1. It does work 100% right.
    Can you show me that it hits with Sinister Strike and Fan of Knives, please?

2. Is there a reason why 5pt Evis sometimes only hits for 1-2k? This really seems it should be higher, even without crits...
    It works fine for me all the time.

Can you show me that it hits with Sinister Strike and Fan of Knives, please?
    Do it your self...
    #showtooltip Sinister Strike
    /stopattack
    /cast Sinister Strike
    /stopattack

Most of the H&S hits're tracked as "Melee" on recount.

3. It works fine for me all the time.
    Well, then I guess I have a bug because my DPS will drop significantly because of these low rolls. It working fine for you, doesn't mean it works fine for everyone else, hence I wouldn't be seeing this on my end.

4. It works fine for me all the time.
    Well, then I guess I have a bug because my DPS will drop significantly because of these low rolls. It working fine for you, doesn't mean it works fine for everyone else, hence I wouldn't be seeing this on my end.

5. That's not the way this game works. It works either for all "rogues" or none. My guess is u're randomly doing 1 CP Eviscerates.

6. That's like saying that all quests work for everyone because it worked for you... which we know is not the case because some people's quests bug like the Sons of Hodir line. There are other variables that could be in play causing it. I'm not doing 1CP Evis, because I'm not spamming my buttons and have been testing it in VoA/ICC before I posted. I just don't have an addon to parse my combat to see what is really going on. Do you know of one where I can do so?

7. That's like saying that all quests work for everyone because it worked for you... which we know is not the case because some people's quests bug like the Sons of Hodir line. There are other variables that could be in play causing it. I'm not doing 1CP Evis, because I'm not spamming my buttons and have been testing it in VoA/ICC before I posted. I just don't have an addon to parse my combat to see what is really going on. Do you know of one where I can do so?
    Quests=/= Classes. Recount, worldoflogs, skadda? Am record whilst having an addon like MSBT?

8. Quests=/= Classes. Recount, worldoflogs, skadda? Am record whilst having an addon like MSBT?
    I have recount, but am missing a lot of features on it. I think I have an older version because I am missing "current fight" options for live display. I have put off using a combat text addon, but used to use SCT just can't get a config that I like. I will look at MSBT instead.

9. Dude lol. Those 1-2k hits're I guess yellow on your screen and prolly poisons... Also how about update your addons?

10. It works fine for me all the time.

Do it your self...
    #showtooltip Sinister Strike
    /stopattack
    /cast Sinister Strike
    /stopattack

Most of the H&S hits're tracked as "Melee" on recount.
    Thanks for clarification, it does actually work. Not tracked as it should be but works fine.

11. Dude lol. Those 1-2k hits're I guess yellow on your screen and prolly poisons... Also how about update your addons?
    I used the links on the addon page here to download the versions I currently use. If they are out of date, then whoops! What is the newest revision that works with 3.3.5? Can you link me?

I never thought that the 1k hits would be poisons... but that means my damage from Evis isn't showing at all. I will know for sure when I get a SCT addon.

12. How about you check the 8th paragraph on my guide? There're all the latest addons...

13. I never thought that the 1k hits would be poisons... but that means my damage from Evis isn't showing at all. I will know for sure when I get a SCT addon.
    Why dont you just check your combat log

14. And yea, THANK YOU Fluffy this is one of if not the best guide i ever read about any class. /respect

First ... 5678917 ... Last