1. There is difference ?
    Your guild ganks noobs in honor hold as well rigth after got stomped in premade vs premade game
    Well it's a different guild, so yeah I would say there is a difference.
    But what's up with all the hate? I just stated that we had gathered another def raid and that they hs'd out unfortunately. Added that "Not saying that you pussied out" to prevent even more hate, but you really know how turn everything into toxic waste.

2. Another bg almighty Insanity prem vs alliance pug with some 2k gs plaeyrs

http://imgur.com/a/gf9or
    Well i see that alliance got rekt there

3. Well i see that alliance got rekt there
    It's normal since alliance was a PUG and had a lot of low geared players. Besides that, it's not scoreboard that gives you the victory, that's just the minor thing. Alliance followed battleground obejctives like CC'ing horde from hitting demolishers when attacking, and aim them when defending, so they won. So yeah, doesn't matter who got more kills, but who wins

4. Well i see that alliance got rekt there
    I see you are not smart enough.
    Are you from Insanity ?

5. Who didn't beat Insanity while soloqueuing ? These guys are overgeared but really bad I had no trouble to smash them with random group

6. Haters gonna hate, no matter what...

7. This is so funy to read.... but basicly when we look statstic guild "insanity" have like 5 players in top 100 arena teams 2v2!! are you kiding me?? how oyu can even be pvp guilds? Pve guilds have more players in top 100 then PVP guild? can you explain me that? and basic is your best team is on 61 place.... so can you stop argue and lets get conclusion: " THEY ARE BAD PVP GUILD" end of story. 4head

8. This is so funy to read.... but basicly when we look statstic guild "insanity" have like 5 players in top 100 arena teams 2v2!! are you kiding me?? how oyu can even be pvp guilds? Pve guilds have more players in top 100 then PVP guild? can you explain me that? and basic is your best team is on 61 place.... so can you stop argue and lets get conclusion: " THEY ARE BAD PVP GUILD" end of story. 4head
    Its simple. You can't go 5vs2 in 2vs2 arena. If it would be possible, believe me Insanity would have 20 top places.

9. Its simple. You can't go 5vs2 in 2vs2 arena. If it would be possible, believe me Insanity would have 20 top places.
    Even 5v2 they would still find a way to lose, trust me.

10. Show me that 20 people pls!! just go take 2 places in top 10 and i will respectu!

First ... 678