1. If we face each other in real life, would you attack me? Dude, this is just a game. A place where we could all have fun.

Alliance or Horde, we are all gamers in real life. This hate you speak of, is childish. Are you a roleplayer?
    I'm studing for policeman, not for thug. Only Tclicksavage and medan menace to ''beat me'' in real life for playing alliance. There is the real IQ of your friends :D

2. I'm studing for policeman, not for thug. Only Tclicksavage and medan menace to ''beat me'' in real life for playing alliance. There is the real IQ of your friends :D
    I don't think you know what a Roleplayer means? Then you talk about IQ.

3. I'm studing for policeman, not for thug. Only Tclicksavage and medan menace to ''beat me'' in real life for playing alliance. There is the real IQ of your friends :D
    Nize ur lip fam you got GY farmed and quit playin on neltharion for 2 months. From the words of Medan "return to whatever rathole you came from"

4. If we face each other in real life, would you attack me? Dude, this is just a game. A place where we could all have fun.

Alliance or Horde, we are all gamers in real life. This hate you speak of, is childish. Are you a roleplayer?
    Are you playing on frostwolf (mop)? Think I saw you in a bg today.
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: September 23, 2015

5. I don't think you know what a Roleplayer means? Then you talk about IQ.
    I know what is a rolerplayer, but, for your information, knowledge is not related to IQ ^^

There is a TRUE roleplayer! (And everybody hates him for this):

6. Are you playing on frostwolf (mop)? Think I saw you in a bg today.
    Spoiler: Show
    Oh so you were that guy, Gratz on that win. You guys totally deserved it. I was actually happy about this BG. It's an example of never giving up.

Look at my deaths and damage done XD. Epic!

BTW. Say hi to Ulemek for me XD

7. Oh so you were that guy, Gratz on that win. You guys totally deserved it. I was actually happy about this BG. It's an example of never giving up.

Look at my deaths and damage done XD. Epic!

BTW. Say hi to Ulemek for me XD

Actually I'm not that guy. That's my friend. I'm that 486 ilvl paladin you beat :/

And yeah, Ulemek mentioned you.

8. Actually I'm not that guy. That's my friend. I'm that 486 ilvl paladin you beat :/

And yeah, Ulemek mentioned you.
    Ulemek told me before he left our guild. That he would join a guild along with his friends on Alliance, best of luck to you guys! Have fun!

9. Ulemek told me before he left our guild. That he would join a guild along with his friends on Alliance, best of luck to you guys! Have fun!
    I'm not actually playing there (this was the first time in like 6 months I logged in) but I'll relay the message.

10. I'm not actually playing there (this was the first time in like 6 months I logged in) but I'll relay the message.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I never got the chance to type anything, the moment i see him. All you guys just burst me down.

11. I'm studing for policeman, not for thug.
    Whats the difference? :^)

12. Whats the difference? :^)
    He gets payed to harass people

13. Whats the difference? :^)
    OFC, anarchy is better:

PD: can I loot your house?

14. delenis talks about horde fanboys but is easily the only thing on neltharion forums I have seen that i could call a "fanboy".

horde wins all the time if you find the right groups. My druid is sitting somewhere close to an 80% winrate, and sure I only run in premades, however that is because the only low geareds I am willing to deal with are my own guildies on their alts who need help.

15. delenis talks about horde fanboys but is easily the only thing on neltharion forums I have seen that i could call a "fanboy"
    Of course, yes.

horde wins all the time if you find the right groups. My druid is sitting somewhere close to an 80% winrate, and sure I only run in premades, however that is because the only low geareds I am willing to deal with are my own guildies on their alts who need help.
    I disagree with this.

First ... 5678917 ... Last