1. Dear staff,

Is there any possibility that we get WOTLK talents? for classic and TBC aswell, maybe with some boss fine tuning ?
    That would honestly be the last thing this server needs to reach goat status...

2. Dear staff,

Is there any possibility that we get WOTLK talents? for classic and TBC aswell, maybe with some boss fine tuning ?
    That would honestly be the last thing this server needs to reach goat status...
    I really doubt it. Our Devs did this amazing job to create this switch of parameters and functionality without requiring multiple clients as we go through content, since our aim is to offer an experience that much closer to the original, and some players want all that effort to just be ditched? It might be more a case of the server we want to provide not suiting you, than something we would be up to changing.

3. I`m playing either way if the rules of engagement remain somewhat similar to the beta :)
    That was just a question, thank you for the response and special thanks to the devs for doing a great job.
    I really enjoyed playing TBC classic with wotlk talents in prepatch this is why i asked

4. I`m playing either way if the rules of engagement remain somewhat similar to the beta :)
    That was just a question, thank you for the response and special thanks to the devs for doing a great job.
    I really enjoyed playing TBC classic with wotlk talents in prepatch this is why i asked
    wotlk talents in vanilla content would be absolutely broken

i am very curious how will the pvp rewards be handled?

any information at all on this topic would be noice

5. Dear Staff
    Just to be sure are we getting Some classes Tunning? or just gonna go full classic Meta with 20 wars per raid?
    thanks you for your response in advance.

6. Dear staff,

Is there any possibilities that we, players, will know an approximite date for official vanilla wow release on Onyxia wow realm?

7. top world guilds speedruns isnt the meta, and by no means the norm. You are getting no debuff limit, that already gives a lot more room for different specs, we dont know yet how strong what is exactly.

8. i was just been hyperbolic but yes i would like to know if they are planning on doing class balance. since in vanilla warrriors dps were really ahead of other classes.

9. From my personal view everything looks cool, tho i also find that content progression with classictbc talentsabilitiesvalues ect, not feels great for me. Again, im sure someone would enjoy that, but if i want to play classic ill just go classic server. The reason i stick with warmane its not only its huge pop, but also bcz its wotlk. And ill absolutely love to play vanillatbc even cataclism with wotlk base values.
    Gonna try it out anyway, especially once TBC content comes, classic offer too few specs to play xd. Great job overall, nice to see that server continue to develop and offer something new <3

10. Dear staff

Can you increase the progression of the professions so they can be checked if they have any problem?

11. dear staff
    I created a ´´wizard´´ character in this Onyxia server, I noticed that the graphics are different from other servers (or just my impression). I went through the talents and bonuses one by one with the equipment you gave free. I confirm that the talents and stats of the equipment are active. Kudos to the developers. I felt in the old vanilla for a moment xD, then I noticed that you put this ´´Dungeon Finder´´ that didn't exist in vanilla. In my opinion players should look for each other in chat (Looking for group), as was done in the vanilla that only that chat was dedicated to creating instances and raids. For the rest I see everything ok.
    NB: if you remove dungeon finder you will have to increase the chat time only in Looking for group.
    Best regards
    Kryshiva

12. Dear staff

Can you increase the progression of the professions so they can be checked if they have any problem?
    yes this, like a mat vendor for every proffesion, even cooking, 1st aid and fishing

13. Would be nice if we could choose the xp rate for peps who wanna enjoy classic leveling and also optional pvp. like with an npc in SW/OG like in retail warmode. I dont enjoy grieving on froustmourne.

14. If they make a poll 100% ppl would prefer wotlk talents/spells. What we actually need is the new wotlk client and the rebalanced uld items. Wotlk is the best wow experience.
    You can't get 100% of people to agree on literally anything. You just pulled some random percent out of thin air.

The point of this server seems to be to experience Vanilla and TBC and Wrath as they were during those specific times....for the most part. They've made a few adjustments here and there. But having Wrath talents in Vanilla would be completely game breaking. If you love Wrath so much, then just play on the current Wrath server. That's not really the point of Onyxia.

I know people just wanted a Frostmourne season 4 server, and maybe they'll get one as well. I think the devs said this server isn't a replacement to a possible new season. It's just a different project.

15. Onyxia XP should be 1...not 5. Setting it higher than 1 makes it moot in trying to create the feel of Vanilla. I generally don't play on servers with faster than 1 xp rate because if I wanted fast leveling, I might as well play servers that give instant 60, 80 or whatever max level is. By going with fast xp rate, many of the "good" items found at lower levels are worthless. Why try to create a Vanilla experience and right from the start ruin it with 5x XP rate?

First ... 3171798081828391131 ... Last