for Thinking that just because we are friends, we live in the same country. We dont. I live Far away from Syria. Just because It doesnt rain it doesnt mean that I cant love the rain. Its just a sig.

2. You still pointing a Gun at the kitteh? You are Seriously Banned.

Banned for Thinking that just because we are friends, we live in the same country. We dont. I live Far away from Syria. Just because It doesnt rain it doesnt mean that I cant love the rain. Its just a sig.
    Banned for living far away.

:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

Huntrosity
    Banned for Hating Wolves.

InViSiB0B
    Banned for using logic. No one uses logic anymore. *cough*Bush*cough*

5. Weavile157 is

this topic still alive ? xD
    i still remember when i created him ^^

6. Banned for creating this thread and for fail grammar.

7. Banned for making problematic posts, and talking about Syria too much, and taking a really big time to posts, and only then you notice you got ninja post'd, and edit your message quoting who you'd like to ban.

Err..?

8. Banned for making problematic posts, and talking about Syria too much, and taking a really big time to posts, and only then you notice you got ninja post'd, and edit your message quoting who you'd like to ban.

Err..?
    Banned because you have a really good point about the post above you. Sec.

9. Banned for ending an indirect fight on this thread.

10. Dude....I swear if I see you IRL , Pointing a Gun at a Kitteh...I will Ban hammer you as if im the Cairner of the real world.

11. Banned for being another one of those IRL warriors.
    <3

12. Player: lycoris
    Action: banned
    Reason: Sharing the "Love" in a forum post. The derp rules clearly state that <3 are evil!

13. Banned for hating the one emotion you never will feel.

First ... 1252606162636472112162 ... Last