1. 2 months is enough, even I would add a bit too much imo. 1 Month till Northred sounds way better.

2. Can we please get Transmog if it is possible to put in WOTLK...
    For various reasons Transmog is a great thing....
    If u had read the whole thread u would know that it wont happen...

When the devs have completed and released Lordaeron, they have the pressing issue of making the other 2 expansions work.

Putting time and effort into making custom content for a blizz-like server is kinda useless. If u want custom content, join a custom server. There are LOADS of them.

3. Transmog is one of those that doesnt affect gameplay and can be used to sink gold. But its been answered,yes. They wont implement it,which is sad.

4. Learn to read guys, most probably there will be this progessive release, northrend is "unconfirmed" to be released 2 months after release of lordaeron.
    Now the fun fact is, if 2 months are not enough, nothing is.
    I just want more time to get more time to do old raids and content before they open up for TBC and later WotLK. Maby lvl up a second char as well.

It will be progressive, that is confirmed. Time between releases are not.

I believe that one of the Q&A-guys talked about a poll so that the community can have a word in it. I hope so, cos as of now this thread is very divided in the amount of time needed between releases.

So much suggested stuff, so little confirmed xD

5. Transmog is one of those that doesnt affect gameplay and can be used to sink gold. But its been answered,yes. They wont implement it,which is sad.
    True, if costs would be increased it would drain gold very effective.

The main concern is that the new core might not be able to just copy/paste the transmog-content AT used for WotLK, and that would put so much time on the DEVs hands that they need to fix other realms after Lordaeron has been released.

6. People concerned about the population should be reminded that when Lordaeron first released there was 4000 (or 4500?) people playing and another 2000-2500 people in queue...

People waited 2+ hours just to play. I doubt Lordaeron will be missing population...

Also Transmog is a no. It won't happen. Has been clearly stated many times. If it does happen, I'm done with warmane.

7. Why not just make it a progressive realm?

8. True, if costs would be increased it would drain gold very effective.

The main concern is that the new core might not be able to just copy/paste the transmog-content AT used for WotLK, and that would put so much time on the DEVs hands that they need to fix other realms after Lordaeron has been released.
    No, the main concern is just that: It's. Not. Gonna. Happen.
    We don't want it. End of discussion.

9. Also Transmog is a no. It won't happen. Has been clearly stated many times. If it does happen, I'm done with warmane.
    What does this transmog even means, i know what smog means but thats it

10. No, the main concern is just that: It's. Not. Gonna. Happen.
    We don't want it. End of discussion.
    Awesome :D

EDIT: I hate custom content so this is nice. The question will of course pop up once in a while since most ppl dont even read the whole thread before they ask questions xD

Can u give an estimate when the main post by Kaer will be updated next time? Would be nice to see some confirmed things we all wait for :D
    Edited: August 10, 2015

11. What does this transmog even means, i know what smog means but thats it
    You make your current gear look like something else u might have. Youtube it and u see how its used :)

12. i think the ppl who started play wotlk and less hate transmog and ppl who started at cata and up love it :D idk but i just hate transmog, i want to see what im up against and not some1 who put on full gear and put a noob appearance on that (ofc u see he got alot of hp and u understand but still...)

13. Someone who doesn't know what transmog is might think it's something of actual importance because there so many people *****ing and crying about it. Purely cosmetic and not worth the effort.

14. Someone who doesn't know what transmog is might think it's something of actual importance because there so many people *****ing and crying about it. Purely cosmetic and not worth the effort.
    You've got that right.

15. I beg you allow only cosmetic changes and faction changes + mounts/pets for coins/points nothing else... (disabling coins/points would be best)
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins ---) SCREW THIS!

First ... 1656646566676876116166 ... Last