1. May 2, 2016  
    Gentik bestest rouge eu!

2. May 2, 2016  
    nice dodge to the rest of my response, u got no answer to that I see huh? your dog seems to think he can win a few of these encounters, funny stuff since we spent a couple months on alliance when twoeasy told me you wont be queuing anymore against us. Squad aint ready? haha what a joke
    Can you say anything besides dodge/joke of a guild/dog/I love dicks?

You're repeating your fable argument over and over again, "at least berzer has the guts to go unprepared like the backpedaling queer he is against a team that totally outclasses him and gets repeatedly massacred, but you fatality noobs are not braindead enough to queue against the best RBG guild without being fully prepared, what a joke of a guild jajajajajaja"

Listen, you're as dense as a brick wall, your argument is boring, your insults are forgettable, your words are a waste and this isn't a good start. But please by all means keep on embarrassing yourself, for some it might be quite amusing.

3. May 2, 2016  
    Can you say anything besides dodge/joke of a guild/dog/I love dicks?

You're repeating your fable argument over and over again, "at least berzer has the guts to go unprepared like the backpedaling queer he is against a team that totally outclasses him and gets repeatedly massacred, but you fatality noobs are not braindead enough to queue against the best RBG guild without being fully prepared, what a joke of a guild jajajajajaja"

Listen, you're as dense as a brick wall, your argument is boring, your insults are forgettable, your words are a waste and this isn't a good start. But please by all means keep on embarrassing yourself, for some it might be quite amusing.
    One thing is .My team outclasses yours. Fatality has around 9 wins vs Anarchy vs 14-15 losses and your other losses are from infected .Witch means Half of your losses are from my guild that leads you in wins and you have a negative rated bg score vs Anarchy inc witch in fact puts you below us.
    second thing is where did you come with all those random scores that arent even accurate.You guys dont even know our real winning score.
    3rd thing is...Il make sure to know when your next rated bg is and snipe the **** out of you and gy farm you and skull**** Tclick while putting a ****ing flag in his ***.I dont care vs who you will run we will in fact SNIPE YOU !I Ive people in Mystic to tell me that ive also spies in your guild so it would be fairy easy! its official try to queue rated bgs in peace now buddy.We will destroy you so you better be ready and queue in fear.
    also last thing
    Fatalility 9wins -14-15 losses
    Anarchy inc 14-15 wins -9 losses vs Fatality . Who is better punks? dont make me look through all my recordings and find all the freaking videos weve beaten the **** out of you and specially the time we were having a 6-0 winning streak vs you clowns.Beg me to go easy again Tclick i do miss that side of you when you were actually acting more of an adult and been honest.Now your nothing but a clown.
    Anarchy beats Fatality and out classes you in anything.My people are ready to face anyone unlike yours half assed wanna be r2 guild
    Anarchy inc 15wins
    Fatality 9
    Between the two guilds we know already whos better
    Peace out stupid clowns. See ya on the Snipe day!

4. May 2, 2016  
    Would you like some chips with your salt? :^)

5. May 2, 2016  
    Spoiler: Show
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Also, I love how you call Tdot - Tclick.

6. May 2, 2016  
    Ive people in Mystic
    You think you do, but you don't. Trust me!
    Snacky and Bakura won't tell ****. ;)
    P.S. Nice english.
    P.P.S. Gotta love your certainty.. lmfao
    Edited: May 2, 2016

7. May 2, 2016  
    You think you do, but you don't. Trust me!
    Snacky and Bakura won't tell ****. ;)
    P.S. Nice english.
    P.P.S. Gotta love your certainty.. lmfao
    who ever mentioned em?
    And thank you! for somebody who speaks 4 languages my english is not so bad you know :)
    is something you probably cant do right?

8. May 2, 2016  
    who ever mentioned em?
    And thank you! for somebody who speaks 4 languages my english is not so bad you know :)
    is something you probably cant do right?
    I can speak 7 languages, just saying.
    P.S. I have spy in your guild aswell, which is pretty nice rank I think. So beware

9. May 2, 2016  
    I can speak 7 languages, just saying.
    P.S. I have spy in your guild aswell, which is pretty nice rank I think. So beware
    Makes us equal!wonderful :)
    PS. 7 languages haha thats pretty neat .finally someone educated on the forum

10. May 2, 2016  
    for somebody who speaks 4 languages my english is not so bad you know :)
    So what are they? Gibberish, Tardish, broken English and Polari?

Much educated, such wow.

11. May 2, 2016  
    I have spy in your guild aswell, which is pretty nice rank I think.
    I promise you it doesn't.

12. May 2, 2016  
    [IMG]
    Spoiler: Show

http://i.imgur.com/hotHgB0.jpg[/IMG]

Glad to see you finally found a way to be useful to your guild. Keep it up tclick. :)

13. May 2, 2016  
    I promise you it doesn't.
    Wanna bet :)?
    I know when you have rated bg against donors.

14. May 2, 2016  
    wanna bet :)?
    oooooooooooooooo

get rekt geytriangle

15. May 2, 2016  
    Wanna bet :)?
    Is not like we are trying to hide anything you know?

First ... 67891018 ... Last